* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

Can hear Gus after the game. “ well 5/5 is pretty good considering everything and I know “ next” year we are going to be much better . Maybe even finish in The top half of D1 football. Coastal Carolina just had so much talent we couldn’t match up against them, and that Liberty bunch they could have beat the Patriots of past years .” 😉

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, auburnphan said:

Gus is the all time master of winning a game but you feel like you just got your ass kicked

That is the best explanation that I have heard. Now that last play was stupid. We need three yards and they go with the high percentage play. Just dumb. 

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

Correct..  it doesn't matter because we dont win.

Problem is he wins just enough.

1 minute ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Fog is in Bo’s head, which judging from his solitude on the sideline may very well be the sole problem with our “offense”.  

Bo’s play is a problem. Absolutely not the only problem. So much bigger than him. 

Thank God our boy Tennison didn't get ejected. He's been huge on D tonight.

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Why is no one on D closing in on the ball carrier? They look like it's a chore to go after the guy. They're expecting them to run their way and let them tackle them.

Seriously? You are complaining about the Defense?

1 minute ago, EastAl_Tiger said:

on the run, across your body.....

He has ZERO self awareness. No way you make THAT throw tonight. Either run the ******* ball or dump it off. Just get the first down dang it!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I’m drinking peach crown and hanging out with my oldest friend(also an Auburn fan) and we’re watching Wrestlemania 7...from 1991...instead of the team we have lived and died with for over 30 years...the apathy is real yall.

Thank God Hulk Hogan defeated the Iraqis and saved America.  Wrestlemania 6 was the goat for me as a child.

1 minute ago, WVR said:

Pleaseeeee play another QB!!! My goodness.

Amen!  How much worse could it be?  Gus keeps rolling a clearly overwhelmed (?) Nix out there. We are not going to score as long as he’s running the offense. 

Archived