Who do we close with?

AUpreacherman22

I was really hoping we could pull Ivey but it sounds like he is going to UF. Are we setting up for a top 10 class? Maybe 8-10 area?

Depends on the site. Top 8 n the composite, top 6 on ESPN, top 10 on 247 only, Top 3 or 4 on Scout, and Top 5 on Rivals.

And if you factor in Golson's rating since Golson counts in this 25 Top 5 in the composite, 2nd in Scout, Top 4 in Rivals, and Top 6 in 247 only.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW my post Boom AU close

WR Ryan Davis

WR one of Lawrence Cager, Devante Peete, or Brandon Martin

DE Byron Cowart

DE Prince Tega

LB Jeffery Holland

CB 2 of Davante Davis, Sheldrick Redwine, Javarius Davis, and Jeremiah Dinson

1 spot for best available or Ian Shannon to not grayshirt if we don't fill it

Other notable targets

Martez Ivey Florida

Chidi Valentine-Okeke Bama

John Burt Texas

Cece Jefferson Ole Miss

Arden Key LSU

you're probably more realistic than most people here...

after ivy and his unofficial this weekend, I think we get him.

I believe we get CeCe or Key. We'll see.

Who visits this weekend?

At this moment

5* WR Preston Williams

5* DT Daylon Mack

4* Juco CB Justin Martin

3* CB Jeremiah Dinson

I was really hoping we could pull Ivey but it sounds like he is going to UF. Are we setting up for a top 10 class? Maybe 8-10 area?

Depends on the site. Top 8 n the composite, top 6 on ESPN, top 10 on 247 only, Top 3 or 4 on Scout, and Top 5 on Rivals.

And if you factor in Golson's rating since Golson counts in this 25 Top 5 in the composite, 2nd in Scout, Top 4 in Rivals, and Top 6 in 247 only.

Thanks E, that is a plenty good enough class for us to be able to compete if we can satisfy our needs and coach them well.

Thanks E, that is a plenty good enough class for us to be able to compete if we can satisfy our needs and coach them well.

And that's not getting Chidi, Ivey, Burt, Cece, or Key so the class could be better with a NSD surprise.

Who visits this weekend?

At this moment

5* WR Preston Williams

5* DT Daylon Mack

4* Juco CB John Martin

3* CB Jeremiah Dinson

Did you mean JUCO CB Justin Martin?

Who visits this weekend?

At this moment

5* WR Preston Williams

5* DT Daylon Mack

4* Juco CB John Martin

3* CB Jeremiah Dinson

Did you mean JUCO CB Justin Martin?

Yes. I always call him John for some reason.

Who visits this weekend?

At this moment

5* WR Preston Williams

5* DT Daylon Mack

4* Juco CB Justin Martin

3* CB Jeremiah Dinson

(TN commit) Preston Williams? Was he a no-show last weekend, or is that 247 Auburn O.V. a misprint?

(TN commit) Preston Williams? Was he a no-show last weekend, or is that 247 Auburn O.V. a misprint?

He had a family engagement. It was known early last week he would not be in AU. 247 just never updated the date I guess.

I see that Scout predicts we will have a bad signing day...

http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1503309-scout-300-2015-commit-tracker-1-20?s=73&hootPostID=6c44c52c2645ee6af22e95db4fdee294#/story/1503309-scout-300-2015-commit-tracker-1-20?s=73&hootPostID=6c44c52c2645ee6af22e95db4fdee294

That would be a bummer, no doubt. Hopefully they are wrong about several of these kids.

I see that Scout predicts we will have a bad signing day...

http://recruiting.sc...22e95db4fdee294

That would be a bummer, no doubt. Hopefully they are wrong about several of these kids.

I'd take everything Scout says with a grain of salt. From what I've gathered, they're on the lower rung in terms of reliability and accuracy

Seems like Scout has an excessive amount of faith in Florida's new staff over Muschamps ability to bring players with him. I don't see the logic.

You would think with all the Florida/Auburn recruiting battles, having Will Muschamp as the defensive coordinator would help bring a couple of these guys to Auburn. I personally don't understand Scout's predictions in that article. Auburn needs guys on the d-line this year. I hope Auburn is able to pull some of these guys on Feb. 4th.

I do think it will come down to Florida (the long time favorite) and Auburn (the team with the best coaches and momentum). Many seem to think the momentum has swung in our favor. Obviously the scout guys do not agree.

We shall see. It will be an interesting 2 weeks, that is for sure.

I think we close with:

Cowart

Jefferson

Javarius Davis

Holland

Davante Davis

Prince Tega Wonogho

Ivey or Valentine as he's close with Prince

Ryan Davis

Torrance Gibson

I think this is a lot to ask for, but I hope you're right.

I think we close with:

Cowart

Jefferson

Javarius Davis

Holland

Davante Davis

Prince Tega Wonogho

Ivey or Valentine as he's close with Prince

Ryan Davis

Torrance Gibson or a surprise

this ^

Archived