Staff Changes

fredst

what's different this time?

Not the "beat bama" thing. That hasn't changed since 1948. Maybe they're referencing the fact that bama is currently so good, but anybody who wants to win hardware has to go through turdtown.

Like I said, I'm not disputing certain reasons why a candidate might wait and see before taking our DC job. But I disagree with the bama thing.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the best that we can do?....i'm sick to my stomach, but the good thing is that this will probably seal the deal with coach doublebubble and his future.....hell, i'd rather have my neighbor, who knows very little about football, be the new DC.....he wouldn't be much of a coach, but he does have a nice herd of goats....thats right, i'd rather have a goatherder for DC than kevin steele

this is the best that we can do?....i'm sick to my stomach, but the good thing is that this will probably seal the deal with coach doublebubble and his future.....hell, i'd rather have my neighbor, who knows very little about football, be the new DC.....he wouldn't be much of a coach, but he does have a nice herd of goats....thats right, i'd rather have a goatherder for DC than kevin steele

That's nice

That's nice

I'm quickly coming around to the George Costanza method on tombigbee's posts and opinions. I look at whatever his inclination or take on something is and deliberately choose the opposite.

I really do think it's gotten worse around here. Guess that's just what happens when you go 6-6, but I was here during 2011-12 and I don't remember ever feeling like I should block every other poster, just to preserve my thoughts on humanity.

Your neighbor is a goat herder?

yeah, he started with 4 and now has a herd of goats....he does not actually herd them, they are in a big pasture....they are fun to watch because they do some funny, silly and unpredictable stuff, sota' like watching AU football under our resident genius

For some reason I have a feeling you'd still be bitching no matter who we hired. Maybe you can crawl back under your rock and be miserable by yourself now.

yeah, he started with 4 and now has a herd of goats....he does not actually herd them, they are in a big pasture....they are fun to watch because they do some funny, silly and unpredictable stuff, sota' like watching AU football under our resident genius

Ok kool about the goats....Gus will get his offense back on track...be optimistic bro

I really do think it's gotten worse around here. Guess that's just what happens when you go 6-6, but I was here during 2011-12 and I don't remember ever feeling like I should block every other poster, just to preserve my thoughts on humanity.

I'm seriously only getting about half the posts these days.

yeah, he started with 4 and now has a herd of goats

Sounds like he's good at building a program

But that's because we were all on the same page in 2012...

But that's because we were all on the same page in 2012...

Hahaha. That product was so awful it left no reason for disagreement.

Well, you've proven time and again that you are a blowhard idiot so why stop now? The fact that you want Gus to fail says all that needs to be said about you.

Well, whoever we get needs to run the same style D we run now and LT and RG need to be on the staff, whether it's as DC or position coaches. Jmo. This defense has really come a long way this year.

Does anyone believe the Lance Thompson hype now?

I'm no xs and os guy and I don't know if this one game makes him our dc, but it does tell me our remaining defensive coaches are pretty dang good, and I'd like to keep them around.

I'm no xs and os guy and I don't know if this one game makes him our dc, but it does tell me our remaining defensive coaches are pretty dang good, and I'd like to keep them around.

I just think you've got to keep a similar philosophy on defense. And what better way to do that than just to work within your system? I don't know? I like it

I just think you've got to keep a similar philosophy on defense. And what better way to do that than just to work within your system? I don't know? I like it

I don't pretend to know if LT is the guy, but I wouldn't be upset if they gave him a shot. I lkke him as much, probably more than steele.

I don't pretend to know if LT is the guy, but I wouldn't be upset if they gave him a shot. I lkke him as much, probably more than steele.

I agree

That's nice

I'm quickly coming around to the George Costanza method on tombigbee's posts and opinions. I look at whatever his inclination or take on something is and deliberately choose the opposite.

That is a good approach to take with several people on this board.

Archived