This is going to annoy EVERYONE. But I agree w/ this gay, married man.

AURaptor

What does "that I will fulfill." mean? Jesus has already fulfilled EVERYTHING. You can't fulfill what He already has.

So you are under the New Covenant, not the old correct?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does "that I will fulfill." mean? Jesus has already fulfilled EVERYTHING. You can't fulfill what He already has.

Maybe I am misunderstanding.

But if he's christian then that's new right? can't be christian if you reject the new and go for old.... at least I think lol

The love of Christ.

"See what [an incredible] quality of love the Father has given (shown, bestowed on) us, that we should [be permitted to] be named and called and counted the children of God! And so we are! The reason that the world does not know (recognize, acknowledge) us is that it does not know (recognize, acknowledge) Him. Beloved, we are [even here and] now God’s children; it is not yet disclosed (made clear) what we shall be [hereafter], but we know that when He comes and is manifested, we shall [as God’s children] resemble and be like Him, for we shall see Him just as He [really] is. And everyone who has this hope [resting] on Him cleanses (purifies) himself just as He is pure (chaste, undefiled, guiltless). Everyone who commits (practices) sin is guilty of lawlessness; for [that is what] sin is, lawlessness (the breaking, violating of God’s law by transgression or neglect—being unrestrained and unregulated by His commands and His will).

You know that He appeared in visible form and became Man to take away [upon Himself] sins, and in Him there is no sin [essentially and forever]. No one who abides in Him [who lives and remains in communion with and in obedience to Him—deliberately, knowingly, and habitually] commits (practices) sin. No one who [habitually] sins has either seen or known Him [recognized, perceived, or understood Him, or has had an experiential acquaintance with Him]."

"By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome."

Or we can just settle for the other gospel being promoted in the name of LOVE

https://www.youtube....h?v=Ujq3IVohZxY

May we promote love in the name of Christ?

Do you believe that we are able to talk to Christ and, that Christ will talk to us?

But if he's christian then that's new right? can't be christian if you reject the new and go for old.... at least I think lol

You would be correct my friend.

Do you believe that we are able to talk to Christ and, that Christ will talk to us?

ICHY, I almost feel like while you keeping preaching love you are condemning me for LOVING GODS instructions and wisdom found in the bible. Am I to hate the GOD (the IAM) of Moses in order to love???

What makes you think I don't promote love? I have even confessed that my conscience is stirred when I begin to feel hate in my heart when someone wrongs me. Are you telling me that loving GOD and his ways is incompatible with loving others?

I am not saying this to get browny points with men but only to show that my walk in my faith has changed me since I first accepted Jesus as my LORD. My wife and I "tithe" (not a biblical tithe but a freewill offering) the first fruits of my increase to the homeless. Outside of that 10% we freely give by cooking for the homeless and providing essentials. Again, this is not for people to think I am a good person. This is just where Christ has led me to. Most people will never see my family and I break out the grill because they never go to the places we go. I never lend money with interest and because GOD has put a spirit of trust in my heart I never expect the money back at all. Even after all of this I still seem to have my needs met in abundance. We have a bible study every other weekend with teens who have substance abuse problems. We are currently trying to find an avenue to hold studies with juvenile detention centers but it is really hard do to not being a "certified" religious organization. Before I knew the Lord forgiveness did not come easy for me. Sometimes it still does not and I just lay it at his feet. My speech has changed. I no longer find satisfaction in the gossip and belittling of others. With all the anger issues I had growing up you will never see me raise my voice at anyone in an angry way. I could keep going but I think you get the point.

About speaking to Christ... I speak to him all the time. Do I hear an audible voice that speaks back? NO, I cannot say that I have. Do I feel that Yeshua is in my life and watches over me? YES! I feel his presence and I have seen him work in my life. My family and friends testify that Christ has his hand on me.

I am not understanding how my personal walk with GOD would impact my Love for others in a negative way.

The GOD of Israel was very "NEW" to the gentiles. This is why the Gospel had to be preached to the ends of the earth. I have issued this challenge before but I have yet to see anyone accept it. Can you find me any teaching in the New Testament that is completely foreign to the Old Testament? Jesus is the one that gave the instructions to Moses. Jesus is the one that came in the flesh to "fully" illustrate how to walk in the LAW. HE NEVER SINNED SO HE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE SPIRIT AND PURPOSE OF THE LAW. Jesus is THE WORD that became flesh. He is a walking, talking, TORAH. The only new commandment that he ever gave was to love each other just as he did in the flesh. This could not have been commanded in the Torah because he had not yet walked in the flesh.

Here is the perfect example of being "NEW" to gentiles...

Acts 17

Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was provoked within him when he saw that the city was given over to idols. Therefore he reasoned in the synagogue with the Jews and with the Gentile worshipers, and in the marketplace daily with those who happened to be there. Then certain Epicurean and Stoic philosophers encountered him. And some said, “What does this babbler want to say?”

Others said, “He seems to be a proclaimer of foreign gods,” because he preached to them Jesus and the resurrection.

And they took him and brought him to the Areopagus, saying, “May we know what this >>>new<<< doctrine is of which you speak? For you are bringing some strange things to our ears. Therefore we want to know what these things mean.” For all the Athenians and the foreigners who were there spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing.

Addressing the Areopagus

Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising.

>>>>Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”<<<<

And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked, while others said, “We will hear you again on this matter.”

Has the resurrection of all the dead happened? Has heaven and earth passed? Why are you stuck on the wrong understanding of "fulfill" when it completely contradicts scripture? Open your eyes... JESUS' WORDS..."For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

fulfill means exactly what the elementary reading of the scriptures says. The problem is I am starting to get the impression that you skip over any scripture that I give. Does scripture mean anything to you? If you will not hear what the WORD says then you cannot begin to understand me.

Psalm 119:33-48 "Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, And I shall keep it to the end.

Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law; Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, For I delight in it. Incline my heart to Your testimonies, And not to covetousness. Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things,

And revive me in Your way. Establish Your word to Your servant, Who is devoted to fearing You.

Turn away my reproach which I dread, For Your judgments are good. Behold, I long for Your precepts;

Revive me in Your righteousness. Let Your mercies come also to me, O Lord—Your salvation according to Your word. So shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me,

For I trust in Your word. And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth,

For I have hoped in Your ordinances. So shall I keep Your law continually, Forever and ever. And I will walk at liberty, For I seek Your precepts. I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings,

And will not be ashamed. And I will delight myself in Your commandments, Which I love. My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments, Which I love, And I will meditate on Your statutes."

Ezekiel 36:24-27 "For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.

>>> I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

>>>>>>>>I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.<<<<<<<<<

BUT MAN CAN"T KEEP THE LAW!!!!

Luke 18:27 "Jesus replied, "What is impossible with man is possible with God."

Hebrews 11

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible."

Hebrews 11 gives examples of faith from Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, MOSES, all the way thru David and all the prophets.

verse 13....

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either GOD is a lie or we have been duped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremiah 16:19

"O Lord, my strength and my fortress,

My refuge in the day of affliction,

The Gentiles shall come to You

From the ends of the earth and say,

“Surely our fathers have inherited lies,

Worthlessness and unprofitable things.”

Zechariah 8:23

"“Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man (JESUS), saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”’”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridicule me all you want. I have grabbed onto this Jewish man named Yeshua (1 John 4:2) and I am not letting go.

Just a bit of food for thought for you guys having this debate: while I've enjoyed the substance of it (and I have), you aren't doing your faith any favors toward outsiders.

ICHY, I almost feel like while you keeping preaching love you are condemning me for LOVING GODS instructions and wisdom found in the bible. Am I to hate the GOD (the IAM) of Moses in order to love???

What makes you think I don't promote love? I have even confessed that my conscience is stirred when I begin to feel hate in my heart when someone wrongs me. Are you telling me that loving GOD and his ways is incompatible with loving others?

I am not saying this to get browny points with men but only to show that my walk in my faith has changed me since I first accepted Jesus as my LORD. My wife and I "tithe" (not a biblical tithe but a freewill offering) the first fruits of my increase to the homeless. Outside of that 10% we freely give by cooking for the homeless and providing essentials. Again, this is not for people to think I am a good person. This is just where Christ has led me to. Most people will never see my family and I break out the grill because they never go to the places we go. I never lend money with interest and because GOD has put a spirit of trust in my heart I never expect the money back at all. Even after all of this I still seem to have my needs met in abundance. We have a bible study every other weekend with teens who have substance abuse problems. We are currently trying to find an avenue to hold studies with juvenile detention centers but it is really hard do to not being a "certified" religious organization. Before I knew the Lord forgiveness did not come easy for me. Sometimes it still does not and I just lay it at his feet. My speech has changed. I no longer find satisfaction in the gossip and belittling of others. With all the anger issues I had growing up you will never see me raise my voice at anyone in an angry way. I could keep going but I think you get the point.

About speaking to Christ... I speak to him all the time. Do I hear an audible voice that speaks back? NO, I cannot say that I have. Do I feel that Yeshua is in my life and watches over me? YES! I feel his presence and I have seen him work in my life. My family and friends testify that Christ has his hand on me.

I am not understanding how my personal walk with GOD would impact my Love for others in a negative way.

I am truly, truly sorry if you feel that I am preaching to you or, condemning you. That is the last thing I wish to do. That is what makes me very reluctant to enter into these discussions. Your faith, your relationship with Christ is personal. I have never intended to tell you that there is anything wrong about that.

I am very sorry if you are offended by anything I have said. My point was an attempt to subtly suggest what Strychnine more plainly put above. We need to be united in the love of Christ rather than divided by dogmatic views. What do we achieve by arguing and pushing each other away?

I am truly, truly sorry if you feel that I am preaching to you or, condemning you. That is the last thing I wish to do. That is what makes me very reluctant to enter into these discussions. Your faith, your relationship with Christ is personal. I have never intended to tell you that there is anything wrong about that.

I am very sorry if you are offended by anything I have said. My point was an attempt to subtly suggest what Strychnine more plainly put above. We need to be united in the love of Christ rather than divided by dogmatic views. What do we achieve by arguing and pushing each other away?

"what do we achieve by arguing and pushing each other away?" Why are we in this forum in the first place? Do you and Strychnine put your advice into use when discussing political matters? This entire forum is arguing and debating.

This forum is not for reaching unbelievers. Weegs and I are expressing our faith in messiah as we understand it. The only thing Weegs could do to "push me away" was if he started being rude, calling me names, or telling me that I am going to hell. In fact, Weegs and I have had 1000's of words put out to each other, on a very SENSITIVE subject, but have remained very respectful and more civil than most of the other conversations. Maybe the outsiders wanting to judge our actions should compare them with equal weights to this board as a whole.

An outsider reading our discussions will not be swayed by our words if they have not already been led to believe in the first place. Are we to believe that Jesus did not debate the word of GOD with people? Are we to believe that Jesus cared what an outsider felt about his walk with his FATHER?

Do you have disagreement with your loved ones? Do you talk them out?

If I met Weegs today I would shake his hand and praise him for speaking about our LORD. We then could go get a drink and talk about football.

Weegs and I have done exactly what Jesus and Paul set as an example for a GOD fearing person to a GOD fearing person. (I would not even have these discussions with an unbeliever if they did not wish to)

Luke 2 "Now so it was that after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking them questions. And all who heard Him were astonished at His understanding and answers."...."And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men."

Did everyone accept Jesus message? Did he make everyone fall in love with his doctrine?

Acts 17 " Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a synagogue of the Jews. Then Paul, as his custom was, went in to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures, explaining and demonstrating that the Christ had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and saying, “This Jesus whom I preach to you is the Christ.” And some of them were persuaded; and a great multitude of the devout Greeks, and not a few of the leading women, joined Paul and Silas."

Did everyone accept Pauls message? Did everyone fall in love with him?

verse 5 "But the Jews who were not persuaded, becoming envious, took some of the evil men from the marketplace, and gathering a mob, set all the city in an uproar and attacked the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people."

Was it just Jews that rejected Paul? NO!!! Gentiles hated his message too

Acts 19 "For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, who made silver shrines of Diana, brought no small profit to the craftsmen. He called them together with the workers of similar occupation, and said: “Men, you know that we have our prosperity by this trade. Moreover you see and hear that not only at Ephesus, but throughout almost all Asia, this Paul has persuaded and turned away many people, saying that they are not gods which are made with hands. So not only is this trade of ours in danger of falling into disrepute, but also the temple of the great goddess Diana may be despised and her magnificence destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worship.” Now when they heard this, they were full of wrath and cried out, saying, “Great is Diana of the Ephesians!” So the whole city was filled with confusion, and rushed into the theater with one accord"

Do you think Paul was hurting peoples feelings by teaching that Idol worship was wrong?

Here is how a very open minded group that judged Paul's words (the Bereans). They did not let emotions or pre conceived ideas stop them from hearing Paul. They tested his words to see if he spoke the truth!!! Is that not what a rational person does?

Acts 17

"Then the brethren immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea. When they arrived, they went into the synagogue of the Jews. These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so. Therefore many of them believed, and also not a few of the Greeks, prominent women as well as men."

Few believed and many continued to disbelieve!!! "Nothing new under the sun"

At least they're not trying to kill each other. ;D/>

If I were sinless I might have thrown many stones by now. :bricks: The things I will put up with and adhere to because of this "mythical" :thedeal: that I believe in.

Just a bit of food for thought for you guys having this debate: while I've enjoyed the substance of it (and I have), you aren't doing your faith any favors toward outsiders.

I understand and accept what you are saying but outsiders have Joel Osteen, Joseph Prince, and the likes and they don't care to listen to them either.

I am willing to learn and humbly take advice. How can Weegs understand who I am without knowing what I believe and vice versa? How do you suggest Weegs and I handle this better without compromising our FAITH? I don't recall Weegs or I ever resorting to name calling or abusive language. We have simply stood on our FAITH and moral beliefs. Is that bad attributes?

This is my faith. If it is blind faith to an outsider then so be it. I will love them no less than I do right now.

1 Peter 3:15

"Now who is there to hurt you if you are zealous followers of that which is good?

But even in case you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, [you are] blessed (happy, to be envied). Do not dread or be afraid of their threats, nor be disturbed [by their opposition].

But in your hearts set Christ apart as holy [and acknowledge Him] as Lord. Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully.

[And see to it that] your conscience is entirely clear (unimpaired), so that, when you are falsely accused as evildoers, those who threaten you abusively and revile your right behavior in Christ may come to be ashamed [of slandering your good lives].

For [it is] better to suffer [unjustly] for doing right, if that should be God’s will, than to suffer [justly] for doing wrong."

For anyone willing to listen to my understanding of fulfill, please watch the video below if reading is not your thing. This video is the closest that I can find that understands what Jesus said the way I do. If you don't accept it then fine, but please listen and study for yourself FIRST, then judge.

Thanks

The word "fulfill" is derived from the Aramaic D'MALA, Hebrew MALEY, or the Greek PLEROO. It means to fill full, accomplish, carry out or to bring to realization, to perform or do, as in a person's duty; or to obey or follow the Commandments, as in satisfying the Commandments by obeying them.

At this point, I must remind everyone that confesses Jesus never sinned about two parallel and critical verses to keep in mind.

Deuteronomy 27:26 "Cursed is he who does not support and give assent to the words of this law to do them [as the rule of his life]. All the people shall say, Amen."

1 Corinthians 12:3 "Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking under the power and influence of the [Holy] Spirit of God can [ever] say, Jesus be cursed! And no one can [really] say, Jesus is [my] Lord, except by and under the power and influence of the Holy Spirit."

Now to a deeper look at the word translated fulfill.

Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy (G2647 katalyo) the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy (G2647 katalyo), but to fulfill (G4137 pleroo).

Greek word {katalyo}

I.to dissolve, disunite

A.(what has been joined together), to destroy, demolish

i.to subvert, overthrow

a.of institutions, forms of government, laws, etc., to deprive of force, annul, abrogate, discard

vs

Greek word {pleroo}

I. to make full, to fill up, i.e. to fill to the full

A. to cause to abound, to furnish or supply liberally

I. I abound, I am liberally supplied

II. to render full, i.e. to complete

A. to fill to the top: so that nothing shall be wanting to full measure, fill to the brim

B. to consummate: a number

I. to make complete in every particular, to render perfect

ii. to carry through to the end, to accomplish, carry out, (some undertaking)

C. to carry into effect, bring to realisation, realise

I. of matters of duty: to perform, execute

ii. of sayings, promises, prophecies, to bring to pass, ratify, accomplish

iii. to fulfil, i.e. to cause God's will (as made known in the law) to be obeyed as it should be, and God's promises (given through the prophets) to receive fulfilment

Here are some more scriptural examples:

Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled (G4137 pleroo) all the house where they were sitting.

Acts 2:28 "Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make (G4137 pleroo) me full (G4137 pleroo) of joy with thy countenance.

Acts 5:3 "But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled (G4137 pleroo) thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?"

Matthew 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil (G4137 pleroo) all righteousness. Then he suffered him."

* A point of interest is that the last word in both verse 17 and 18 of Matthew 5 are the same English word, fulfill(ed) but are two different Greek words in the Greek manuscripts. Verse 18 uses the Greek word ginomai, ghin'-om-ahee. Number 1096. in the Strongs Dictionary. Its definition is: a prolongation and middle voice form of a primary verb; to cause to be ("gen"-erate), i.e. (reflexively) to become (come into being), used with great latitude (literal, figurative, intensive, etc.):--arise, be assembled, be(-come, -fall, -have self), be brought (to pass), (be) come (to pass), continue, be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled, + God forbid, grow, happen, have, be kept, be made, be married, be ordained to be, partake, pass, be performed, be published, require, seem, be showed, X soon as it was, sound, be taken, be turned, use, wax, will, would, be wrought.

The First Rule of Bible Study is learning the Principle of "2X4."

You must ask:

Who is this verse written TO?

Who is this verse BY?

Who is this verse FOR?

There are so many things wrong in that video that I will not address here on an open forum. I will say this though, I was struck by the extremely peculiar 2X4 in the verses sighted.

There are essentially 7 Dispensations in the Old & New Testaments. Each Dispensation has a different Core/Key Point.

1) Edonic: Get to God by NOT eating from the Tree of Knowledge. Gen 1:28-3:6

2) Adamic: Get to God by Blood Sacrifice. Gen 3:7-6:7

3) Noahic: Get to God by Getting on the Ark. Gen 9-11

4) Abrahamic: Get to God by an Act of Faith. Gen 12- Ex 19

5) Mosaic: Get to God thru The Law of the Pentateuch, Ex 19-Acts 6

Anyone that teaches that these 5 completely different Dispensations are simultaneously in effect is just lost.

They are contradictory.

They are not written TO or FOR the same people.

Anyone that cant see the problems here must be spiritually blind.

EX: Acts 10 & 11 The Message TO Peter, FOR the Gentile believers, BY Christ Himself.

Acts 10-11 are Written TO The NT Church/Gentiles, BY Luke, FOR all to understand the shift from Law TO Grace.

He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners.
It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds.
Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

“Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

Peter is told by Christ, to violate the Law. How can this be?

It can only be IF, IF....There is a new Dispensation that includes the passing away of the Old Testament Law.

You must ask:

Who is this verse BY?

Who is this verse FOR?

There are so many things wrong in that video that I will not address here on an open forum. I will say this though, I was struck by the extremely peculiar 2X4 in the verses sighted.

There are essentially 7 Dispensations in the Old & New Testaments. Each Dispensation has a different Core/Key Point.

Anyone that teaches that these 5 completely different Dispensations are simultaneously in effect is just lost.

They are contradictory.

EX: Acts 10 & 11 The Message TO Peter, FOR the Gentile believers, BY Christ Himself.

Acts 10-11 are Written TO The NT Church/Gentiles, BY Luke, FOR all to understand the shift from Law TO Grace.

He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners.

“Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

It can only be IF, IF....There is a new Dispensation that includes the passing away of the Old Testament Law.

Oh the pages that I could write about dispensationalism. I will just ask one simple question that makes man made doctrine of dispensation crumble.

Is there one body of Christ or Two?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmA3YOWJKGs

Am I the only one that will see the irony that Adam fell from grace by a simple dietary command and then we are discussing Peters vision over 6000 years later?

How does dispensationalism explain how many animals Noah took on the ark? I asked this question in my Sunday school class but to this date have never got a straight answer.

If Noah took only 2 of each kind, what did he sacrifice and what did he eat when he left the ark? Why not just show me the scripture that solves the problem? Genesis 7:2 "Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate" (kind of knocks out the old ceremonial doctrine as well)

Back to Peters vision... DK, how many biblical visions do you take literal? Your teaching on the visions in Revelations must be trippy.

"Peter is told by Christ, to violate the Law. How can this be?" Jesus absolutely wanted Peter to completely disregard the "oral law" but never the "Nomos". There is no commandment to be found in the "Nomos" that forbids a Jew from eating with a gentile. (except Passover)

Also there is no record of Peter killing a rat and eating it. To assume Jesus' vision meant to break the Law we must disregard Peter's explanation of the purpose of the vision in Acts 11. He makes no mention of "killing" anything but he did "baptize" Cornelius and eat with him.

So what do we know about this Roman, Cornelius?

Acts 10:1-2 "Now [living] at Caesarea there was a man whose name was Cornelius, a centurion (captain) of what was known as the Italian Regiment, A devout man who venerated God and treated Him with reverential obedience, as did all his household; and he gave much alms to the people and prayed continually to God."

verses 22 "And they said, Cornelius, a centurion (captain) who is just and upright and in right standing with God, being God-fearing and obedient and well spoken of by the whole Jewish nation, has been instructed by a holy angel to send for you to come to his house;"

This Cornelius was a Sabbath synagogue attending GOD fearer that only had the Hebrew scriptures to learn from. Paul had not even became a believer yet so we know he did not have his writings. He was also well spoken of by the Jewish people. HMMMM... Could it be possible that he feared GODS word on what he saw abominable?

Isaiah 66:17 "Those who [attempt to] sanctify themselves and cleanse themselves to enter [and sacrifice to idols] in the gardens, following after one in the midst, eating hog’s flesh and the abomination [creeping things] and the [mouse—their works and their thoughts] shall come to an end together, says the Lord."

I have not had time to review this video but I took the liberty to see their stance on dispensationalism. They have a full hour dedicated to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69qAFeLpJN0

I am not taking the bait. We do not need to have a long winded discussion on an open forum about this.It is trivia in the larger sense of whom Christ is:

It is written:

2 Tim 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I am not taking the bait. We do not need to have a long winded discussion on an open forum about this.It is trivia in the larger sense of whom Christ is:

It is written:

2 Tim 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Yes indeed!!!

Psalm 119:141-142 "I am small and despised, Yet I do not forget Your precepts. Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness,

>>>>>>>>And Your law is truth.<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"And their teaching [will devour; it] will eat its way like cancer or spread like gangrene. So it is with Hymenaeus and Philetus,

Who have missed the mark and swerved from the truth by arguing that the resurrection has already taken place. They are undermining the faith of some."

TEACHING THAT JESUS "FULLFILLED" EVERYTHING SPOKEN OF BY THE PROPHETS. WHICH IS FALSE!!!

Daniel 12:2 "And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake: some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting contempt and abhorrence.

And the teachers and those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness (to uprightness and right standing with God) [shall give forth light] like the stars forever and ever.

But you, O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the Book until the time of the end. [Then] many shall run to and fro and search anxiously [through the Book], and knowledge [of God’s purposes as revealed by His prophets] shall be increased and become great.

You must ask:

Who is this verse BY?

Who is this verse FOR?

They are contradictory.

You sir, have nailed it.

I think you just aren't understanding what actually happened to you when you were saved, and exactly what Jesus accomplished and completed on the cross aufaninga. When He said "it is finished." He meant just that. With the shedding of the blood of the perfect and spotless lamb of God, the requirements of the law were fulfilled and completed. We couldn't fulfill the law, if we could, Jesus died for no reason. He didn't give us an example of how to live by the law. What would the point of that be? He came to do what we could never do. It is finished. Jesus' words not mine. He didn't say, "my example for you to live by my law is finished.", He said, "IT IS FINISHED." God's will for ALL of our lives is to "rest". And whatever works we do for the kingdom is just for joy and praise to Him, not to "merit" anything with Him. We have His favor already because of what Jesus did for us on the cross.

You must ask:

Who is this verse BY?

Who is this verse FOR?

They are contradictory.

Oh the pages that I could write about dispensationalism. I will just ask one simple question that makes man made doctrine of dispensation crumble.

Is there one body of Christ or Two?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmA3YOWJKGs

Am I the only one that will see the irony that Adam fell from grace by a simple dietary command and then we are discussing Peters vision over 6000 years later?

How does dispensationalism explain how many animals Noah took on the ark? I asked this question in my Sunday school class but to this date have never got a straight answer.

If Noah took only 2 of each kind, what did he sacrifice and what did he eat when he left the ark? Why not just show me the scripture that solves the problem? Genesis 7:2 "Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate" (kind of knocks out the old ceremonial doctrine as well)

Back to Peters vision... DK, how many biblical visions do you take literal? Your teaching on the visions in Revelations must be trippy.

"Peter is told by Christ, to violate the Law. How can this be?" Jesus absolutely wanted Peter to completely disregard the "oral law" but never the "Nomos". There is no commandment to be found in the "Nomos" that forbids a Jew from eating with a gentile. (except Passover)

Also there is no record of Peter killing a rat and eating it. To assume Jesus' vision meant to break the Law we must disregard Peter's explanation of the purpose of the vision in Acts 11. He makes no mention of "killing" anything but he did "baptize" Cornelius and eat with him.

So what do we know about this Roman, Cornelius?

Acts 10:1-2 "Now [living] at Caesarea there was a man whose name was Cornelius, a centurion (captain) of what was known as the Italian Regiment, A devout man who venerated God and treated Him with reverential obedience, as did all his household; and he gave much alms to the people and prayed continually to God."

verses 22 "And they said, Cornelius, a centurion (captain) who is just and upright and in right standing with God, being God-fearing and obedient and well spoken of by the whole Jewish nation, has been instructed by a holy angel to send for you to come to his house;"

This Cornelius was a Sabbath synagogue attending GOD fearer that only had the Hebrew scriptures to learn from. Paul had not even became a believer yet so we know he did not have his writings. He was also well spoken of by the Jewish people. HMMMM... Could it be possible that he feared GODS word on what he saw abominable?

Isaiah 66:17 "Those who [attempt to] sanctify themselves and cleanse themselves to enter [and sacrifice to idols] in the gardens, following after one in the midst, eating hog’s flesh and the abomination [creeping things] and the [mouse—their works and their thoughts] shall come to an end together, says the Lord."

I have not had time to review this video but I took the liberty to see their stance on dispensationalism. They have a full hour dedicated to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69qAFeLpJN0

help me understand something above. The ark built by Noah, large enough to sail with a pair of every animal on earth thousands of years ago. Was that possible? Is it possible today?

I greatly enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing.

You must ask:

Who is this verse BY?

Who is this verse FOR?

They are contradictory.

You sir, have nailed it.

Amen

I think you just aren't understanding what actually happened to you when you were saved, and exactly what Jesus accomplished and completed on the cross aufaninga. When He said "it is finished." He meant just that. With the shedding of the blood of the perfect and spotless lamb of God, the requirements of the law were fulfilled and completed. We couldn't fulfill the law, if we could, Jesus died for no reason. He didn't give us an example of how to live by the law. What would the point of that be? He came to do what we could never do. It is finished. Jesus' words not mine. He didn't say, "my example for you to live by my law is finished.", He said, "IT IS FINISHED." God's will for ALL of our lives is to "rest". And whatever works we do for the kingdom is just for joy and praise to Him, not to "merit" anything with Him. We have His favor already because of what Jesus did for us on the cross.

"It is finished" The fulfillment of the prophecy written in Daniel 9 concerning the second temple. The end of sacrifice and offerings accepted for sin.

Daniel 9

"Seventy weeks [of years, or 490 years] are decreed upon your people and upon your holy city [Jerusalem], to finish and put an end to transgression, to seal up and make full the measure of sin, to purge away and make expiation and reconciliation for sin, to bring in everlasting righteousness (permanent moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation) to seal up vision and prophecy and prophet, and to anoint a Holy of Holies.

(All done in the New Testament)

Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem until [the coming of] the Anointed One, a Prince, shall be seven weeks [of years] and sixty-two weeks [of years]; it shall be built again with [city] square and moat, but in troublous times.

(second temple was built to the exact year and Jesus came on the scene like clockwork)

And after the sixty-two weeks [of years] shall the Anointed One be cut off or killed and shall have nothing [and no one] belonging to [and defending] Him. And the people of the [other] prince who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood; and even to the end there shall be war, and desolations are decreed.

(yep, Jesus died exactly when Daniel prophesied and the city and temple destroyed 40 years later, again to the year)

>>>>And he shall enter into a strong and firm covenant with the many for one week [seven years]. And in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and offering to cease [for the remaining three and one-half years];<<<<

John 19:30 "It is finished"

There is no peace treaty coming. Man will only get worse and violence will only get worse just as in the days of Noah.

" and upon the wing or pinnacle of abominations [shall come] one who makes desolate, until the full determined end is poured out on the desolator."

Weegs,

I have heard countless testimonies on how Jesus has saved someone from drug addiction, violent behavior, and/or disease.

Why can you not accept my testimony that Jesus is still changing my life??? This is not me nor could I do this alone. I have confessed my sins and have asked Jesus to remove my addiction to sin. He gets all the glory!!!

1 John 1:9 "If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action].

If we say (claim) we have not sinned, we contradict His Word and make Him out to be false and a liar, and His Word is not in us [the divine message of the Gospel is not in our hearts]."

John 14:12-15 "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father.

And I will do whatever you ask in My Name [as presenting all that I Am], so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son.

[Yes] I will grant whatever you shall ask in My Name [as [c]presenting all that I Am].

If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands."

DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST?

What exactly in scripture is too difficult for you? Confess it to GOD ask Yeshua for help and have faith in what he can do.

Luke 17:6 "If you had faith (trust and confidence in God) even [so small] like a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, Be pulled up by the roots, and be planted in the sea, and it would obey you."

Matthew 17:20 "For truly I say to you, if you have faith [that is living] like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you."

Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Mark 9:21 "But if You can do anything, have compassion on us and help us.” Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

Matthew 11 "The blind receive their sight and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up and the poor have good news (the Gospel) preached to them.

And blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) is he who takes no offense at Me and finds no cause for stumbling in or through Me and is not hindered from seeing the Truth."

May the LORD continue to bless all those who believe!!!

Archived