Cowart

Holland

Davonte Davis

Javaris Davis

Ivey

Ryan Davis

John Burt

Surprise

Don't mean to be a pessimist, but I'll be shocked if we get Burt at this point. I think it's gonna be hard to win over his mom.

Cowart

Holland

Ivey

Jefferson

J Davis

D Davis

Godwin

Gibson

Prince Tega

And we let another current commit go find a "better opportunity" to make room

More likely than letting someone go, McGriff may not qualify. He still has work to do.

Cowart

Holland

Davonte Davis

Javaris Davis

Ivey

Ryan Davis

John Burt

Surprise

Don't mean to be a pessimist, but I'll be shocked if we get Burt at this point. I think it's gonna be hard to win over his mom.

So I've heard. Apparently Mom laid down the law and told him he was staying at Texas. I think by NSD he realizes he has to do what's right for him. Just my opinion.

I think it's Cowart, Holland, DaVante Davis, Prince Tega, Javarius Davis, Ryan Davis, Torrance Gibson (ending up at WR) and Daylon Mack. Godwin thinks about it but goes to UGA and Ivey goes to his dream school, Jefferson maybe Ole Miss instead. Could also see it being CeCe instead of Mack.

If we sign 28, we will be at 91 scholarship players, correct?

We can never go beyond 85. If we sign the max then we are expect 7 more attritions before the last 7 of this class enrolls.

We can never go beyond 85. If we sign the max then we are expect 7 more attritions before the last 7 of this class enrolls.

Let's start processing *evil laugh *

Denson and Harrell are more likely to walk away from the football team. Who else?

Denson and Harrell are more likely to walk away from the football team. Who else?

Any reason in particular as to why Harrell might be leaving? I know a bit of Denson's story, but what's the story on KH?

According to Scout (Simmons and Newberg) today, have the Florida connections except for Holland to land at UF, sure hope they are wrong.

Scout is usually clueless, it could turn out that way, but I wouldn't put too much stock into a Scout prediction.

According to Scout (Simmons and Newberg) today, have the Florida connections except for Holland to land at UF, sure hope they are wrong.

Scout blows

The only scout contributors I've ever known to have any real knowledge about what's going on are Jason Caldwell and Mark Murphy, and I don't even know if they are still there.

That's what you should expect from a leg humper an a Nole.

Any reason in particular as to why Harrell might be leaving? I know a bit of Denson's story, but what's the story on KH?

Can't remember the reason but yeah, he's not expected back.

Cowart

Holland

Ivey

Jefferson

J Davis

D Davis

Godwin

Gibson

Prince Tega

And we let another current commit go find a "better opportunity" to make room

More likely than letting someone go, McGriff may not qualify. He still has work to do.

If McGriff signs he uses up the slot whether he qualifies or not. That's the "Houston Nutt Rule". We have 8 slots left, the Punter may use one or he may not. If the punter (Shannon) signs there will be seven left. I don't think there is one more guy committed that this staff doesn't really, really want to keep. "Helping another one find a spot elsewhere" isn't likely.

About the overall limit of 85: Players do not count against the overall 85 limit until they actually enroll in school. No school can can ever be over 85.

We should have 9 slots left since Khari Harding has transferred to Tulsa. I hope he gets a lot of playing time there.

harding leaving does not effect the number of players we can sign in this class. He only has an effect on the overall 85 players who can be on scholarship.

Archived