* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

Like I said there was going to be a big turnover in this game. I knew it. JABA that it us that committed it

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Who was it that facepalmed me on my Road Bo comment? Care to argue?

Well. Bo has had a couple of really good road games. So it seems you have been hiding and waiting to use that whenever he has another bad road game. 
Fairly disingenuous. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Good lord, some of you people get me. Bo isn't doing us any favors but bobos calls are absolutely horrendous. The flea flicker play and then an RPO and not a single wr out in a route. This is just bad all around, but yes, let's only blame bo 

It's on everyone of course. No ones job will be safe this offseason barring a comeback here and winning out, including Bo. JMO. Harsin will want competition

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The QB has nothing to do with Texas A&M even winning dumbass. 

Omg you’re one of these stupid asses that needs a paragraph for everything. 

The defense has played stellar and deserves no blame whatsoever. This loss will be completely on the offense and the offense alone. 

At the time I made the original post, Calzada had just completed a 3rd and 9 pass to convert after coming back into the game with the injury. Hence my in the moment, non-comprehensive, reactionary, not to be taken as a summation of the entire game post. 

it was 6-3 at the time. Next time I’ll be sure to write out a comprehensive breakdown and add footnotes so your feelings won’t be hurt, you annoying stupid f###. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I hope the Mich ST RB gets it. I hate individual awards in a team sport. I just hope Bama wins conference and National Championships.

HAHA, and I always hope bama gets a disease. ;D