* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

I'm good with Finley now. Bo accuracy and composure is degrading each possession. Dang - aTm was trying to give the game to us 1st 2 quarters.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Are we blaming the dropped flea flicker on the coach now? lol

No doubt somebody is going to. Will pour fingers at literally anyone other than the person in charge on the field. 

2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Bo can't even throw a screen pass today.

I’m sure it’s been said. He’s rattled guys . defense hold em and O go score . Tough day so far

This is the worst play calling i think I’ve seen on offense since 2015. Bo isn’t playing very well, but he’s also getting crappy play calls today. That third down play had no chance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

No you stupid sh##, I made a quick response in the moment. The only thing I’d love to clean right now would be your clock. 

You're a peach.

Again like I said Bo explains the Auburn football program as a whole perfectly.. chaos on two legs

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Dude threw it out of bounds on 3rd and 16 with the game almost over lol. That rollout was a terrible play as well. ****. 

Even if he found a receiver, it's a 5 yard gain needing 16.

Just now, murpjf88 said:

There has to be more than one option per play. Bo needs to be a better decision maker.

So bo pulls the RPO and not a single wr out in route... you literally only post in game threads if bo isn't playing his best ball. Haven't seen you the past two weeks. I really just don't get it

Just now, jmcrosson said:

I’m in huntsville. I’ll be happy to show you that I’m more than an “Internet tough guy” 

Dude, calm down. You're trying to fight people from the internet. Grow up.

Just now, jmcrosson said:

I’m in huntsville. I’ll be happy to show you that I’m more than an “Internet tough guy” 

What's that mean? LOL. The mean streets of Huntsville huh? Oh look our defense made yet another play.

1 minute ago, ToomersRevenge said:

Yea Harsin is not a NC winning coach. Mark my words

My goodness. We have had a chance to compete in the West, with a first year coach. Why not be realistic. Did you expect to compete for a national championship the first year. How old are you, twelve?

1 minute ago, jmcrosson said:

If yall fight , let me know. I'm here and can witness

• Haha 4