Staff Changes

fredst

I believe Gus is no closer to naming an DC then he was 2 weeks ago.

ummmmmmm, he is two weeks closer.

He might have meant distance...since he is in Birmingham and most likely will make the announcement back at the AthleticComplex, he in fact could be farther from making the announcement. :dunno:/>

I think we all know what he means, and it's hard to argue with his statement at this point

Obviously, we both knew what he meant. We were doing this thing called joking around. Try it sometime, it's quite enjoyable.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SHOCKED !!!!!!!

I believe Gus is no further away from naming a DC than he was yesterday! :dunno:

I believe we have our DC. We are waiting until his current team's season is over before the announcement.

If I had to make a bet, I'd place my money on this. It might not be the case but it's the most likely scenario.

I believe we have our DC. We are waiting until his current team's season is over before the announcement.

4ever, you are speaking both sides of the story now. A few minutes ago you posted paraphrasing "I don't think CGM is any close to hiring a DC than he was 2 weeks ago, and now you just posted "I believe we have our DC". Are you just trying to increase your posts?

4ever, you are speaking both sides of the story now. A few minutes ago you posted paraphrasing "I don't think CGM is any close to hiring a DC than he was 2 weeks ago, and now you just posted "I believe we have our DC". Are you just trying to increase your posts?

Wrong A4E........

If I had to make a bet, I'd place my money on this. It might not be the case but it's the most likely scenario.

Good! Now he can get in here, study the defensive roster and FINALLY haul in a ton of top shelf LBs that we've needed for years.

So far, three different dates for naming a new DC have come and gone. Hopefully, we will find out sometime this week.

Coach has never given a definite date for an announcement or hire. He told a recruit, according to the recruit, that he hoped to have a DC in place by the weekend a few weeks ago. But he never said he would have a DC by a certain date. All other dates and times have been fan or media speculation. Any press conference about a coaching hire will be held at the athletic complex. The team and staff won't be back until Wednesday night.

IMO, we should want Coach Malzahn to be working on his game plan and preparing his team to play the bowl game for the last week or so, not out interviewing potential coaches.

Bingo

Wrong A4E........

Don't feel bad...I make that mistake often. ;)

Different poster. Please do not confuse me (around4ever) with auburn4ever. Please!!

Different poster. Please do not confuse me (around4ever) with auburn4ever. Please!!

Hmmm....the initials are similar...practically identical in fact...

ummmmmmm, he is two weeks closer.

He might have meant distance...since he is in Birmingham and most likely will make the announcement back at the AthleticComplex, he in fact could be farther from making the announcement. :dunno:/>

I think we all know what he means, and it's hard to argue with his statement at this point

Obviously, we both knew what he meant. We were doing this thing called joking around. Try it sometime, it's quite enjoyable.

Gets old watching people joke at his expense.

I did not confuse you. I just said 4ever and you are both 4ever. Word to the wise though, u might consider changing yours as they are almost the same.

And Georgia Tech's season is over, so that means....

Birmingham Bowl!

I did not confuse you. I just said 4ever and you are both 4ever. Word to the wise though, u might consider changing yours as they are almost the same.

I have been around4ever for way too long to change now. Since message boards started.

Archived