2013 DL Dee Liner commits to AU!

metal_fan25

Listed as a SDE right now. At 6'-5" entering his senior year, he may have already outgrown the DT position. I agree with the above, that if he stays between 250-270, he's got a pretty ideal DE body for the NFL.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listed as a SDE right now. At 6'-5" entering his senior year, he may have already outgrown the DT position. I agree with the above, that if he stays between 250-270, he's got a pretty ideal DE body for the NFL.

Any chance he gets up to 300+ and plays OT?  He could be pretty mean on that side of the ball.

I forgot to mention that he wants to weigh 280lbs for his senior season...

Unless it is junk weight, that would be pretty hard to do in high school without the benefit of a nutritionist/strength coach like he would have in college.

Unless it is junk weight, that would be pretty hard to do in high school without the benefit of a nutritionist/strength coach like he would have in college.

I, for the record,  resent the remark about junk weight.

I, for the record,  resent the remark about junk weight.

Why?

Dee is A man among kids... As I have said I am From Russellville I watched him play a few times. The other teams game plan consist of an play to the side of the field he was not. No body wanted any part of Dee Liner.. Beast

Dee is A man among kids... As I have said I am From Russellville I watched him play a few times. The other teams game plan consist of an play to the side of the field he was not. No body wanted any part of Dee Liner.. Beast

your right, I live in Muscle Shoals and Dee has played very well every time I've seen him play.

CGC is here now visiting Dee, When does Coach get any sleep?

Sleep Nazi says, "No sleep for you on last week of contact period."

• 3 weeks later...

Laura McKeeman @LauraMcKeeman

Spoke w/ 2013 #Auburn commit Dee Liner. Says he's 110 % solid to AU. When he hears rumors abt him favoring Bama, he just "let them talk."

Spoke w/ 2013 #Auburn commit Dee Liner. Says he's 110 % solid to AU. When he hears rumors abt him favoring Bama, he just "let them talk."

AUsome! Hopefully he and Trey can be the bellcows for this class and help bring in some serious front 7 talent.

AUsome! Hopefully he and Trey can be the bellcows for this class and help bring in some serious front 7 talent.

Best name ever.

There is an Alabama mod who called the Yeldon switch to Bama.  He says that Liner is also playing AU and that the Gump coaches are confident they can flip him.  It's nice to hear Liner say these things, but after the Yeldon fiasco, I just can't get overly excited.  When the LOI is signed and sent in, I will yell  :wedance:, but not before.

Having said that, I certainly hope he is solid and that he stays with the good guys.  He is the type of player we need.

Dee should have wore a wire there. Then we could have seen what the offer was. But I am sure Saban has some assistant as a middle man he can blame if he gets caught. Plus they probably haven't gotten desperate enough to offer the Yukons just yet.

Maybe we can return the favor for TJ this year and flip Foster.

Speaking of, how come they don't just scan and email the LOI?  :dunno:  As a member of the IT community, I would like to see the fax machine disappear forever.

Speaking of, how come they don't just scan and email the LOI?   :dunno:  As a member of the IT community, I would like to see the fax machine disappear forever.

Second!!!

CGC is here now visiting Dee, When does Coach get any sleep?

He is a beast!!  :cool:

Problem is he went on to talk about how glad he was to get an offer from Tenn. and how he grew up watching them. He then talked about all the visits he is going to take including out to USC (can't blame him for this). Coaches should keep recruiting alot of other quality DL, because this just might be another Yeldon situation. If he is 110% why is he so excited about the Tenn. offer? I can understand taking trips, but why not then say they are wasting their time. I'm just taking trips to have a good time?

Archived