2012 3* QB Wes Lunt (Oklahoma State signee & transferred to Illinois)

benjazz

Doubtful. He'll have to sit out this year. He started last year as TF so that says something for him, and OSU is pretty deep at QB. I just don't see him or us having much interest. Either KF, JW or NM will actually take the QB job by the throat, or JJ gets an early jump on being the man. Of course this is all my opinion.

you know you are in bad shape when every qb that might transfer either considers you or is entertained at least by the fans.

you know you are in bad shape when every qb that might transfer either considers you or is entertained at least by the fans.

Yes, but it is what it is...for now.

Wes Lunt sounds like a OL, and a boring one at that. We hooked our wagon to Nick Marshal. Gus is going to live and die by him, however if worse comes to worse, Wallace. Fraizer will not play another down at Au. And that sucks, he has a great arm.

Impressive size and numbers for such a short run last year before his injury. But if he has to sit a year might be a waist for both sides. If he could play starting this fall, sign him up. Need options and yes I know we have some. But he is white and that would help diversity. (((JK)))

It wouldn't hurt matters if we would consider talking to QB who's gonna transfer and he might be considering us.

I believe thr is no chance with this guy but if he loved our program I would be stoked to have him. I look at team s like Georgia, LSU, Tenn, Miss St. And say damn it would be nice to kno who your QB would be for the next 2 years. I guess not knowing is better than knowing your QB is terrible with no competition. Who would think it would be a major guess on if we will have a guy capable of handing it off and slinging 15 yard passes lol I do believe JJ will be the way but I really, really hope he is after this season coming. If not we would have needed a Wes Lunt

Wes Lunt sounds like a OL, and a boring one at that. We hooked our wagon to Nick Marshal. Gus is going to live and die by him, however if worse comes to worse, Wallace. Fraizer will not play another down at Au. And that sucks, he has a great arm.

mrlunt.jpg

This isn't the first year every transfering QB was looking at us. I honestly think 1-2, maybe three of the ones we have already will do.

Dude's name is one misfired keystroke away from being very offensive.

Wes Bunt? Yes, if AU knew how to properly bunt and when to bunt they would be more offensive.

:rimshot:

Dude's name is one misfired keystroke away from being very offensive.

Wes Bunt? Yes, if AU knew how to properly bunt and when to bunt they would be more offensive.

:rimshot:/>

Very true, very true...

Archived