Gatewood

bigbird

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they can do well with a damn WR at qb I bet Joey G lights it up. I think that he has the QB skill set to be very good anywhere.  Good for him....

8 minutes ago, shabby said:

Why? I thought that changed?

Has to complete one year of academics at UK before he’s eligible. Justin fields was an exception because he was granted a hardship waiver because of alleged racist comments at UGA 

If Gatewood can lead Kentucky to beat UGA I will love him forever.  And then Auburn has to beat them too.  That would bring great joy to my heart.  

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Gatewood will lead UK to SEC title game.  Bank on it. 

Kentucky Title?   that bank gonna foreclose

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Gatewood will lead UK to SEC title game.  Bank on it. 

Yeah not gonna bank on that. It’s not that I don’t think he will do well, and I wish him to do so, but it’s Kentucky. Football. 

Didn't say he would win it.  Just think he will get there.  Stoops has made great strides, will have a good defense,  and they play in East.  They just need more talent, which they are upgrading.  It only takes a special player to take the next step and I think Gatewood is special. 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Hope he wins a title and a heisman 

Good with the Heisman as long as an Auburn guy is not in the running. 😁

Just now, musicitytiger said:

Meh - i’d pull for him if he rode til the end of the season.  If bo went down with an injury we could have been screwed

You kiddin'?!? Cord Sandberg was throwing darts in the Samford game.  We would've beaten bama by 30 with Cord in. 

Archived