Who do we close with?

AUpreacherman22

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone heard about Darrell Williams (I think that's his name) the linebacker, is he still commited and turds in the process of stealing him?

Unless something has happened this morning, he is still committed.

As I understand it---and I'm basing this solely on info from free sites---uat is actively recruiting him, but has not offered a scholarship. Maybe they're waiting for his OV to make more of an impact. Maybe he's a back up plan in case one of their LB commits flips to another program. Other than his OV to uat (this weekend, I think) I haven't seen any actual indicators that we're in any danger of losing him.

WDE!

According to al.com, Darrell williams cancelled his visit to uat.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/01/5_recruits_auburn_could_flip_f.html

Anyone heard about Darrell Williams (I think that's his name) the linebacker, is he still commited and turds in the process of stealing him?

As I understand it---and I'm basing this solely on info from free sites---uat is actively recruiting him, but has not offered a scholarship. Maybe they're waiting for his OV to make more of an impact. Maybe he's a back up plan in case one of their LB commits flips to another program. Other than his OV to uat (this weekend, I think) I haven't seen any actual indicators that we're in any danger of losing him.

WDE!

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/01/5_recruits_auburn_could_flip_f.html

I saw that. Looks to be good news but YA never know.

They were probably trying to get him to flip for a greyshirt deal. Maybe DW is beginning to feel the AU love.

WDE!

http://www.al.com/sp...uld_flip_f.html

Very, very cool. Thanks.

WDE!

They were probably trying to get him to flip for a greyshirt deal. Maybe DW is beginning to feel the AU love.

It's about time

He's been pretty girl for awhile. Before the All Star game.

It's about time

Let's hope not!

It's about time

Let's hope not!

Firm. Silly autocorrect...

It's about time

Let's hope not!

Ha that's a bad one

It's about time

Let's hope not!

Ha that's a bad one

Ha Randman! I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I took it as he has been a hot commodity to us, and other schools.Thus he is getting the attention that a "Pretty girl" gets.

You should have played it out!

It's about time

Let's hope not!

Ha that's a bad one

Ha Randman! I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I took it as he has been a hot commodity to us, and other schools.Thus he is getting the attention that a "Pretty girl" gets.

You should have played it out!

Lololololol

It's about time

Let's hope not!

LOL. Auto correct chooses words you use most often. Good for you.

Besides Holland and Cowart, any Major 4 or 5 stars that are leaning Auburn's way right now that isn't just wishful thinking?

I can think maybe Godwin....Bechner maybe but yup that's wishful thinking

Besides Holland and Cowart, any Major 4 or 5 stars that are leaning Auburn's way right now that isn't just wishful thinking?

Depends on how you define leaning.

CeCe Jefferson, for instance. I think we have as good a shot as anyone to sign him, but I'm not sure I would say he's an Auburn lean. Same with Ivey, and to a degree, John Burt. As mentioned, Godwin wouldn't be a tremendous surprise, even though he's been a UGA commit since he was like nine years old. Apparently Beckner had a fantastic visit. How far that gets us remains to be seen.

Check out the 2015 Recruiting Board. It's as thorough an accounting of commits and prospects as you'll find on a free site.

WDE!

I think most folks feel like Prince Tega is an Auburn lean. Who knows if that's right, but that's the general feel I get from reading up on him.

E - Isn't there one more dead period after the weekend of the 30th and up until signing day on Wednesday the 4th

Yes. Quiet period (on campus only contact)-February 1. Dead period (limited phone and electronic contact initiated by staff)-February 2nd-February 4.

Did something happen to Redwine? Weren't we high on him?

He is not and has not been a take yet. There are 2 or 3 CBs ahead of him on the staff's board.

the # 142 ranked cb?

Apparently, says Auburn leads and Gus is taking a visit.

committed to Kentucky

3⃣ The Hard Way ™@New_EraJD3 22m

22 minutes ago

I'm officially decommiting from the University of Kentucky. Much love to the whole Kentucky coaching staff. Appreciate the opportunity..

Archived