* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, jmcrosson said:

Omg you’re one of these stupid asses that needs a paragraph for everything. 

The defense has played stellar and deserves no blame whatsoever. This loss will be completely on the offense and the offense alone. 

At the time I made the original post, Calzada had just completed a 3rd and 9 pass to convert after coming back into the game with the injury. Hence my in the moment, non-comprehensive, reactionary, not to be taken as a summation of the entire game post. 

it was 6-3 at the time. Next time I’ll be sure to write out a comprehensive breakdown and add footnotes so your feelings won’t be hurt, you annoying stupid f###. 

And you said " well the QB completed the third down so he helped." Now you want to clean it up. Nobody agreed with your post. You look stupid. you still do.

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Well. Bo has had a couple of really good road games. So it seems you have been hiding and waiting to use that whenever he has another bad road game. 
Fairly disingenuous. 

You’re right. He’s playing great. 

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

And you said " well the QB completed the third down so he helped." Now you want to clean it up. Nobody agreed with your post. You look stupid. you still do.

No you stupid sh##, I made a quick response in the moment. The only thing I’d love to clean right now would be your clock. 

Bo yells at the backup QB giving him signals, he yells at the receivers, he yells at the line, now he yells at the refs.

I wish he'd yell at Harsin. Last guy that did that got fired the next day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well this keeps us from signing an extension at the end of the year lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ToomersRevenge said:

Yea Harsin is not a NC winning coach. Mark my words

Oh stop 🛑 good lord don't do this s*** again that's ridiculous to even say. You don't know what he is gonna be. 

Just now, jmcrosson said:

No you stupid sh##, I made a quick response in the moment. The only thing I’d love to clean right now would be your clock. 

LMAO OKAY INTERNET TOUGH GUY. Sound like you are straight out of the 60s with that comeback.

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Good lord, some of you people get me. Bo isn't doing us any favors but bobos calls are absolutely horrendous. The flea flicker play and then an RPO and not a single wr out in a route. This is just bad all around, but yes, let's only blame bo 

There has to be more than one option per play. Bo needs to be a better decision maker.