Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I just said an employee in the Athletic Dept.

Whatever. This too. If any part of that is right you’ll be in the premium section. 

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Signing off for now. I need a depression pill for all this mess. AU doesn't deserve what our FB program is doing to us now.

Good night!

Just read from Proud Tiger for a second time. I didn’t realize she was an assistant to coach Mason. Of course, coach Mason who up and left for Oklahoma State. Very interesting!

2. The rumor about an affair of some kind is unfortunately true. She is/was an assistant to Coach Mason. Connectthose dots. I hate it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Good god. Could you imagine what the other SEC fans would do to us if we rehired Gene Chizik😂

I know, can’t possibly be true! Certain the first I’ve heard of it.

2 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Just read from Proud Tiger for a second time. I didn’t realize she was an assistant to coach Mason. Of course, coach Mason who up and left for Oklahoma State. Very interesting!

2. The rumor about an affair of some kind is unfortunately true. She is/was an assistant to Coach Mason. Connectthose dots. I hate it.

what o.o just because she was his assistant? that doesnt make sense.,...

Edited by Auburn06

16 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I just said an employee in the Athletic Dept.

OK, if I messed it up I apologize. I thought your number two was he did have an affair and it was a coach Mason assistant? Am I mistaken?

Edited by AU-24

Just now, AU-24 said:

OK, if I messed it up I apologize. I thought your number two was he did have an affair and it was a coach Mason assistant? Am I mistaken?

This is what was posted earlier:

2. The rumor about an affair of some kind is unfortunately true. She is/was an assistantto Coach Mason. Connectthose dots. I hate it.

4 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Oxygen thieves should be banned.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

And this is why bull**** spreads

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Taco said:

And this is why bull**** spreads

I was simply re-posting, what he posted. Said he had an excellent source etc.

It was posted a few pages back 79 or 80?

Edited by AU-24

2 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I was simply re-posting, what he posted. Said he had an excellent source etc.

It was posted a few pages back 79 or 80?

I know it’s not you. 

18 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

prove it

• Thanks 1

If they had a smoking gun like the affair, wouldn't he have been fired immediately? Unless he has to be fired in person so they're waiting for him to return from vacation. Plus gotta weigh if they want to go to court, etc

6 minutes ago, au302 said:

If they had a smoking gun like the affair, wouldn't he have been fired immediately? Unless he has to be fired in person so they're waiting for him to return from vacation. Plus gotta weigh if they want to go to court, etc

• Love 1

If they are trying to fire him “with cause” then they have to wait to give him due process. We won’t hear anything until later in the week. 

Edited by mdp5150
Spelling
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I can’t even understand what I’m reading on this page honestly 

Bear down man....sill trying to find something that will stick.  Back to the "slept with a staffer", only this time it was a different staffer.  Stand by for the accusations of "Harsin performing medicine without a license" based on Tony Fairs chemo statement.  Only 24-36 hours more to go.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Bear down man....sill trying to find something that will stick.  Back to the "slept with a staffer", only this time it was a different staffer.  Stand by for the accusations of "Harsin performing medicine without a license" based on Tony Fairs chemo statement.  Only 24-36 hours more to go.  

No no no. Absolutely not. Just ignore what he said for the love of god 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Lol. It was a joke, as I am one also. But those two are prime examples of jokes. Rudi Giuliani included.

Apologies, I wasn't privy to that.  I hear so much crap about attorneys being liars/schemers that I just assume people aren't joking.

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Good god. Could you imagine what the other SEC fans would do to us if we rehired Gene Chizik😂

I mean, aren't we still paying him? It would be like getting a BOGO at Publix.