Thank God that's over. Georgia Post game thread!

autiger88

Booooooooooooooooooooooo Harsin!!!!

We want a winner not a loser! 

Please @RunInReddon't fix it to show the score we don't need anymore negativity tonight 😢

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just cut the check man. These guys have been wanting him gone since February. Just get it over with. At least, we can get an early head start on things. 

• Like 7

It's sad that I'm not even upset or disappointed, that basically was exactly what I expected. And I'm disgusted by that, especially against UGA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, DAG said:

Just cut the check man. These guys have been wanting him gone since February. Just get it over with. At least, we can get an early head start on things. 

Right... Yella Fella needs to be on the phone right now getting the PTB in order and firing his ass before he gets on the damn bus. 

I didn't even watch. This team is abysmal and has no future that exudes hope. I had better things to do on a nice fall day.

Sad that's where we're at when it's the UGA game weekend. 

• Like 6

This game went EXACTLY how I thought it would. Keep it close in the 1st half. Defense stays on the field too long, due to an inept offense. Then the floodgates open up. That long TD run by Bennett was a back breaker and an embarrassment! 

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Right... Yella Fella needs to be on the phone right now getting the PTB in order and firing his ass before he gets on the damn bus. 

I was too young for this but from all accounts Auburn needs their modern day Bobby Lowder. Seem like this guy was the Godfather of Auburn. 

• Like 2

Disappointing but not surprised. 

perhaps the best thing about the game is that we didn’t get shutout.

we might be able to be competitive with Arkansas and A&M, but we’ll be struggling to reach last years 6 win mark. 

7 minutes ago, jptiger said:

Hey I predicted the score! What do I win? 

Slightly less disappointment than the rest of us lol 

• Haha 2

It’s the boosters’ and Malzahn’s fault together.  It’s one big conspiracy.  

• Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, jptiger said:

Hey I predicted the score! What do I win? 

Season tickets at Harsin’s next destination.   Attendance is mandatory!  😂🤣

Edited by gctiger
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

It was closer then I thought it would be. Good news is it can’t get too much worse but we will see shortly.

Well, they're supposedly the #2 team in the country. We won't always lose by 32 points. We might be able keep our deficits under 20 in most games going forward. But we'll probably lose to bama something like 55-10.

Edited by yngwie1995