Those who still support Auburn

DAG

Just now, icanthearyou said:

That doesn't mean they are correct.

Yes, that's exactly what it means. They are professionals in this matter. We are the idiots, the lackeys. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

You’re a mess😂😂. One family member retained on his staff, that seems to be very good at her job. You people are desperately grasping at anything. 

I know we are all suppose to fall in line and, do as we are trained.  Just can't do it this time.  This is an awful hire.

• Dislike 3

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

I know we are all suppose to fall in line and, do as we are trained.  Just can't do it this time.  This is an awful hire.

His daughter? If you’re upset about the Freeze hire then talk about Freeze. No need to start lashing out in all directions, when she seems perfectly capable. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

With all due respect, no one in this thread cares what you think about it. If you want to sit in time out, that’s fine, but stop ruining it for everyone else. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Where is the love?

Just now, AUINSY said:

Have at it bud. It’s not really a joke, it has serious consequences and forces women into human trafficking, and it’s ruined my best friend’s marriage and career. Folks are studying it and showing it’s deleterious effects on marriage, relationships, and society at large. But if that’s what you want, go for it. 

It is a joke. This is a Football Forum and you are attempting to explain your problem with pecker-pulling to me on the internet. It's a misplaced accountability and more importantly, I don't care. 

Be well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Systems said:

It is a joke. This is a Football Forum and you are attempting to explain your problem with pecker-pulling to me on the internet. It's a misplaced accountability and more importantly, I don't care. 

Be well. 

Don’t insult me and then tell me to “be well”, if you’re going to insult me be a damn man about it. I don’t have a pecker problem, that’s the entire point. I wouldn’t be surprised if all the whiners on here do, wouldn’t be shocked if you did, too. I wasn’t talking to you in the first place. 

Edited by AUINSY

5 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Don’t insult me and then tell me to “be well”, if you’re going to insult me be a damn man about it. I don’t have a pecker problem, that’s the entire point. I wouldn’t be surprised if all the whiners on here do, wouldn’t be shocked if you did, too. I wasn’t talking to you in the first place. 

I wasn't insulting you. I was wishing you well, as in farewell, goodbye, we'll likely never talk again. 

Edited by Systems

Crap. I'm clearly dead and in some 6th level of hell where when you log into a football forum you don't get recruiting info and game discussion, you just get guys arguing over....stuff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Systems said:

I wasn't insulting you. I was wishing you well, as in farewell, goodbye, we'll likely never talk again. 

Wonderful. I’m out of reactions, but attempted to trophy it

16 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

With all due respect, no one in this thread cares what you think about it. If you want to sit in time out, that’s fine, but stop ruining it for everyone else. 

Oh look, a self appointed moderator. 

Sorry.  I don't care that,,, you don't care.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

His daughter? If you’re upset about the Freeze hire then talk about Freeze. No need to start lashing out in all directions, when she seems perfectly capable. 

I have no doubts that after the exhaustive search, she was the most qualified candidate for the job. 

I have no problem with her.  As far as I know, her reputation is stellar.  However, let's not pretend that it is solely her credentials that made her the first staff hire.

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I have no doubts that after the exhaustive search, she was the most qualified candidate for the job. 

I have no problem with her.  As far as I know, her reputation is stellar.  However, let's not pretend that it is solely her credentials that made her the first staff hire.

I think she is there to keep an eye on CHF.

5 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Crap. I'm clearly dead and in some 6th level of hell where when you log into a football forum you don't get recruiting info and game discussion, you just get guys arguing over....stuff.

This will pass…the hire is still very fresh.  

There will be those that will complain about the hire for his entire span here and will never be happy with it just as was done with Chizik, Gus, and Harsin.  

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Warnugget said:

Is the pay side any better than this garbage? I stopped posting during the Harsin infidelity rumors, and it seems like some of the same people are doing the same things. Believing anything as long as it aligns with their feelings. I might drop some money for the chance to talk about Auburn football with people that can deal in reality. I don’t care if people dislike Freeze, but can we at least stick to facts?

Yes. 

Whats with the Muschamp beef?

He fielded good defenses, he never left for a lateral move right? Only for HC jobs? Which is kinda the norm for coordinators to do.

Granted that last time we expected to have him for 2-3 years before he got another HC offer, but he got one after 1 year.

But you can't expect him to turn down the chance.

And... I don't think he'll be getting a 3rd chance anytime soon. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Whats with the Muschamp beef?

He fielded good defenses, he never left for a lateral move right? Only for HC jobs? Which is kinda the norm for coordinators to do.

Granted that last time we expected to have him for 2-3 years before he got another HC offer, but he got one after 1 year.

But you can't expect him to turn down the chance.

And... I don't think he'll be getting a 3rd chance anytime soon. 

I thought lateral move to texas?