2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

This story is officially off the rails!

Supposedly from Ce Ce's father: Read This!

It's a joke.

surely OM isn't that stupid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is this thread still here and another thread on the exact same subject has now ramped up in Recruiting?

Only two mods that can move it are Titan and E. Neither have posted today so I'd assume they're offline at the moment.

Why is this thread still here and another thread on the exact same subject has now ramped up in Recruiting?

Because people keep posting in both of them and I keep clicking back and forth and reading and then I have to take a break for some more coke and popcorn and then I come back and BOTH threads have NEW POSTS and I HAVE TO READ THEM!!!!!

It would be great if CeCe changed his mind and joined Byron Cowart, Ryan Davis and others. However, I don't see that happening.

Note to CeCe's dad. Auburn's coaching staff isn't going anywhere for a long time.

Only two mods that can move it are Titan and E. Neither have posted today so I'd assume they're offline at the moment.

They thought recruiting was wrapped up so they went on vacation. ;)

I got a question to. What does CB'd stand for?

Crystal Ball prediction by the analyst on 247

It's really down right crappy of UF's coach to do that to any 17 or 18 year old recruit.

Florida's coaching hasn't been too impressive. Cowart's visit with them was awkward and didn't go well. They knew what they were doing by hiring UT's DT coach when they did. If I am a FL fan, I have to be very disappointed with the job done by their new coaching staff. My prediction - their new head coach fizzles and is out in 3 years...maybe 2.

I believe that Gus made a big impression on CeCe's parents. Couple that with Muschamp, T-Rob and Thompson. Then sprinkle on some Cowart and Holland. Whew!!! Guns r a blazin boys. The Turds would have as big of a meltdown as the gaturds. They just secured another recruiting national championship, but Auburn would be getting all of the attention and praise!! I love it!! Come on in CeCe, the water is fine.

Feel sorry for Florida? Auburn fans feel sorry for Florida? Not me, in a million years! They are one of the richest schools in one of the richest states, talent-wise, in the nation. "The University of Florida". If they can't pull their own weight with all the advantages they have, to hell with 'em.

I don't recall anybody from UF saying "wait until the facts are in" when we were going through the Cam Newton fiasco. All I heard from my Florida branch of the family was a bunch of laughter and comments about "dirty school Auburn". I hope Jefferson ends up at Auburn. If not here, then anywhere except Tuscaloosa or Gainesville will be fine.

Just read an article on ESPN about the situation with CC. In the comments section the Gator fans think his dad is pulling the same thing that Cowart's HS coach seemed to be pulling yesterday. They think his dad is holding everything up.

If CeCe does decide to come to Auburn, our D-line will go from the worst in the SEC, to top 5 in the SEC in a year span. Especially with the way Coach Garner rotates guys in and out, it'll be constant pressure in the backfield with Lawson, Cowart, Adams, Daniels, and CeCe.

Archived