CK update

BadrabbitAU

Maybe there is a reason why couples have to sign a marriage agreement BEFORE the ceremony.  Spounds like Cyrus met the love of his life, but his parents haven't met her yet.  This gal is from another part of the country and it would be much easier if Cy just married his brother's sister because they already know her parents.

That's something all bammers can relate to.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CGC had a perfect opportunity to save face and move on at the press conference.

HE DIDN'T.

So BE PATIENT.

I'm not sure as to the intent here but there was no face to save.  In all likelihood, CK and CGC have talked, and while the rest of the world may be betraying these kids and their decisions, if CK has in his heart to come here, then is is only right CGC leaves the door open for him.  We should not betray him also.  On the other hand, if he wants to go, we should make it as easy for him as we can.  I think that's what you meant.  IMHO

Maybe there is a reason why couples have to sign a marriage agreement BEFORE the ceremony.  Spounds like Cyrus met the love of his life, but his parents haven't met her yet.  This gal is from another part of the country and it would be much easier if Cy just married his brother's sister because they already know her parents.

That's something all bammers can relate to.

Great comeback-I meant brother's wife's sister.

Guest In the Village

Put Chizik, Trooper, Grimes, Thigpen, Rocker and Luper in a room with his parents and let them get to know each other, the program and the university.   Have the parents take a look at the gorgeous campus and get up to speed on the Auburn architecture program.  

Also, I don't think his parents saw how he bonded with Dismukes. O'Reilly and Westerman at the UA game.  When he mentions in his interview about going with his heart you would have to think that they played a big influence in his commitment

Let's give it time    :we:

Put Chizik, Trooper, Grimes, Thigpen, Rocker and Luper in a room with his parents and let them get to know each other, the program and the university.   Have the parents take a look at the gorgeous campus and get up to speed on the Auburn architecture program.  

Also, I don't think his parents saw how he bonded with Dismukes. O'Reilly and Westerman at the UA game.  When he mentions in his interview about going with his heart you would have to think that they played a big influence in his commitment

And have his number and call/text him to talk, possibly. Is that legal per NCAA?

This thread is a little embarrassing and pathetic with all the blaming and finger pointing. And whining.

As if ANY of the people doing the finger pointing were there and really know what the heck is going on.

You get a pass I guess if you are by chance under 5 years of age.

I think Bug C will be talking with those guys tonight.

This thread is a little embarrassing and pathetic with all the blaming and finger pointing. And whining.

As if ANY of the people doing the finger pointing were there and really know what the heck is going on.

It is a discussion forum, you know

I honestly don't see how saban could think it is better to have a 4 or 5 * player who wants to be somewhere else than a 3 * that would break his neck to play there.

I don't believe so. They signed loi now they are limited I think.

And have his number and call/text him to talk, possibly. Is that legal per NCAA?

Really guys/gals, we need to look at the HUGE progress made today.  AU is getting back into Carver High School for the first time since the problems with Furr, went back into Mobile (Bammer haven) and pulled recruits, took the top shelf O line class (w/ or w/out CK…hopefully with), awesome QB, secondary most schools only dream of seeing on paper and took major chunk of top Alabama talent. 

If reports of the munchkin is having to cheat to beat AU, what does that say about where AU is headed….We Coming!!!!

Enjoy today…hope for more good news tomm. Thanks to all the recruits who decided to join our family.  Should CK do so, we will gladly welcome him as well. 

It is a discussion forum, you know

That rule kinda goes for everything in life though doesn't it?

Why point the finger when you don't even know what the heck is going on? In any situation?

I do agree that everyone needs to remember to breathe haha. This more than likely isn't going to be resolved right now, or tonight at all. Sitting here on AE and refreshing the page every 30 seconds isn't going to make things happen any faster (I know that what some of you are doing!!!)  :tease:

I do agree that everyone needs to remember to breathe haha. This more than likely isn't going to be resolved right now, or tonight at all. Sitting here on AE and refreshing the page every 30 seconds isn't going to make things happen any faster (I know that what some of you are doing!!!)  :tease:

You have to wait 30 secs?

This would normally be a good situation to say that there's a reason we were given two ears and only one mouth....... except in this case we've got two eyes and ten fingers so the analogy breaks down :P Point is, this thread should be about reaffirming Cyrus's commitment, WHICH WE STILL HAVE, not speculating about what might happen down the road. Tomorrow might not be as positive as today but why get down about it when today is still good? Let's worry about tomorrow when it gets here, and be happy that CK loved AU enough to commit to us today. Now we just have to show his parents that he made the right decision, and a thread like this is not going to help.

War Eagle CK! We want you and will appreciate you more than any bammer, because at AU you are a family member, not a rented mule.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1045274.html

This may already be posted, but he's still on the fence.  In my opinion the parents are leaning towards UAT, but they want him to make the choice.  He is still an AU lean.  They were just surprised and want to make sure that he knows he's making the right decision.  Give it some time.  I think the parents will let him go where he wants, he just has a little more soul searching to do.

If he doesn't come to Auburn then we can all sit back and know that we still have an awesome class!  Maybe even better than last years class.

Age-ist; just like my parents.   ;)

thats. what. I. live. for.

must. refresh...... must. refresh.....

forum_ff09dd60_Gary_Busey_Red_Carpet_Crazy_Celebrity.jpg

Archived