Staff Changes

fredst

So does the game tonight stop some of us from wanting Chizik to come back? Lol

:happydance:

Embarrassing. Amazing Baylor could do all of that without a QB.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does the game tonight stop some of us from wanting Chizik to come back? Lol

:happydance:/>

He was never in play anyway.

I forgot my dripping sarcasm emoji haha

E can be extremely literal. I mean, you think the lol and dancing laughing emoticon would be enough. :)

I believe we have our DC. We are waiting until his current team's season is over before the announcement.

And Georgia Tech's season is over, so that means....

Without revealing anything else, is it someone who will make the board panic? LOL

I believe we have our DC. We are waiting until his current team's season is over before the announcement.

And Georgia Tech's season is over, so that means....

Ted Roof will be announced as DC after the game tomorrow? Lol

Let's face it...if your team played Baylor this season you are automatically eliminated from Auburn's D.C. search

Since we can all agree that this is Thompson's audition what would you have to see to be convinced that he is Auburn's man for the job?

Holding Memphis to under 250 yards? > 3:1 turnover ratio?

I'm just throwing things out there. What do y'all think?

Since we can all agree that this is Thompson's audition what would you have to see to be convinced that he is Auburn's man for the job?

Holding Memphis to under 250 yards? > 3:1 turnover ratio?

I'm just throwing things out there. What do y'all think?

When did we all agree??

I didn't agree either. All info that I have seen is that CLT will not be offered there are other fall backs that will be offered before him.

I think if Thompson was going to be the choice he'd have been announced long before now. There was no reason not to do it that way, and lost of potential positives.

I think if Thompson was going to be the choice he'd have been announced long before now. There was no reason not to do it that way, and lost of potential positives.

^^This. The longer we wait just to announce Thompson screams to the world "we got turned down by everyone and this is what we found at the bottom of the barrel".

^^This. The longer we wait just to announce Thompson screams to the world "we got turned down by everyone and this is what we found at the bottom of the barrel".

The same goes if we hire Roof or even Allen to a lesser extent at this point.

wde

I am still hoping this guy is getting a good look. Steve Russ of Air Force. Haven't heard much from "insiders" about him, only a few other posters here. He seems legit!! http://www.goairforc...uss_795383.html

After the way the Air Force defense played in their bowl game?

i wonder if they met with memphis dc, made sure he could tone down the bull, and are waiting until tomorrow or friday to announce him. i think it is him or ted roof. that is just my personal opinion. and i doubt chiz was ever in it but if he was with right around 650 yards i will be upset. maybe they do not have the players but it seemed like chiz was being stubborn not putting more players in the box.......

If it's " Thompson's final exam" to shut down the top rated QB in the NFL draft then AU coaches are as out of touch as many AU fans.

Not saying he is the best choice but based on AU's decisions when selecting a DC in recent years, the odds that Thompson will do as well or better are even better than 50:50. I'm hoping for stability....and for AU to keep the recent commitments.

Archived