2016 5* LB Ben Davis (Bama signee)

RunInRed

We have like 1% chance with their history of success, success here lately and legacies.

It's like a 10-25% increase with good recruiters like Steele, Muschamp. I'm generalizing but if that starts increasing towards signing day, They'll drive him out of state before he can fax in the letter. It'll will somehow get faxed to tuscalooser. He'll end up where is suppose to...with the crimson necks.

In other words. Don't get your hopes up..imo

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this new reference....East Mississippi State College University. I may start using this from now on when referencing the turds. :)

The EMSU Crimson Turd.

keep-calm-and-roll-turd.png

If there's even a remote possibility he'd sign with AU, someone might pull a Brent Calloway on him by spiriting him off to some remote beach house and his LOI will be faxed in to Tuscaloosa with no fanfare.

If there's even a remote possibility he'd sign with AU, someone might pull a Brent Calloway on him by spiriting him off to some remote beach house and his LOI will be faxed in to Tuscaloosa with no fanfare.

Does he have any caretakers named Juicy??? :-)

I wonder what happened to Brent? I may be losing it, but it seems like I remember reading somewhere that he was trying his hand at acting. I wonder if he ever talks to Pettway about old times...

To be honest I think we have a legit shot.

gut feeling or some insider info? I am fine either way just wondering.

Both. Not much of anything coming out from the AD these days though.

I like this new reference....East Mississippi State College University. I may start using this from now on when referencing the turds. :)/>

The EMSU Crimson Turd.

keep-calm-and-roll-turd.png

I love this my man! I am working on a poem that is rather funny. It is called "Billy Bob Bammer and the Pink Zoot Suit"

Like I said before, possible but not probable. Remember the big OL (I forget his name) who went on national television and said he was going to Auburn? Where did he end up?

If UAT was caught doing this (moving the young man out of state to some remote place), I would think that this would be a huge blow to them.

If UAT was caught doing this (moving the young man out of state to some remote place), I would think that this would be a huge blow to them.

They did it and it wasn't a secret. No one cared... you know, other than us.

They did it and it wasn't a secret. No one cared... you know, other than us.

I'm glad they spent all that time on a bust. Didn't they also put him in a movie? Bama is unreal

Like I said before, possible but not probable. Remember the big OL (I forget his name) who went on national television and said he was going to Auburn? Where did he end up?

Come on guys, if we don't get Davis, I doubt it will be some Grand conspiracy it will probably be because his father is the all time leading Tackler for UAT and wears UAT NC rings and openly admits he wants his son to go to UAT. What would you do if you were in his or his father's shoes, would you go or push your Kid to UAT simply because of a lack of depth at his position?

(remember, he is the number 1 player in the country at his position, so he probably will play early, or at least thinks he will, regardless of where he goes).

I would LOVE to get him, but I don't expect us to and if we don't, I am not going to blame this particular one on the "conspiracy theory"

Come on guys, if we don't get Davis, I doubt it will be some Grand conspiracy it will probably be because his father is the all time leading Tackler for UAT and wears UAT NC rings and openly admits he wants his son to go to UAT. What would you do if you were in his or his father's shoes, would you go or push your Kid to UAT simply because of a lack of depth at his position?

(remember, he is the number 1 player in the country at his position, so he probably will play early, or at least thinks he will, regardless of where he goes).

I would LOVE to get him, but I don't expect us to and if we don't, I am not going to blame this particular one on the "conspiracy theory"

Where did his father get any national champion rings?

He didn't win any.

I know it is a longshot but this is the recruit that is the top of my wish list for filling one of the remaining spots and signing with Auburn in February.

Where did his father get any national champion rings?

He didn't win any.

They probably claimed a couple during the Perkins era. :)

Kouandjio....ugh that was pretty annoying

Poor kid's brother's scholarship was being threatened.

Yeah, that was a completely different situation from Ben Davis's recruitment (and Tiger, I know you weren't the one who originally invoked it).

I call BS. His brother was too talented to have his scholarship revoked.

I call BS. His brother was too talented to have his scholarship revoked.

Maybe they wouldn't have done it, but pulling the brother's scholarship was certainly a threat. The brother wasn't all that talented compared to who else they had at hand. They could have given him the boot and never missed a lick.

Archived