2021 5* PG Jerdarrian "JD" Davison

ellitor

Corey Evans changed his future cast prediction from Auburn to LSU. I had a feeling JD would be trending somewhere else after he changed his AAU team. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/23/2020 at 7:40 AM, CameronCrazy said:

Corey Evans changed his future cast prediction from Auburn to LSU. I had a feeling JD would be trending somewhere else after he changed his AAU team. 

I felt like that was the kiss of death .

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Jaxr29 said:

6B4BC281-EC95-43EB-A5D6-ED57C688C3CB.jpeg

Super pumped about this. Is he planning on committing on Halloween? When we can add elite recruits to go along with our staffs well above average coaching, our program has the potential to become one of the very best. It would be very fun to watch both Cooper and Davidson play together for a year. Add a couple of Bigs and watch out!

18 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Super pumped about this. Is he planning on committing on Halloween? When we can add elite recruits to go along with our staffs well above average coaching, our program has the potential to become one of the very best. It would be very fun to watch both Cooper and Davidson play together for a year. Add a couple of Bigs and watch out!

Hey, what happened to the edit button? I spelled Davison's name wrong and could not edit it. I definitely need the edit button back!

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Hey, what happened to the edit button? I spelled Davison's name wrong and could not edit it. I definitely need the edit button back!

Click on the three dots/dashes in the upper left of your post

26 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Got it. Now tell me why now the 90%? what has happened that caused you to post this? 

Tl;dr: making the post = commitment within a reasonable amnt. of time, % = likeliness of commit going to (x) school based on the information gathered by those guys. As far as recent stimuli on the player's end, apparently he's had an injury recently, retired from AAU, and seemingly intends on doing something near Halloween. You can check his twitter

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Tl;dr: making the post = commitment within a reasonable amnt. of time, % = likeliness of commit going to (x) school based on the information gathered by those guys. As far as recent stimuli on the player's end, apparently he's had an injury recently, retired from AAU, and seemingly intends on doing something near Halloween. You can check his twitter

there's a lot of hieroglyphics in that post, but I think I got the gist of it. Thanks. :)

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Hope Davison wants to play that 2 spot, cause Cooper will have the PG for the next 2 years.  

Or does Davison only want to play point in college? 

24 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Hope Davison wants to play that 2 spot, cause Cooper will have the PG for the next 2 years.  

Or does Davison only want to play point in college? 

This is what e posted a few weeks ago

"Don’t think so. I think we’re selling him an opportunity to play early and often in a combination between the two guard and playing some point."

What an excellent surprise!! I had written him off when he moved AAU teams. Love hearing that it looks like he is still likely to be a tiger. He would be a great addition to the team. I love having multiple guys that can handle the ball and score. You all saw what Pearl did with the combo of Harper and Brown. Imagine how good Coop and Davidson will be 🤤

7 minutes ago, gravejd said:

What an excellent surprise!! I had written him off when he moved AAU teams. Love hearing that it looks like he is still likely to be a tiger. He would be a great addition to the team. I love having multiple guys that can handle the ball and score. You all saw what Pearl did with the combo of Harper and Brown. Imagine how good Coop and Davidson will be 🤤

Oh yeah. That would be a huge step up in talent for your 2 guards(at least with them being freshman/sophomore,) like Harper/Brown were at Auburn.

If AU gets Smith and Davidson, it would be crazy. I do wish they would expound on what makes them predict things. Maybe they do on their podcast, I just don't enjoy sports talk/hype shows. Have they talked to the kid? To the kid's handlers? Coaches? Grandmama? Guess it doesn't matter, it's on them to put it out there though coming back later and changing predictions and counting them as right is a bit disingenuous, but again, it doesn't really matter in the long run.

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

If AU gets Smith and Davidson, it would be crazy. I do wish they would expound on what makes them predict things. Maybe they do on their podcast, I just don't enjoy sports talk/hype shows. Have they talked to the kid? To the kid's handlers? Coaches? Grandmama? Guess it doesn't matter, it's on them to put it out there though coming back later and changing predictions and counting them as right is a bit disingenuous, but again, it doesn't really matter in the long run.

Same here.

Does the 90% come from talking to someone inside their circle(family/coaches/inner circle) or from directly talking to the player? 

it takes peering through alot of their episodes to even get a general pic but I think (THINK) that Jboy is one of the types that knows some guys that knows the guys in the program and someone like Duke has more direct sources

That's what I've gathered, and it may be some assuming on my end, but they give you little minute nuggets in those roundups 

5 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Oh yeah. That would be a huge step up in talent for your 2 guards(at least with them being freshman/sophomore,) like Harper/Brown were at Auburn.

From what I have read about Powell he is an excellent ball handler and passer at the SG position who can play PG in a bind so we could have different combos of facilitators and scorers at the PG/SG.

Cooper/JD

Cooper/Powell

JD/Powell

I am not leaving out Cambridge/Johnson who will also play SG but I look at them more as scorers then scorer/facilitator

Then it would be.

Cooper/Cambridge or Cooper/Johnson

JD/Cambridge or JD/Johnson 

I would also think because of their size Cambridge and Powell would be able to help on the boards also. I also think Cambridge will play a lot of SF.

That gives us a lot of different looks assuming all are still here when JD arrives.

50 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

From what I have read about Powell he is an excellent ball handler and passer at the SG position who can play PG in a bind so we could have different combos of facilitators and scorers at the PG/SG.

Cooper/JD

Cooper/Powell

JD/Powell

I am not leaving out Cambridge/Johnson who will also play SG but I look at them more as scorers then scorer/facilitator

Then it would be.

Cooper/Cambridge or Cooper/Johnson

JD/Cambridge or JD/Johnson 

I would also think because of their size Cambridge and Powell would be able to help on the boards also. I also think Cambridge will play a lot of SF.

That gives us a lot of different looks assuming all are still here when  IF JD arrives.

I corrected it for you. ::)

I hear his family is all Bama.

And the way this recruiting year has gone, I don't believe anything until It comes from a good source JUST before signing day.....

17 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Same here.

Does the 90% come from talking to someone inside their circle(family/coaches/inner circle) or from directly talking to the player? 

I think that when legitimate recruiting analysts drop confident predictions, it's typically because they've gotten it straight from the source.

17 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I corrected it for you. ::)

I hear his family is all Bama.

And the way this recruiting year has gone, I don't believe anything until It comes from a good source JUST before signing day.....

I didn't need a correction it was from multiple legitimate sources and it was at 90%. I realize that we get nasty surprises every now and then so I understand you saying IF but I am sticking to my When even if I turn out to be wrong.

11 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I didn't need a correction it was from multiple legitimate sources and it was at 90%. I realize that we get nasty surprises every now and then so I understand you saying IF but I am sticking to my When even if I turn out to be wrong.

Yeah, I think those guys are like 95% on their predictions. And that includes predictions lower than 90% confidence. 

As close to a sure thing as it gets. 

Archived