DE Cowart - 80%

CB Carlton Davis - 50%

OT Ivey - 50%

WR Ryan Davis - 50%

DE Jefferson - 40%

OT Chidi Okeke-Valentine - 40%

DE Arden Key - 40%

DT Beckner - 40%

^^^^^^ Good list. Switch D. Davis w/ C. Davis is the only thing I would change.

Thanks! We should have a monster NSD.

I put C. Davis instead of D. Davis because KN CB'd him to AU yesterday.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/TargetPredictions

I don't see D. Davis CB'd recently (like Burt was) as he still remains a Texas commit.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading all the good news this weekend, here's my order of likelihood:

CB Jeremiah Dinson - 100%

CB Javarius Davis - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

DE Cowart - 80%

CB Carlton Davis - 50%

OT Ivey - 50%

WR Ryan Davis - 50%

DE Jefferson - 40%

DE Arden Key - 40%

DT Beckner - 40%

http://auburn.247spo...rgetPredictions

I don't see D. Davis CB'd recently (like Burt was) as he still remains a Texas commit.

I'm getting my Davis's confused. I'd put the odds up on C. Davis and lower the odds with J. Davis. If AU takes 3 CB's in this class J. Davis is in. Looks like AU made a splash with C. Davis this weekend.

CB Javarius Davis - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

DE Cowart - 80%

CB Carlton Davis - 50%

OT Ivey - 50%

WR Ryan Davis - 50%

DE Jefferson - 40%

DE Arden Key - 40%

DT Beckner - 40%

http://auburn.247spo...rgetPredictions

I would say this list is pretty accurate with the C.Davis change.

If the so-called "package deal" is truly a reality, things could change.

Madtown Tiger wrote: There's a familiar handle. Welcome aboard, VS1.

+1

Vipers you are one of the few posters I look forward to reading on ITAT. When you were worried about a game last fall that's when I got worried.

+1

Vipers you are one of the few posters I look forward to reading on ITAT. When you were worried about a game last fall that's when I got worried.

Agreed. Not only is he a steady voice of reason, he consistently gives capitalization and punctuation they respect they deserve. And let's not forget...he can send you a boilerplate PM/email that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE as an Auburn fan. I'll leave it up to him to extend that courtesy to posters here. If he does, you'll appreciate him as much as I do. I truly hope I haven't said too much.

WDE!

CB Javarius Davis - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

DE Cowart - 80%

CB Carlton Davis - 50%

OT Ivey - 50%

WR Ryan Davis - 50%

DE Jefferson - 40%

DE Arden Key - 40%

DT Beckner - 40%

Good list. I think that COV will probably go to AU if he qualifies so I would move him up. Key, if he visits, may actually be higher as well. I do not see Ivey going to AU (but it is close). I think beckner and jefferson are long shots - more like 0-5%.

+1

I certainly nailed the LSU and MSU games, but epically failed the A&M game. Course, I think most of us did.

+1

Agreed. Not only is he a steady voice of reason, he consistently gives capitalization and punctuation they respect they deserve. And let's not forget...he can send you a boilerplate PM/email that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE as an Auburn fan. I'll leave it up to him to extend that courtesy to posters here. If he does, you'll appreciate him as much as I do. I truly hope I haven't said too much.

WDE!

Preciate the mad props. Don't recall your handle on ITAT.

As for the boilerplate...I can only assume my connection to Auburn Blu-Rays?

I'm not worth much else. :)

CB Javarius Davis - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

DE Cowart - 80%

CB Carlton Davis - 50%

OT Ivey - 50%

WR Ryan Davis - 50%

DE Jefferson - 40%

DE Arden Key - 40%

DT Beckner - 40%

Good list. I think that COV will probably go to AU if he qualifies so I would move him up. Key, if he visits, may actually be higher as well. I do not see Ivey going to AU (but it is close). I think beckner and jefferson are long shots - more like 0-5%.

Agreed for the most part.

Most have Key going to SC or LSU.

I think Jefferson is still possible, only because it's just between two schools.

The more Okeke-Valentine is mentioned with AU, the more our chances with Ivey plummet.

Ditto with Patrick and Ryan Davis.

I've edited my list today:

CB Javarius Davis - 100%

OT Chidi Okeke-Valentine - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

DE Cowart - 80%

WR Camion Patrick - 70%

CB Carlton Davis - 50%

OT Ivey - 40%

DE Jefferson - 40%

DE Arden Key - 30%

WR Ryan Davis - 30%

DT Beckner - 10%

This was probably already covered, but with AU giving Ian Shannon a scholly how many can we take this yr??

We now have seven more open slots.

+1

WDE!

I'm MarylandTiger on ITAT. I started it long, long ago while I lived there but I moved back to the Huntsville area about three years ago and decided to keep it even though it was no longer accurate. I don't know if anyone else calls it "Mad-town" but I was talking to two Madison cops (they were sitting next to us at a Mexican restaurant and I picked up their check) and one of them said, "Welcome to Madtown, chief." It was about the same time I started this account, and I thought about going with MadtownChief, but I thought it would be confusing and/or borderline racist.

And, yes, I'm referring to the blu-rays. I can't string together enough superlatives and profanity to fully express how much I enjoy them. You're an artist.

WDE!

+1

WDE!

I'm MarylandTiger on ITAT. I started it long, long ago while I lived there but I moved back to the Huntsville area about three years ago and decided to keep it even though it was no longer accurate. I don't know if anyone else calls it "Mad-town" but I was talking to two Madison cops (they were sitting next to us at a Mexican restaurant and I picked up their check) and one of them said, "Welcome to Madtown, chief." It was about the same time I started this account, and I thought about going with MadtownChief, but I thought it would be confusing and/or borderline racist.

And, yes, I'm referring to the blu-rays. I can't string together enough superlatives and profanity to fully express how much I enjoy them. You're an artist.

WDE!

That's awesome. I unfortunately 'knew' the "Madtown" cops too well in my younger days on their streets. Like they say, if you've never had a speeding ticket, go drive around Madison for a couple of hours.

Our players are the true artists. ;)

I believe these prognosticators saying Cowart would be the first No1 HS recruit Auburn ever landed are mistaken. In 1992 Steven Davis was rated the top HS recruit in the country and Pat Dye and company landed him.

I did run across a free view on Rivals and this is who they say we end with. I'm sure many have seen this but for those who haven't, here you go and hope the link works.

https://auburn.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=884&script=%2Fcontent%2Easp&cid=1729518

I like the way those lists play out. I'd take any one of them in a heartbeat.

I believe these prognosticators saying Cowart would be the first No1 HS recruit Auburn ever landed are mistaken. In 1992 Steven Davis was rated the top HS recruit in the country and Pat Dye and company landed him.

also believe Ron stallworth was from back in the '80's

Had a few classes with Ron Stallworth, he was a chiseled mountain of a man. Forgive my man crush.

Reading the rivals article if Auburn pulls any of the combination of eight mentioned by the recruiting gurus we are firmly in the top 5,that is awesome.

So no one saying CC Jefferson, so I guess we can pretty much write him off now--- correct?

Yep. Some folks think " history" started when they began paying attention. ;)

Well, I will feel really good with those being projected to finish the class to go along with the ones already committed and on board. Good Class, now lets start fixing our weaknesses and hit the gridiron.

Yep. Some folks think " history" started when they began paying attention. ;)

Or, in Allie's case you guys are referring to events that occurred before she was born and therefore did not happen :)

Archived