* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

14 minutes ago, keesler said:

Yep, no doubt about it now.  GaSt dominating LOS and making plays.

This is piss poor coaching and it starts and ends with the head man in charge.  

I thought we fired that coach…….

• Sad 1

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

I'm not for firing Harsin, but Mason...he's earning a plane ticket elsewhere.

That damned not-Man coverage I keep seeing, and no pressure? Yeah. See if we can afford to buyout Chiz at SECN? Or anyone, really.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Good lord people I get it it sucks right now especially since we look like we didn't prepare for this game at all, but damn some of y'all need to chill jumping off the cliff wanting to fire Harsin and s*** damn relax, y'all acting like we were supposed to go undefeated this year lmao. Y'all do realize these are still the same players from last year right? Like the ones who only won 6 games we didn't magically get new players and it takes longer then 10 Months  to change a culture that was here for 8 years right? Holy s*** just relax a little bit. Even if we lose yeah it would suck but damn even Saban and some other coach's lost games they shouldn't have. 

It's not the players. It's how that are playing. I agree that people are going overboard but we look worse this half that at any point since 2012...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

I lot premature aren't we? 1 bad half of the 3rd game does not call got a firing of the AD or the coaching staff. 

Undoubtedly you didn’t read my statement . Football is just part of it . Heck even the BB team went backwards last year . No Greene has proved himself incompetent of running the program . I was on the Greene bandwagon coming in, but he has proven he is in way over his head. 

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Good lord people I get it it sucks right now especially since we look like we didn't prepare for this game at all, but damn some of y'all need to chill jumping off the cliff wanting to fire Harsin and s*** damn relax, y'all acting like we were supposed to go undefeated this year lmao. Y'all do realize these are still the same players from last year right? Like the ones who only won 6 games we didn't magically get new players and it takes longer then 10 Months  to change a culture that was here for 8 years right? Holy s*** just relax a little bit. Even if we lose yeah it would suck but damn even Saban and some other coach's lost games they shouldn't have. 

Why are people still making that comparison. ULM has been playing football much longer than Georgia St and they have a losing record. ULM had a pretty good team that year if my memory is correct. 

When Shula coached Bama they were terrible. Gus didn’t leave Auburn in bad a shape as Shula left Bama. There are no excuses.

• Like 1

Just like our team needs to bury the first half and start fresh 2nd half,  I hope we can all do the same.  I "think" we will come out looking like a different team, but really just want to stop with the arguments that were going on all first half, please. New half and we've woken up before in 3rd quarter.  Just please no quick turnover. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Why are people still making that comparison. ULM has been playing football much longer than Georgia St and they have a losing record. ULM had a pretty good team that year if my memory is correct. 

When Shula coached Bama they were terrible. Gus didn’t leave Auburn in bad a shape as Shula left Bama. There are no excuses.

Ok agree to disagree on that I just think it's ridiculous to try and go jump off a cliff for this I mean it is what it is. 

So why aren't we using DD in a situation like this when Georgia State is just crashing down? At least it would give us more options.

• Like 2