2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DQ + Slammin Sammy Coates = beast

plus Marcus Davis running the under routes as our possession receiver. Things look bright as long as attitudes stay right

plus Marcus Davis running the under routes as our possession receiver. Things look bright as long as attitudes stay right

In the same signing class Truitt is going to excite the fans. The kid is dynamic, and fast as lightning.

In the same signing class Truitt is going to excite the fans. The kid is dynamic, and fast as lightning.

He is like Ford in that he is a burner with cut-back ability and can break tackles. He has been killing it this year as has Chubb. Anybody think Sony Michel will flip somewhere besides me? Don't wanna hijack so I will somply say that the injuries at UGA/RB mean they may be there longer than first thought.

He is like Ford in that he is a burner with cut-back ability and can break tackles. He has been killing it this year as has Chubb. Anybody think Sony Michel will flip somewhere besides me? Don't wanna hijack so I will somply say that the injuries at UGA/RB mean they may be there longer than first thought.

I have not kept up with other RBs since the staff has been done there in this class.

At this point I would expect SM to stay closer to home. The game Saturday in Tallahassee will probably be between the two new options there.

• 2 weeks later...

i'd be surprised, especially given the kid's comments, which made it sound like his commitment was rather 'soft' to begin with, if he stays committed, particularly given the fact that we have thrown the ball all of 15 or so times the last two whole games.

Well, you're assuming it's an either or. Even if it was, if still chose the season we are having over one recruit. This season is affecting many more recruits than just DW!

i'd be surprised, especially given the kid's comments, which made it sound like his commitment was rather 'soft' to begin with, if he stays committed, particularly given the fact that we have thrown the ball all of 15 or so times the last two whole games.

Meanwhile, Sammie was leading the nation in ypc. The pitch would be, come to Auburn Mr. Williams where we need you the most and we'll put you in a position to dominate with one-on-one coverage.

Hope D Craig gets him to understand between he and Sammie not only will he get catches but he will get them in space and not have to go for jump balls all game long. LSU is on the decline IMO. If not mark it down in our house we will beat the corndog outta thr arses

Hope D Craig gets him to understand between he and Sammie not only will he get catches but he will get them in space and not have to go for jump balls all game long. LSU is on the decline IMO. If not mark it down in our house we will beat the corndog outta thr arses

i think I am in agreement with this statement! Next year they will be breaking in a new QB, and will lose a lot. They always reload, but seem to not be as well oiled as in past years.

He just said on twitter that "Its either AU or LSU come December".

And as of a few days ago he is still not top priority for LSU.

After Nick Marshall finishes at AU, the offense will look more WR friendly. We have some very good passing QBs lined up.

I believe Mr. Marshall is going to make some folks eat some crow with his passing the next few weeks. He can't catch it for them though. Stevens drop was terrible yesterday, hit him right on the number. The TD to Uzomah was perfect.

I know, just stating what I saw on twitter since a lot of people have been curious about him. But you're right, LSU is focused more on guys like Noil and Dupree than DW.

I know, just stating what I saw on twitter since a lot of people have been curious about him. But you're right, LSU is focused more on guys like Noil and Dupree than DW.

Yeah my reply was just for the nervous nellies who might get nervous because of his tweet.

I think he is just a kid and when he sees those cheese yellow helmets fixing to run out of the tunnel he gets the hometown warm and fuzzies. Imagine being a guy from Gainsville or right down the road and having the pressure to go to South Carolina because "they need you more" but you keep seeing those colors you've seen since childhood. On another note the fact that he decommited should carry some weight

One selling pint to DQ....."Look DQ, we would love to throw the ball more. We just don't have any WR's that have hands we trust. You could be the main man in our O". DQ "Sold".

I believe Mr. Marshall is going to make some folks eat some crow with his passing the next few weeks. He can't catch it for them though. Stevens drop was terrible yesterday, hit him right on the number. The TD to Uzomah was perfect.

Just a gut feeling but I think that drop angered Gus so much that, knowing he could run the ball down UTk's throat, he decided to heck with that stuff.

Archived