2015 5* DT Daron Payne (Alabama signee)

ellitor

He's going to bama

LINK?

I think the link is an opinion.

We don't take too kindly to unsubstantiated opinions around here, boy.

Sorry if that's unpopular but, I'm going by what was told to me

Pretty sure chimes was joking.

:-\

:dunno: You might be right.....from now on opinions need to have at least two links: Verified with self references to all knowing and written certification of sanity. Do voices in ones head that sound like Dixie count as a source?

When I read chimes's post, I heard the voice of Buford Pusser.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's going to bama

LINK?

:-\/>

:dunno:/> You might be right.....from now on opinions need to have at least two links: Verified with self references to all knowing and written certification of sanity. Do voices in ones head that sound like Dixie count as a source?

Not sure about it being a source, but you should definitely consider yourself BLESSED!!

Lol dixie

He's going to bama

LINK?

thanks for the info war eagle6, the info is disappointing but not surprising by any means

Ur welcome, again it is early, so anything can happen, WDE!!

He's going to bama

LINK?

:dunno:/> You might be right.....from now on opinions need to have at least two links: Verified with self references to all knowing and written certification of sanity. Do voices in ones head that sound like Dixie count as a source?

Not sure about it being a source, but you should definitely consider yourself BLESSED!!

Lol dixie

What? We should all be so lucky. If you get doubley blessed I can narrate your dreams at night as well. Though I usually only get that request from females, but to each his own...

He's going to bama

LINK?

When I read Mikey's post, particularly regarding linebacker's, I hear the teacher from Charlie Brown's voice.

He's going to bama

LINK?

When I read Mikey's post, particularly regarding linebacker's, I hear the teacher from Charlie Brown's voice.

Wah wah wah wah wah wah, wah. Wah wah wah? Wah wah wah wah!

Not me, his reasoning is solid whether you agree with the solution or not. I realize you are just poking fun, as do I on many occasions. But our biggest weakness (on D) over the last 5-6 years has been at LB IMHO. When you are weak in a certain area you have to compensate somehow, and recruiting greater #'s is the logical solution given our success rate at that position lately. So take issue if you must, but let's all make sure we even know why we disagree, if we do.

Just FYI, if certain people (one in particular) who disagreed with him had done so differently, this subject would have never made it this far.

He's going to bama

LINK?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not me, his reasoning is solid whether you agree with the solution or not. I realize you are just poking fun, as do I on many occasions. But our biggest weakness (on D) over the last 5-6 years has been at LB IMHO. When you are weak in a certain area you have to compensate somehow, and recruiting greater #'s is the logical solution given our success rate at that position lately. So take issue if you must, but let's all make sure we even know why we disagree, if we do.

Just FYI, if certain people (one in particular) who disagreed with him had done so differently, this subject would have never made it this far.

Well, I thought it was pretty funny, and I hope Mikey does, too.

Asking/expecting certain people to change the way they post -- not that you expect it, Dixie -- is folly, IYAM. I, for one, accept Mikey for who he is ... even if auto-correct sometimes makes it seem like I think Mikey is Mickey.

;)

I agree our linebackers has been the weak link over the past several years ..... However, I think they improved some last season. Mikey doesn't... so we will agree to disagree

I'm confused.. are we recruiting Payne at LB? :drippingsarcasm7pa:

We have done worse.... Swings and misses don't make ANY tackles for our Tigers.

Just reading the tea leaves, but IMO we have backed off here some. In fact, there isn't much question as to if, maybe why is still up for debate. I have MY suspicions.

Just reading the tea leaves, but IMO we have backed off here some. In fact, there isn't much question as to if, maybe why is still up for debate. I have MY suspicions.

Interesting. Shoot me a PM.

Well, without the PM, I would guess he may be a silent to BAMA and may be recruiting for them or our staff feels he is not being honest with them.

Well, without the PM, I would guess he may be a silent to BAMA and may be recruiting for them or our staff feels he is not being honest with them.

^^this^^

^^this^^

I thought it had something to do with him being a good bit overweight now holding 340 lbs now at a 6'2 frame.

We haven't been by his HS lately, not since his no-show. Not that I know of. We still want him, I just believe we put resources elsewhere until/if he shows us something. I think we are going to his school soon, maybe things will change. I think he is as much, if not more, of a longshot than Thompson. But I have my own reasons for that, and at this time I would rather wait. It is speculation anyway and I don't speak for anyone but Dixie.

And Mikey sometimes.

And me too since I am finally appreciating your ninja recruiting info skills.

Archived