HEY ALABAMA

AU Tailgating Rules

Nothing is classy about Bammer. I love beating them but must say that they come prepared to play. I think that is why I love beating them so is they are always up and play us good. Last year and this year, we had the superior team and could very easily have blown out both years. Next year should be a good one too. If they look at Brodie's stats, they will see that he has a long ways to go to be the best QB in this league. Very good thrower of the ball but with only 44 TDs way too many interceptions 25.

Cox and our redshirts will be very adequate QBs. See you next year at Jordan Hare East.

I guess that chant at the end of the games when they won is just "We appreciate you all as competitors"

Still, you'll never get me saying that yell. War Eagle and the score is plenty of ammunition.

Funny how its only classless when we do it...and we dont even tell AU to go to hell...

whatever...

bite me.

124774[/snapback]

Bama Grad I was in the Bama section three years ago and had to listen to this from your fans and band so you are wrong. I will never forget hearing this chated over and over.

Rammer Jammer ends with Give em Hell Alabama.

Im not begruding AU fans the opportunity to give a little stab at us...i just find it funny that its only classless when we do it...thats all.

Either

A.) Admit its NOT classless and all in good fun...and keep doing it to us when you win.

or

B.) Its classless and NO ONE should do it.

no grey area here.

Im not begruding AU fans the opportunity to give a little stab at us...i just find it funny that its only classless when we do it...thats all.

Either

A.) Admit its NOT classless and all in good fun...and keep doing it to us when you win.

or

no grey area here.

124811[/snapback]

I agree with you again, BG. I vote for

B.) It's classless and No One should do it.

What do I win?? :lol:

Either

or

no grey area here.

124811[/snapback]

124840[/snapback]

I vote for, "It's classless, and everyone should do it?" Maybe.... :homer:

no no no no no!

we've been over this before, BS.

it's a classless cheer...we do it against UAT because they choose to be classless and cheer it at all their games.

we don't do it when we beat LSU, or UT, or ole miss, or any other opponent do we? we save it for the classless bammites that revel in the cheer. think of it as a taste of your own medicine. it definitely is NOT classless when auburn does it. it IS classless when UAT does it.

bite you? BITE YOU? ... sounds like you need a :grouphug:

it definitely is NOT classless when auburn does it. it IS classless when UAT does it.

124866[/snapback]

Spin it however you want...but THAT is the definition of a double standard.

How about telling us to go to hell? Is that classy?

Either

or

no grey area here.

124811[/snapback]

124840[/snapback]

A BRAND NEW CAR!!!

it definitely is NOT classless when auburn does it. it IS classless when UAT does it.

124866[/snapback]

Spin it however you want...but THAT is the definition of a double standard.

How about telling us to go to hell? Is that classy?

124868[/snapback]

Guys guys guys! It is all in fun!

Go to hell 'Bama! Go to hell Auburn!

There is no 'friggin difference. Rammer Jammer, Hotty Toddy, Weegle Weegle or whatever you guys call it... they should all stay and should all be said. It is college football for crying out loud.

When people cross the line is when they taunt individuals, be it a fan of the opposing school or another player. Yesterday, I had the privlige of sitting by the classiest Auburn fans in the stadium. They cheered for the orange and blue, and I cheered for the crimson and white. That is what college football is all about.

Roll Tide,

Wincrimson

\

I totally agree with you wincrimson, level headed post.

All that stuff is just college, stuff like what we hear over here

Hook em, gig em boomer whatever (now that one I don't get),

but what the hell, its all fun. :big:

Deal with it. :D:D

PS AFTiger, I haven't seen that T-shirt, I had one back in the 70's that had

in big bold blue letters BUCK FAMA. Classes, well my parents would have

thought so, but not to me. It was COOL :lol:

But seriously guys

We beat BAMA

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

It's party time.

WAR DAMN EAGLE

looks like bg is a little on the irritated side. guess thats what chronic mediocracy will do to you.

124903[/snapback]

Well if you're gonna slam a bammer at least learn how to spell the freaking word. It is mediocrity. :lol:

looks like bg is a little on the irritated side. guess thats what chronic mediocracy will do to you.

124903[/snapback]

Well if you're gonna slam a bammer at least learn how to spell the freaking word. It is mediocrity. :lol:

124977[/snapback]

No, he meant medium crass. ;):P

Does anybody have a T-shirt from several years ago that simply said "F*** Auburn"?  Now I thought that was class.

124895[/snapback]

Thank you, I think it was sold at Bama Fever wasnt it?

I kinda' like those sore losers. They should stick around. :D

:au: Hey BG, if you don't like it get the hell off our website. 

There sure are some sore loosers on this site today.  :au:

125123[/snapback]

:roflol::lol:

Way to quip back with a well thought out response to a pretty decent discussion we had going...now where are those diapers for Tigerwalkin?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I don't think this cheer is classless when Bama does it. I just find it annoying when they do it. Almost as much as "Gooo State! Go State!"

It is part of who they are and a part of the grand pagentry of college football in the South.

Roll Tide Roll. Around the bowl and down the hole, Roll Tide Roll.

War Damn Eagle!

Archived