Mark My Word 2015

DaddyBoyAU

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C. He's burnt like a piece of toast at the moment. He's about about as fresh as Hugh Nall was when he got his walking papers.

He was burnt out because he had to deal with arguably the least talented team in the SEC for the past two years and somehow manage his own nearly impossible expectations

That would burn anyone out. After a few weeks off, he'll be fresh as a bird. BTW him burnt out is still 4000000x the OC of Lashlee

There is no arguing with your "logic".

"Spurrier said he was resigning, not retiring. He said he doubted he'd be a head coach again, but he couldn't say what the future would bring. He said he couldn't envison himself being a collegiate head coach again."

http://www.al.com/sp...html#incart_std

Send him a blank check to be our OC/QB coach.

Darth Visor hasnt recruited/developed a great college QB since he left Florida. Unless you actually believe Chris Smelly, Connor Shaw and Stephen Garcia were great college QB's.

"Spurrier said he was resigning, not retiring. He said he doubted he'd be a head coach again, but he couldn't say what the future would bring. He said he couldn't envison himself being a collegiate head coach again."

Darth Visor hasnt recruited/developed a great college QB since he left Florida. Unless you actually believe Chris Smelly, Connor Shaw and Stephen Garcia were great college QB's.

And Lashlee has done what, exactly?

Easy there buddy I wasnt proposing Lashlee stay. If I had my wishes we have a QB coach that coached 3 first round NFL QB's on staff right now, unfortunately; he coaches WR's. Let Gus hire another WR coach. Let Craig be OC an add some slant routes and rb screens to the offense.

Easy there buddy I wasnt proposing Lashlee stay. If I had my wishes we have a QB coach that coached 3 first round NFL QB's on staff right now, unfortunately; he coaches WR's. Let Gus hire another WR coach. Let Craig be OC an add some slant routes and rb screens to the offense.

Gotcha, and I don't disagree with your points. My post re: Spurrier was largely made in jest. I do think he and Gus could probably help each other out in terms of perfecting an offense. Regardless, I highly doubt we reach out to him and he accepts.

. . . and BTW - 15 yard penalty

(you didn't say Mark my word, since you brought up the rules)

Oh, there are flags all over the field right now. But it doesn't matter because it's at the end of regulation. I'll take it to the commissioner, but for me it's just cool to see my thread back on the front page :)

What if we could hire Mike Shula as OC/QB coach?

He's done almost nothing in creating an offense for Cam at Carolina.

To his credit, he hasn't much to work with either. From what I understand, he's pretty highly regarded in the NFL, at least as a qb coach. Just a thought though.

What if we could hire Mike Shula as OC/QB coach?

He's done almost nothing in creating an offense for Cam at Carolina.

To his credit, he hasn't much to work with either. From what I understand, he's pretty highly regarded in the NFL, at least as a qb coach. Just a thought though.

I doubt we could offer him anything that the Panthers couldn't match. If he's fired, then there's a possibility.

If I had to guess, we'd promote from within or get someone else from another school. Really going out on a limb there.

• 2 months later...

Hey....I got a couple of things dead on right:

1. Georgia did fire Richt and replaced him with Smart

2. Donald Trump will get elected president (a good chance this will happen) not so sure about his 3 billion dollar donation to Auburn AD department.

Check for yourself and see!

I predict that Clemson will win the NC and bammer will get its head handed to them on an aluminum platter at the hands of the Spartans!

What's tatters precious?

Hey....I got a couple of things dead on right:

1. Georgia did fire Richt and replaced him with Smart

2. Donald Trump will get elected president (a good chance this will happen) not so sure about his 3 billion dollar donation to Auburn AD department.

Check for yourself and see!

I predict that Clemson will win the NC and bammer will get its head handed to them on an aluminum platter at the hands of the Spartans!

I would rather Clemson than bammer. However, MSU would be a great team that has not won the NC in a long time, if ever. Clemson and MSU head-to-head would likely result in Clemson winning the naty. I have a lot of friends who have supported Auburn that are Clemson fans, and are really good folks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope I'm not too late

Mark my words,

With relatively few targets, Mr. Ray leads team in YPC

RECEIVING GP No. Yds Avg

Melvin Ray 13 20 279 13.9

http://www.auburntig...e.html#TEAM.IND

Hope I'm not too late

Mark my words,

RECEIVING GP No. Yds Avg

Not trying to bust your chops, since I'm sure whatever I predicted was wrong; but when I click on the second link, it shows that Ray's 13.9 YPC was 5th on the team.

:dunno:

Hope I'm not too late

Mark my words,

RECEIVING GP No. Yds Avg

Not trying to bust your chops, since I'm sure whatever I predicted was wrong; but when I click on the second link, it shows that Ray's 13.9 YPC was 5th on the team.

Sorry

Can't seem to make the MaxwellSmart clip (the Youtube link in the original) show.

Would have explained it better?

Hope I'm not too late

Mark my words,

RECEIVING GP No. Yds Avg

Sorry

Can't seem to make the MaxwellSmart clip (the second link in the original) show.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep -- didn't click on that link.

Let's see if I can get it to work for you.

Hope I'm not too late

Mark my words,

RECEIVING GP No. Yds Avg

Sorry

Can't seem to make the MaxwellSmart clip (the second link in the original) show.

Many Thanks,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Luddite

Mark my words:

OSU will not win the Big 10.

Auburn will win the SEC, but may have a loss.

Neither USC or Oregon win the Pac 12.

Clemson wins the ACC.

Other than my homer AU pick I was spot on...

Hope I'm not too late

Mark my words,

RECEIVING GP No. Yds Avg

Sorry

Many Thanks,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Luddite

I can't actually see that you did anything wrong in trying to post it. But the fact that you can do everything right and still be screwed by technology definitely supports your Luddism.

I'm sure we couldn't out match Carolina for Mike Shula, but I for one would love to see him become our OC/QB coach. Even Cam has said many times that Mike has helped him a lot in being the kind of QB that he is today.

Archived