Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

That's a bs call to end the half, a charge on kessler, absolute garbage. 50-27 AU at half, can't do play by play the second half. WDE fellas 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They just basically said we will say no play.  Idiots. I think they realized it wasn't a charge despite calling it on floor.  They can't overrule that i think.  So they covered it up by saying nothing counts.  

So did they call it a charge? Definitely a garbage call. I don't expect it to matter, but it is still ridiculous. I want Moore and Cambridge and Jaylin to get lots of minutes in the 2nd half.

Ref decided the a**hole underneath called a BS charge, so he decided to claim the clock expired to take both the points AND the foul away. His only other choice, because the dipshit on the baseline called a foul was to award two shots to UGA. Still a BS call in the first place. Pearl was HOT!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

If the shot didn't count then the foul didn't count..WTH is going on

Seriously they better remove that foul on him. Absolute horse crap refs sucking again.

14 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Shades of Jared...was waiting for the dunk!

Little guys in college usually have hops but don't use them in a game.  A former high school teammate went to Auburn camp with Ellis.  At the camp, Scott Pohlman threw it down!  I thought Green was gonna do it in the game.

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Little guys in college usually have hops but don't use them in a game.  A former high school teammate went to Auburn camp with Ellis.  At the camp, Scott Pohlman threw it down!  I thought Green was gonna do it in the game.

Scotty was an assassin! I loved watching him play!

• Like 1