2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

When I was keeping up with the 247 updates on NSD, it said we were very much in it for CeCe before he announced. I guess the coaches did some real work those last few weeks on him. I like our chances because his dad likes Malzahn, Muschamp, TRob, and Thompson. Not to mention Cowart and Holland are already signed. Not saying it's going to happen, but don't say that we don't have a chance at all, because we very much do.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...take my last comment back... don't believe it til it's signed, sealed and delivered though...

7 @cecejeferson7

So to all my haters,It's still Gator Gang!

7 @cecejeferson7

Im a Gator my dude! Forget all these rumors that I was paid,my parents disagreed w my decision, all of that..My last tweet is whyi held out

7 @cecejeferson7

I haven't sent in my LOI because someone told me a few days before NSD that williams was leaving,why send it in without being sure ?

Rumors running wild on Findbaum this afternoon....father's girlfriend, mother, someone won't sign the LOI, money being offered by one of the other schools....((read that as meaning AU) and more still. Expect this recruitment will get a careful scrutiny when it's all over.

Well...take my last comment back... don't believe it til it's signed, sealed and delivered though...

7 @cecejeferson7

So to all my haters,It's still Gator Gang!

7 @cecejeferson7

Im a Gator my dude! Forget all these rumors that I was paid,my parents disagreed w my decision, all of that..My last tweet is whyi held out

7 @cecejeferson7

I haven't sent in my LOI because someone told me a few days before NSD that williams was leaving,why send it in without being sure ?

That last tweet make absolutely no sense, logically speaking. He's not sending in his NLI because coach williams might be leaving (now confirmed to be leaving), but he's gonna be a gator regardless of who's coaching. He should just go ahead and send it in if that's the case.

He's probably just saying all the right things now, so he can sign with them and be good, or leave himself an out to sign with someone else.

Rumors running wild on Findbaum this afternoon....father's girlfriend, mother, someone won't sign the LOI, money being offered by one of the other schools....((read that as meaning AU) and more still. Expect this recruitment will get a careful scrutiny when it's all over.

i'm hearing the money rumor is involving ole miss.

Twitter says Finebaum has some new info. Flip his show on and report. I would but I don't have cable.

Lol at Finebaum ever having something to report.

Clown wouldn't have a scoop if he worked at Baskin Robin.

We made it through 1 bazaar episode yesterday..I just as soon not have CC with his parents split, he doesn't want AU and then someone throwing OM out there with money. Close the door CGM as nicely as you can and let's move on.

Yep....so they make an "Offer" to a family member and then he comes to AU and the NCAA arrives (at AU)the week afterward to confirm that if a Miss school made an offer and did not get the player, then it's because AU out bid them.....do I remember it correctly?

Yep....so they make an "Offer" to a family member and then he comes to AU and the NCAA arrives (at AU)the week afterward to confirm that if a Miss school made an offer and did not get the player, then it's because AU out bid them.....do I remember it correctly?

That's about it. Then after a full calender year of the NCAA finding nothing, the NY Times and BSPN didn't bother to report that AU and Cam were completely cleared of any wrong doing!

B9HGTkWCUAAMjr6.jpg

one of the two images where this rumor came from. might not even be him

I saw that too. But I'm pretty see someone just made that up. I can do that from my phone right now and send it to someone. There's no way that got out like that if that's really what happened.

That is clearly a "joke"...you guys realize that, right?

Wow, metafore you are simply so intelligent! Thanks for clearing all of this up for us! You da man, like wow!!

The guy telling the story to Finebaum was dead serious....Finescum listened, said he had no idea and ended the discussion. Thing is, one guy's idea of a funny rumor can get traction and next thing you know .... :dunno:

The guy telling the story to Finebaum was dead serious....Finescum listened, said he had no idea and ended the discussion. Thing is, one guy's idea of a funny rumor can get traction and next thing you know .... :dunno:/>

Can I ask why the hell we're listening to Finebaum...

It was entertaining while it lasted, but 90 percent of the signs now point to nothing to see here (well, plenty to see here, but nothing to come of it). Now on to 2016 recruiting threads and here's to the top class next year!

It was entertaining while it lasted, but 90 percent of the signs now point to nothing to see here (well, plenty to see here, but nothing to come of it). Now on to 2016 recruiting threads and here's to the top class next year!

We're still in it. Not trying to be rude, but there's a serious chance.

Archived