2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KJ is #2 on the 2015 AL.com top Seniors in the state list for a reason. He's got it all- physical, mental, and character. Getting him over FSU was huge.

There is no reason he isnt the #1 on the top seniors, he is the best player in the state. I bet al.com will put lester cotton #1

Let me guess, cotton is a bama comitt, right? You should know it is a sin if u pull for AU! Shame on u to even think they would rate the BEST player in the state over a bama comitt! It's just not right for u to think like that. Bamas god will smite u for this

Cotton is one HELL of a player. Kid is legit as they come. The #1 player in Alabama could be a toss up either way and I don't have a problem with Cotton as the #1 kid.

Trust me, if Johnson were a turd commit he would have had a 5th star as soon as he put on the hat and he would be the #1 player in this state! No doubt about it

I have been following Kerryon for a while now on Twitter. He is an awesome kid and a leader. He will be one of the most important enrollees in this class for us.

Kerryon Johnson's team will play Friday night against Leeds(AL) at 8pm central on ESPNU.

Taped it!

That Miller kid, #32, looks good for Madison.

He is on Auburns radar for sure

Yup! a top 2016 RB target for the staff.

I apologize for merging the threads way to prematurely and then spilting them back up, and the confusion I'm sure that caused.

Archived