Tell Another Lie Dick

icanthearyou

Cheney attempted to lie to the wrong FOX host, again.

Cheney - "There was a period of time when they stopped their program because they were scared that what we did to Saddam, we were going to do to them next.”

“But the centrifuges went from zero to 5,000,” Wallace pressed.

Cheney - “Well, they may well have gone but that happened on Obama’s watch, not on our watch,” Cheney replied.

“No, no, no,” Wallace said. “By 2009, they were at 5,000.”

Cheney - “Right,” said Cheney, who seemed to be losing air from somewhere in his lower back. “But I think we did a lot to deal with the arms control problem in the Middle East.”

I have to admit, as much as I disrespect Faux, I have always liked Chris Wallace. He seems to have as much free hand as Matt Groening there.

As for Dick, at least W has the grace to recognize the futility of denying reality as determined by the actual progression of events.

I have to admit, as much as I disrespect Faux, I have always liked Chris Wallace. He seems to have as much free hand as Matt Groening there.

As for Dick, at least W has the grace to recognize the futility of denying reality as determined by the actual progression of events.

Funny how Dick has nothing complimentary to say about anyone in the Bush administration other than himself, Scooter, and Rumsfeld.

Too bad Wallace didn't ask him about Haliburton setting up off-shore companies to get around the Iranian sanctions.

Or his famous quote:

"The United States government is sanctions happy."

Saw this tweet today. Fantastic!

Mainstream conservatism isn't about what you know. It's about how well you can titillate a base of xenophobic cretins.

ugh,

I have no idea WTF this is about. There were 0 centrifuges and then there were 5k?

I don't understand what this even pertains to, they (someone) didn't have the means to separate different liquids and then they did?

ugh,

I have no idea WTF this is about. There were 0 centrifuges and then there were 5k?

I don't understand what this even pertains to, they (someone) didn't have the means to separate different liquids and then they did?

They are used to separate Uranium isotopes.

Where's the lie??

Man ,talk about manufactured derangement syndrome for a guy who isn't running & won't ever run again

:laugh:

Too gorram funny .

Cheney - "There was a period of time when they stopped their program because they were scared that what we did to Saddam, we were going to do to them next.”

Cheney - “Well, they may well have gone but that happened on Obama’s watch, not on our watch,” Cheney replied.

Cheney - “Right,” said Cheney, who seemed to be losing air from somewhere in his lower back. “But I think we did a lot to deal with the arms control problem in the Middle East.”

Slightly modifying one of your favorite lines, I guess you are saying Dick sux :dunno:

Where's the lie??

That the centrifuges went from 0 to 5000 on Obama's watch? Um, no....it happened on Bush's watch. They didn't build 5000 centrifuges, or even most of them, starting Jan 20, 2009 when Obama took over.

Where's the lie??

That the centrifuges went from 0 to 5000 on Obama's watch? Um, no....it happened on Bush's watch. They didn't build 5000 centrifuges, or even most of them, starting Jan 20, 2009 when Obama took over.

So he's wrong, or got the #'s off a bit. Did he really lie ? I think the bigger issue of Obamas treatment of Iran is the bigger issue here.

Amazing @ how the Left are blind to Hill's & O's lies but are all over anyone else's case at the hint of a lie.

Where's the lie??

Man ,talk about manufactured derangement syndrome for a guy who isn't running & won't ever run again

:laugh:

Too gorram funny .

1) Read the first post.

2) This has nothing to do with him never running for office again. Obviously.

Slightly modifying one of your favorite lines, I guess you are saying Dick sux :dunno:

Plus, he's a lying war criminal.

Where's the lie??

So he's wrong, or got the #'s off a bit. Did he really lie ? I think the bigger issue of Obamas treatment of Iran is the bigger issue here.

Amazing @ how the Left are blind to Hill's & O's lies but are all over anyone else's case at the hint of a lie.

"Hint" of a lie? If that's a hint of a lie, then Hillary and Obama have never lied.

It's not even worth the bother to reply to some folks here, so limited are they in their intellectual capacity and awareness in general knowledge.

Where's the lie??

At best he's wrong. But Dick Cheney is not a dumb or uninformed person. You can believe that he was simply mistaken if you indulge in fairy tales. But I think you know there's no way he didn't realize that the centrifuge creation didn't happen on his watch.

It's not even worth the bother to reply to some folks here, so limited are they in their intellectual capacity and awareness in general knowledge.

Are you aware that there is knowledge beyond the basic, general type?

You just keep believing that your "general" knowledge holds all the answers.

You are too funny, you deep thinker! There are no limits to your "general" knowledge.

Where's the lie??

At best he's wrong. But Dick Cheney is not a dumb or uninformed person. You can believe that he was simply mistaken if you indulge in fairy tales. But I think you know there's no way he didn't realize that the centrifuge creation didn't happen on his watch.

I think he underestimated Wallace.

Where's the lie??

tu quoque

Funny, I never heard any Hillary fans use that term when trying to equate her e-mail matters to those of Karl Rove.

Archived