Alot of people look over Cam's receiving touchdown

It sure did look good in his Heisman resume. It was definitely put to good use during the PR campaign.

It feels overlooked because everyone was extremely busy looking for garbage and did not want to see anything positive about CN. CN should have gone down as one of the great iconic players of NCAA football. That is what ESPN, Thayer and the REC took away from him. The truth came out, water found its level and he became a #1 NFL draft pick, an owner of multimillion dollar endorsements and kept his winning smile and connections to AU.

the fact that he got his foot down in bounds while looking back into the sun with a piece of Miss attached to him is what impressed me most about the play. It was a good pass too, only Cam was going to have a chance to catch it.

I love watching the Ole Miss defender after that play. He just looks back at his team like "OH-NO-HE-DITUNT!"

I have this feeling he could take his pick of about 3 or 4 positions and be a Pro Bowler...

And to think....everyone knew what was about to happen....

As the season progressed and talk developed about him joining the exclusive "Tebow 20/20 Club" (20 passing/20 rushing touchdowns in one season), I always got a smile from knowing Cam also had a receiving TD--something Tebow didn't!

I had forgotten about that actually. I remember it now. I liked the clip of the official holding the yard stick asking for his wristband. I think the one thing that drove a lot of people crazy and caused so much hatred and still does is his genuine love of the game and enthusiasm. You just are not supposed to be that happy,. I mean the fanbase for bama is about as unhappy a bunch as I have ever seen and they just can't stand to see anyone else enjoying themselves.

I was sitting in the corner of that endzone, but did not see the play develop early because there was an obnoxious young OM fan being dressed down by an older OM fan for being so ugly to me and my AU friends earlier. When I looked up and Cam was running straight towards us at about the 20, my first thoughts were "I didn't know we had any receivers that big? Oh, crap!! TOUCHDOWN CAM!!!". It was a beautiful sight.

Archived