2020 Men's Basketball Recruiting Thread

18 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

:bs:

@doverstutts It's actually not. For example, Duke is trying to get Kuminga to stay in the 2021 class because it's easier for them to take him then than now.

This is an interesting nugget. ESPN has Auburn #6 in class rankings even before the Cardwell commitment. Not sure when they will do the next update but there’s a chance Auburn could get in the top five. Cardwell is the highest rated 3 * C by ESPN.

The other sites have made their updates with the card well commitment.

Rivals: #7
247: #9
Composite: #8

this has a really good chance of being Auburn’s first consensus top 10 recruiting class in history.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

this has a really good chance of being Auburn’s first consensus top 10 recruiting class in history.

Out of likes so I'll just put some respect on that.

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Out of likes so I'll just put some respect on that.

Going to have to start calling you McLikey.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Going to have to start calling you McLikey.

It's true. I'm an emotional cat. Also, I should start paying rent here. 

On 5/8/2020 at 8:50 AM, McLoofus said:

It's true. I'm an emotional cat. Also, I should start paying rent here. 

Rent is reasonable here. We start at $500.00 per month and for that you will receive unlimited likes. Please send the check to me. Glad to have you. Thanks

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Why?

Because he's talented, we stopped recruiting him a couple months ago, & he just decided to go to the G League.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think I would've valued him more than 95% of the guys we crooted. I think he has every skill Walker Kessler has (not quite as good shooting from outside, but far better than avg) and is still very raw. I think he's going to be a must watch guy in the NBA one day 

20 hours ago, ellitor said:

Because he's talented, we stopped recruiting him a couple months ago, & he just decided to go to the G League.

Nothing to be sad about @War to the Eagle. The kid was already working with agents so no college could touch him without getting sanctions down the road.

• Love 1

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...

Wanted to bump this to make sure it was brought up. This 2020 class finished 10th in the 247 recruiting team rankings. 

If you add Kessler and Green to that, who are now at Auburn, that class becomes the 3rd ranked class in the country.

Just thought that was a cool nugget of info.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Wanted to bump this to make sure it was brought up. This 2020 class finished 10th in the 247 recruiting team rankings. 

If you add Kessler and Green to that, who are now at Auburn, that class becomes the 3rd ranked class in the country.

Just thought that was a cool nugget of info.

I feel like we’re at a caliber where, between the likely annual exodus of pretty good guys and the sheer volume of highly touted dudes were offering, we probably could have a floor of top ~10-12 every cycle 

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

@tigerbrotha12 I'm adding them to our 2021 numbers which unofficially make us 2nd in 2021.

Is that including Gurley as a transfer to Bama?

• 4 months later...