Wolfpack Thread

ellitor

On 10/19/2020 at 10:30 AM, cole256 said:

Nah contrary to what you might believe plenty of friends on here and we have a good time. Only about 4 people that I really don't even want to speak to, don't believe the hype, I don't even remember half the people that are angry because I say something that's right a few weeks before other peeps say it

Why don't you just @bigbirdnext time... he can take the abuse

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I deleted my post for a reason...ultimately didn't feel like going down that road today.

I'll have you know I'm a pretty big deal on the internet...

As a teacher you're right people definitely don't listen to me in real life :cheers:

24 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I deleted my post for a reason...ultimately didn't feel like going down that road today.

I’m usually doing that at the 11’th hour on a Saturday night. So props on the self awareness. Or the early start. Either way, cheers.

13 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’m usually doing that at the 11’th hour on a Saturday night. So props on the self awareness. Or the early start. Either way, cheers.

I delete so much lately...especially on twitter and facebook with the election looming.  The argument that ensues from those that are too heavily invested in message board righteousness is just not worth it for the casual poster.

17 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I delete so much lately...especially on twitter and facebook with the election looming.  The argument that ensues from those that are too heavily invested in message board righteousness is just not worth it for the casual poster.

Me too dude. I made the mistake of posting something critical of an elected official on Facebook several weeks back. Boy was that a mistake. I’m still getting messenger posts about my perceived political leanings. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Me too dude. I made the mistake of posting something critical of an enacted official in Facebook several weeks back. Boy was that a mistake.Im still getting messenger posts about my perceived political leanings. 

This is the reason I got off of Facebook 5 years ago. Never looked back. Some people use it for business and things, but man it's awesome not ever seeing anyone's political opinions - or medical opinions - or scientific opinions - or parenting opinions.............

I will say that my wife's FB has been expertly curated to avoid all of that. 90% family/kids photos and 10% women's clothing. I use her account for FB marketplace. 

19 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Yup, try to keep my Twitter account all Auburn related but sometimes I see a post that makes my fingers itch to reply. Lots of deleted stuff. 

37 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

This is the reason I got off of Facebook 5 years ago. Never looked back. Some people use it for business and things, but man it's awesome not ever seeing anyone's political opinions - or medical opinions - or scientific opinions - or parenting opinions.............

I will say that my wife's FB has been expertly curated to avoid all of that. 90% family/kids photos and 10% women's clothing. I use her account for FB marketplace. 

My activity on social has changed dramatically. Can't quite quit FB, for several reasons, but I have gotten very comfy with the mute button. 

Kid pics get posted to Instagram now. Or texted directly to family. 

Well aren't you guys so enlightened and everybody else is dumb and beneath you on social media....reminds me of myself and this board actually 🤔

33 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

My activity on social has changed dramatically. Can't quite quit FB, for several reasons, but I have gotten very comfy with the mute button. 

Kid pics get posted to Instagram now. Or texted directly to family. 

Yeah kids pics get texted directly to family, and often appear on FB via both grandmothers. We're like three interventions in at this point, but we're still working on them. 

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Well aren't you guys so enlightened and everybody else is dumb and beneath you on social media....reminds me of myself and this board actually 🤔

Hoping this is a joke I'm not getting

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I mean, not everyone, but almost! 😉

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Everybody else shooting duds but you going to highlight mine! I have to be on all the time? I'm not perfect!

You're not? Then what the hell do I keep reading your posts for?!?!?

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hoping this is a joke I'm not getting

Everybody else shooting duds but you going to highlight mine! I have to be on all the time? I'm not perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived