44% Not Proud to be American

Weegle777

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama promised he would change America. That's one promise he has kept.

Sadly true PT.

This runs deeper than who occupies the White House. When did it become an embarrassment to be an American?

When liberal philosophy permeated the population?

This runs deeper than who occupies the White House. When did it become an embarrassment to be an American?

When white men became the devil and responsible for every problem,. real or imagined, in the world. Its those pushing the "white privilege" BS who want to ruin the country. Their ultimate ambition is to destroy corporate America because it is, in their world view, run predominantly by white men.

Remember that Michelle said after Obama was elected POTUS it was the first time she had been proud to be an American. I will sure be glad when she is no longer proud again.

your damn write. them stupid fricked up libruls done rurinted everthing. this country was at a apexicle befor that damn keynyan commie libtard taked office. I aint never seen nobody destroy somethin so faster. it just pisses me of. libtards is dumass's. There lord and king is a crimminul.

When white men became the devil and responsible for every problem,. real or imagined, in the world. Its those pushing the "white privilege" BS who want to ruin the country. Their ultimate ambition is to destroy corporate America because it is, in their world view, run predominantly by white men.

Blue's true motivation finally revealed.

I would like for you to explain my "true motivation" like you have a single clue. Its always about the person and never the topic...carry on with your predictable nonsense.

I would like for you to explain my "true motivation" like you have a single clue. Its always about the person and never the topic...carry on with your predictable nonsense.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

So, true to from...your post is about me and not the issue?

Uh huh.

Your post is about you, too.

Uh huh.

Your post is about you, too.

LOL.Is there an echo in here or are you just incoherent most of the time?

your damn write. them stupid fricked up libruls done rurinted everthing. this country was at a apexicle befor that damn keynyan commie libtard taked office. I aint never seen nobody destroy somethin so faster. it just pisses me of. libtards is dumass's. There lord and king is a crimminul.

Hugger alert. :ucrazy:

No one is forced to stay here.

Wow! That was brilliant! Thank you!

Uh huh.

Yeah Texas. The issue here is about how this country has been undermined by non-whites.

Don't just make it about Blue personally. :-\ :laugh:

Uh huh.

Yeah Texas. The issue here is about how this country has been undermined by non-whites.

Don't just make it about Blue personally. :-\ :laugh:

I do not recall the thread but, it reminds me of the, rhetoric intended to scare white people, comment. Who would have thought that, scaring white people could produce a solid voting base? That's crazy talk.

wite pour.

Do you guys just shake this off so flippantly? This is scary for our kids.

Weegs, you are right. It is scary but, we are getting exactly what we are being told to vote for (sorry for ending a sentence with a preposition but, any other wording seems very awkward). God bless everyone in this forum because, they at least care. However, the reoccurring themes here are shallow and, rhetorically based. Ideology is entrenched. As much as I hate to say it, this forum is a reflection of the problems, not the solutions.

Even I cannot maintain a serious, civil discussion anymore, and you know how smart and considerate I am. :rolleyes::puke: (light bulb flickers on as ICHY realizes he has become part of the problem, quickly dims out as he wonders what's for lunch, other posters begin to realize he is insane because he is now writing in stream-of-consciousness and, referring to himself in third person, how can this be? did ICHY lose himself in his alter-ego? AU wins them all this year, there will only be two close games, Richt gets fired after we run up the score on them in Athens, most people aren't as smart as ICHY and have no clue how good our defense is going to be, yeah ICHY is the coolest, that left-over greek spaghetti sounds good)

I'm proud to be an American and feel extremely lucky to live in what is probably the most affluent, most free society that has ever existed on this planet.

(At least for most of my 60 year life...but I concede that some other countries--particularly in Western Europe and Eastern Asia--have caught up in affluence. Likewise, some other countries have the legal freedoms we acknowledge in our Bill of Rights, but often are less tolerant in terms of social stratification and/or "social expectations", and thus exert more social pressure to conform to traditional norms or lifestyles.)

That does not mean I have to blindly accept the notion that the United States is perfect, that I should never criticize it, or that someone should "love it [as is] or leave it". Instead of "love it or leave it", I've always been of the philosophy: "Love it, and fix the flaws you don't love."

P.S. "Fixing the flaws" does not mean just blaming them on a particular race, religion, ethnic group, or political affiliation.

I'm proud to be an American and feel extremely lucky to live in what is probably the most affluent, most free society that has ever existed on this planet.

(At least for most of my 60 year life...but I concede that some other countries--particularly in Western Europe and Eastern Asia--have caught up in affluence. Likewise, some other countries have the legal freedoms we acknowledge in our Bill of Rights, but often are less tolerant in terms of social stratification and/or "social expectations", and thus exert more social pressure to conform to traditional norms or lifestyles.)

That does not mean I have to blindly accept the notion that the United States is perfect, that I should never criticize it, or that someone should "love it [as is] or leave it". Instead of "love it or leave it", I've always been of the philosophy: "Love it, and fix the flaws you don't love."

P.S. "Fixing the flaws" does not mean just blaming them on a particular race, religion, ethnic group, or political affiliation.

If one follows politics, or even this forum, the message one has gotten from the right wing, particularly in the last decade, is that this country is going down the tubes-- so if younger folks no longer think we are the greatest country in the world, maybe it's because the right wing message is getting through.

If one follows politics, or even this forum, the message one has gotten from the right wing, particularly in the last decade, is that this country is going down the tubes-- so if younger folks no longer think we are the greatest country in the world, maybe it's because the right wing message is getting through.

I am shocked you'd suggest that current trending thought in this country is the fault of the "right wingers" SHOCKED I tell ya! :-\

I am shocked you'd suggest that current trending thought in this country is the fault of the "right wingers" SHOCKED I tell ya! :-\/>

Why would anyone who believed your daily rants feel good about America?

Archived