2014 5* DE Rashaan Evans (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell ........ Do we not have a booster who owns a Dodge dealership, a menswear shop or a rouge agent with lots of money? <<<<< SARCASM

Step back from the ledge ......... Personally anybody who didn't see this as a possibility needs to take off the orange and blue glasses. Nobody at 18 wants to be a five minute drive from their mom when going to college. On a side note at lease there wasn't a tattoo scandal with this kid. Good luck RE hopefully he will get to see the thumb in four years.

Perfect example of why this don't mean jack >>>>>

I'll say it again, how do you go to school at Auburn, play Football at Auburn, live in Auburn, raise your family in Auburn, and let your kid go to Alabama. There's absolutely no excuse for this. I bleed orange and blue and I promise you this... UAT will not be an option for my children. I'll send them out of state first.

^^^^^This

May he be just as successful as Alan.

No, but apparently Rashaan invited two AU recruits to come (the two from Opelika) and its making the rounds that he told them this morning he would be signing with AU. If that's true....

If you think you were surprised by his pick watch the stunned look on his mom's face when he puts that the hat on. Looks like she spit up in her mouth a bit.

LOL...seems like the kid didn't really make up his mind until he reached into the bag for the hat

If you think you were surprised by his pick watch the stunned look on his mom's face when he puts that the hat on. Looks like she spit up in her mouth a bit.

LOL...seems like the kid didn't really make up his mind until he reached into the bag for the hat

Yeah he closed his eyes, reached in, and voila, bamr hat. Too bad someone didn't slip a West Alabama lid in there, or a Georgia Southern cap. That would have been rich for him to pull one of those out.

Justin Hoakanson was on the radio and mentioned that Evan's mother had a "priceless" look on her face for about 10 seconds after Rashaan announced for bama. Does anyone have the link & if so, can you post it?

I want make sure I heard correctly. The Evans invited the AU coaching staff to the announcement? Where he announced to UA?

Highly doubt it ....... Phillip Marshall was there lol

Does that mean priceless as in shocked or priceless as in proud/happy?

At this point, who cares. I hope he gets to Bama, has a miserable career there and the crapstone ends up on NCAA probation...then again I hope that for all turd players

The way it sounded was she was not only "shocked" but also in disbelief.

Assuming his mother was the lady sitting to Evans' right, she looked very disappointed IMO. With that look and Rashaan stressing that the decision was HIS decision, I'd say mom wasn't happy at all.

Assuming his mother was the lady sitting to Evans' right, she looked very disappointed IMO. With that look and Rashaan stressing that the decision was HIS decision, I'd say mom wasn't happy at all.

Mom probably wasn't involved in the decision. Sounds like the decision was made by RE and Bo's backup

At this point, who cares. I hope he gets to Bama, has a miserable career there and the crapstone ends up on NCAA probation...then again I hope that for all turd players

She didn't look too happy and I thought it was amusing. Whatever, hopeful that Tre, DeShaun, and Moncrief make us forget all about the guy's entire recruitment.

I know some of his family were bouncing up and down yelling, "Roll Tide". They had been waiting for that moment for a long time. I think his mom was embarrassed. I don't blame her.

Kids sometimes make college decisions the parents don't like....and I'm OK with that since the young man has to live with the decision.

The whole thing was a circus for weeks....if I were mom, I would just be happy to have my life back again.

She took a deep breath that looked almost like a sigh. She never smiled and kept cutting her eyes over to Alan. Alan wouldn't even look at her. Might be a cold night in the Evans' household tonight.

She looked disappointed to me and Dad looked like he was trying to conceal his pleasure.

As far as those who are saying they don't care, why did you open the thread?

This thread needs to be moved to RIVALS recruiting forum. It has no business being here.

Why are we going on about this ?

OK, I get it we all want to feel better about losing the kid.

But, why are we going on about this ?

Isn't his Mom an AU alum ? And son will never be.

Just let it be, my two cents.

Archived