Corndog prediction

DAG

On 9/26/2021 at 2:10 PM, DAG said:

I am ready to move on. Lee Corso has said there is nothing like the crowd at night time in Baton Rouge.  I tend to agree. I have no reason to expect as much, but I am going with TJ and the men from the plains. I am not going to even justify this with a scoring prediction. I just feel like, somehow, someway we get it done.

What say y'all? 

I don’t think the crowd will be as big of a factor as it was in past years down there. Not saying it won’t be loud, but I doubt it reaches earthquake levels. Most LSU fans are fed up with Coach O 

They'll sack Nix (Finley). Auburn won't sack Johnson. We'll technically lose on a last second over-thrown endzone fade, but the referee will throw a made-up flag and give us first and goal and add some random made up amount of time to the game clock so we punch it in. 

Aub 24

Lsu 23

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

They'll sack Nix (Finley). Auburn won't sack Johnson. We'll technically lose on a last second over-thrown endzone fade, but the referee will throw a made-up flag and give us first and goal and add some random made up amount of time to the game clock so we punch it in. 

Aub 24

Lsu 23

Don’t forget extra downs! We need those too.

LSU 23

Auburn 13

Based on what I have seen us to season to date, we fall behind early and suck for 4 quarters on national TV during prime time.  I was at the earthquake game...I hate LSU and I hate Red Stick...I want you to hate them to. 

If by some miracle, we actually run a game plan that reflects the offensive talent we have; and don't run the hands-off-bail-out zone defense no matter than game situation and what LSU does; this is a winnable game.    

Okay, LSU is not the powerhouse that they have been in the past. Miss State out-played them the entire game and really deserved to win. Unfortunately, MSU had some broken plays and gave up 3 TDs as a result. But ya know, that is a part of thew game of football, and successful teams make those kinds of plays happen.

Can Auburn avoid big plays like that? I dunno. I thought the Auburn secondary was going to be a strong point of the defense. But they looked like s*it against Georgia State. And the DL is getting no pressure on the opponent's QB at all.

LSU doesn't have much of a running game. Auburn is going to have to shut down their run, and get in the face of their QB, and actually cover the LSU receivers. In other words, keep LSU out of the end zone. Because with our QBs and WRs, I have no confidence at all that Auburn can win a scoring battle against ANY team this year, including LSU. Defense needs to step up!

Hope I am VERY WRONG, but I'm expecting LSU by 10

If Auburn plays as well in Baton Rouge as they did in State College, they will win. If Auburn plays in Baton Rouge like they did against Ga State, their ass is handed to them.

• Like 1

This will be a weird game, between two teams that "ain't what she used to be." 

But AU is on the way up (yeah, I said it) and LSU is on the way down. 

Finley deserves the start, but I hate the timing for him. A lot of emotions to keep in check. I'm willing to be patient with him in this game. 

It comes down to field goals. Good guys win, 26-24. 

On 9/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, cole256 said:

people will follow me for literally years angry.

Cole I have a question man. This is at least the 3rd time this week I have seen you mention something like this. Are they really following you...or could it just be that they are still on the same message board and we all see the same topics and threads on the day to day? BTW- not being smart or sarcastic. Just curious why you keep saying this?

As for a prediction, I think we get it done this weekend in a tight one. AU 34 LSU 30

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Cole I have a question man. This is at least the 3rd time this week I have seen you mention something like this. Are they really following you...or could it just be that they are still on the same message board and we all see the same topics and threads on the day to day? BTW- not being smart or sarcastic. Just curious why you keep saying this?

As for a prediction, I think we get it done this weekend in a tight one. AU 34 LSU 30

When you see people not posting anything . Only going and facepalming a post , that should tell you all you need to know. There are a couple posters, who never or rarely

post but will go to every single thread this dude is on to facepalm or dislike. Super corny. Just put people on ignore. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

When you see people not posting anything . Only going and facepalming a post , that should tell you all you need to know. There are a couple posters, who never or rarely

post but will go to every single thread this dude is on to facepalm or dislike. Super corny. Just put people on ignore

That makes sense. That is literally why I asked. I don't know who facepalms every post or what. 

20 - 19 AU.

Maybe the only win in the month of October for AU. I will say that after A&M, UGA, and Ole Miss in consecutive weeks; I think Arkansas will be deep into their depth chart and will start to trend downward. 

• Like 1

I personally do not believe we are as bad as the last game. I think having a triple option team you are supposed to beat handily sandwiched between the PSU and LSU game was a textbook letdown game case and it spiraled out of control. I think the tunes change after this week.

AU - 31

LSU - 20

• Like 1

Very hard game for me to get a handle on.   Two games in a row that Auburn has come out in the 2nd half and left points on the field on the first play.   Nix over shot a wide open receiver that defensive player wasn’t within 10 yards. Hudson drops a ball switching hands on what I believe he could have run for a touchdown.   All that being said, LSU hasn’t shown much either.  
Until Auburn wins an away game to a team with a pulse…

LSU 24

AU 16

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

That makes sense. That is literally why I asked. I don't know who facepalms every post or what. 

You haven't noticed any time you may disagree with me or something you get the same random people liking your take? I'm not saying your take couldn't have been good or anything like that but it's stuff that right in front of your face but if you don't pay attention you wouldn't see it. 

But know I'm sure it's border line stalking. I'd even bet those guys that are new and say something like I'm on here all of the time but just now started to post.....if they came in insulting me the very first post, I'm sure it's just guys making another profile. 

You saw the oh he's a victim posts? The guys who liked them? That's your tiki torch guys who are angry at me pointing out racism months ago. 

Same guys that dislike me critiquing Bo? More than likely guys who were mad about stuff I said when we had that QB competition. I still have guys who are mad that I said what I said when Jeremy Johnson played.....

And what's funny is if I was to bring up I told you way back then that Gus couldn't coach QB's.....you know what I'd get? Why do you even have to say you were right? Even though I'd been called everything from stupid to pathetic it's on me. 

Guys jump into arguments that they have no idea about because that person may have been nice to them....it's on me.

Guys mad that Bo isn't playing well? It's on me. And the go to is always not to talk about the issue at hand it will ALWAYS go to you argue with people all the time! 

If I point out an example and tag a person, it's I'm starting with somebody. If I generalize the situation and don't name names then I'm calling everybody wrong or something like that. 

And while everybody chasties me NOBODY on here admits to being wrong if it's found out. Just the other day say I said something I didn't say? Oh well it's still on me for bringing that up. Or my favorite the self righteous person that will point out them half heartedly saying they were wrong to somebody else years ago and using that as proof that they say they are wrong while chastising me for not saying I'm wrong. 

And then like the coach firing thing when you have valid points that will get ignored and people will still point at me as if I did something wrong. That's when you get the you made fun of people or stuff like that when I literally just had a different view with more facts than them.....But I'm the problem. 

Try to talk to mods......get ignored. Mod is wrong about it? They aren't going to say sorry either. But apparently I'm the one guy on the board that's supposed to be doing this as if I'm in some sort of leadership role 

It's just funny the stuff that people are the most mad at me about that follow me is stuff I was legit proven right about. But that just adds to the anger

Sorry for the rant. You didn't ask for this but you'vebeen asking a few questions lately so I figured I'd tell you my perspective