2016 Tx Tech GT QB Davis Webb (Flip to Cal 5/18/16)

JMassie11

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any type of cutoff date for transfers to commit?

Pretty sure that they have to enroll before the first day of class.

Nope. They have until 1 week after the first day of class in a semester to enroll & be in classes.

Nope. They have until 1 week after the first day of class in a semester to enroll & be in classes.

Any word on when he may visit?

Same answer as when you asked 2 days ago. If anything changes it will be posted.

Oh boy, Hopefully, this gets resolved much sooner.

Yeah, good call. Let's discuss the latest on Webb, guys.

HA! Jokes on you. I love me some soothing cricket ASMR. Now, can you S. White jock riders exit to the left (create your own thread) , so we can enjoy some soothing sounds of the peaceful Georgia southern country night ,while waiting on WDE or Ellitor to provide us with useful and relevant info pertaining to this stud of a QB.

That way you guys can argue about which one of your favorite QBs can throw the farthest as much as your heart desires.

Thanks in advance.

Same answer as when you asked 2 days ago. If anything changes it will be posted.

Gee thanks

Same answer as when you asked 2 days ago.If anything changes it will be posted.

Gee thanks

Don't hold your breath, 24. This is the kind of thing that happens behind closed doors until it's a done deal. There's a good chance it will be national news before it leaks to anyone here. Auburn doesn't want to needlessly upset it's QBs and Webb doesn't want to risk his guaranteed spot until he's locked another one.

Gee thanks

Don't hold your breath, 24. This is the kind of thing that happens behind closed doors until it's a done deal. There's a good chance it will be national news before it leaks to anyone here. Auburn doesn't want to needlessly upset it's QBs and Webb doesn't want to risk his guaranteed spot until he's locked another one.

So true, just thought the so-called insiders may know more than I on the situation.

If you really think that we'd go out and get Webb after the spring and sw still starts that's a great indication you have an unhealthy crush on the kid....If you have worked out any kinda logic to convince yourself that sw is better than Webb you're probably sw dad or something....only logical thing you could maybe say is sw knows the playbook better. But hey if you convinced yourself that he's fast and agile enough to be a run threat for defenses and he can make every NFL throw on the field and he can throw 75 yards, etc....then I imagine that some could.

IDK if this Webb stuff is true but if they get him here he's playing and they are disappointed with every qb that we have that's NOT hurt. If we would've went after that qb that went to Virginia tech instead of jf3 Gus would've named him the starting qb last week

No offense, but I see why you are constantly getting in fights with people: it's like you can't make a post without taking a dig at someone who supports Sean and thinks he happens to be the best qb we have right now. You could have easily left out that entire first paragraph and made a perfectly accurate post, but you just had to needle the people on this board that you have to know by now are going to respond. Just me pointing out what I see, cause I gave no interest in fighting with you either.

And FTR I agree with your post.

I tell you what. You show a post where I myself have said sw isn't our best qb....I don't care if you don't like what I say, I may not like what you say one day but hey that would just be a disagreement. It's not that I'm saying sw isn't good and I have a problem with people that do. It's when people compare him to Marshall, cam, Todd, webb and so on and so forth. You could actually read my posts or you can scan them and post what you THINK I meant but yeah if something is said that I feel is outrageous I'll speak on it. Like everybody else on here.

And I don't fight with everybody, it's usually the same people so maybe it's more to it than just me....But I'm sure since I responded to this even though you wrote me I'm out of control or angry or something like that

But my response was to those couple of people that made fun or had something to say about my last post about sw when all I said is I think his deep ball is the weakest part of his game.....of course I'm sure you didn't see any of those posts but you felt the need to chastise me for whatever reason

Well I did see the posts, but that was over and done with. Then, like I said-and what you completely ignored-was that you could have easily made your point without calling people out. That's irks people and makes them want to pick a fight with you, especially if they disagree with you. In other words, it's how fights get started. I don't think you're "out of control" for responding to anyone messages, especially mine. Just pointing out that you have a very childish, begging-for-a-fight way of posting, and that you're smart enough to know it too. Then you say "Woe is me. People always fight with me and I'm never allowed to defend myself." It just gets tiring, and I figured you would be even more tired of dealing with it. But whatever.

So listen to what you said, you saw the post with them starting with me, but for whatever reason it was over and done with, I guess because you say so....then when I REPLY back to it now you feel the need to come and grandstand and chastise me...And please quote anytime I've ever been like woe is me....If I have a problem it's stuff like this. I'm supposed to be this big turn the other cheek guy when someone talks trash to me and I'm childish when I respond, but when you saw the post that actually start the argument well that's fine and dandy....I have a dude that follows every post that I make that I ignored for at least a week you never felt the need to step in then but when I laugh at the sw can't do anything wrong guys well that's the last straw.....You're right whatever

Gee thanks

So true, just thought the so-called insiders may know more than I on the situation. ��

You asked 2 days ago and got a reply on it. There was no point asking again so soon.

So listen to what you said, you saw the post with them starting with me, but for whatever reason it was over and done with, I guess because you say so....then when I REPLY back to it now you feel the need to come and grandstand and chastise me...And please quote anytime I've ever been like woe is me....If I have a problem it's stuff like this. I'm supposed to be this big turn the other cheek guy when someone talks trash to me and I'm childish when I respond, but when you saw the post that actually start the argument well that's fine and dandy....I have a dude that follows every post that I make that I ignored for at least a week you never felt the need to step in then but when I laugh at the sw can't do anything wrong guys well that's the last straw.....You're right whatever

You are arguing that you have a right to respond to people that call you out. No one is arguing that you don't; not me, not anyone, so I don't know why you keep going back to this. It's like you read someone's post, ignore what they're saying, recreate your own version of what they said, and then argue with it. Let me make this super clear: I do not fault you one bit for replying to people, nor do I expect you to "turn the other cheek".

What I am saying is you should have left it alone instead of throwing a jab at the people that always come at you. Because yes, as far as I can tell, your argument with Stat about his deep ball was dead and done, and you could have left it that way. But you didn't. You even admitted that you called them out, out of the blue, for no reason.

"But my response was to those couple of people that made fun or had something to say about my last post about sw when all I said is I think his deep ball is the weakest part of his game."

Those are your words, and that's called INSTIGATING. This is my only argument: don't do stuff like that (don't instigate), because I do see you get attacked all the time, so the last thing you should do is willingly invite more.

Now respond, because you have every right to, and I'm not trying to be a Cole-hater. I prefer not to have any problems with anyone on here. Like you said, if I see someone saying something more or less out of line, I tend to call them out on it. Just know that after you respond, I will not, because I have hijacked this thread long enough

You are arguing that you have a right to respond to people that call you out. No one is arguing that you don't; not me, not anyone, so I don't know why you keep going back to this. It's like you read someone's post, ignore what they're saying, recreate your own version of what they said, and then argue with it. Let me make this super clear: I do not fault you one bit for replying to people, nor do I expect you to "turn the other cheek".

What I am saying is you should have left it alone instead of throwing a jab at the people that always come at you. Because yes, as far as I can tell, your argument with Stat about his deep ball was dead and done, and you could have left it that way. But you didn't. You even admitted that you called them out, out of the blue, for no reason.

"But my response was to those couple of people that made fun or had something to say about my last post about sw when all I said is I think his deep ball is the weakest part of his game."

Those are your words, and that's called INSTIGATING. This is my only argument: don't do stuff like that (don't instigate), because I do see you get attacked all the time, so the last thing you should do is willingly invite more.

Now respond, because you have every right to, and I'm not trying to be a Cole-hater. I prefer not to have any problems with anyone on here. Like you said, if I see someone saying something more or less out of line, I tend to call them out on it. Just know that after you respond, I will not, because I have hijacked this thread long enough

Bunch of Nancy's

Webb could be a good pick up. Would this cause issues with the team?

It's like you read someone's post, ignore what they're saying, recreate your own version of what they said, and then argue with it.

This has been pointed out several times. Hopefully this one will be the message that finally gets through.

Once again you are manipulating my words but how can it be I'm starting things out of the blue by RESPONDING to them. And even if that's the case where were you when I was being attacked? LOL you're a funny dude

No one follows every post you make. Why in the hell would they? You post like an out of control madman. It would be like trying to herd cats. You can barely crack a thread in here or most of the active boards without finding you going back and forth with someone. Then if someone comments on what you are saying they are attacking you and you are confused as to why. It's like you don't realize these are public forums and people jump into other people's discussions and give their opinion all day long, but when it happens to cole he's a victim. Cole never complains about the people that jump in and agree with him, only the ones who don't.

Then if you comment on one of his 200+ posts of the day you are stalking him. I can't figure out if he is intensely paranoid or just playing games. It would be interesting to see what percentage of cole's posts these people he accuses of following him around *snicker* actually respond to. I think it would be enlightening.

Once again you are manipulating my words but how can it be I'm starting things out of the blue by RESPONDING to them. And even if that's the case where were you when I was being attacked? LOL you're a funny dude

Fellas. Please take it to PMs or let it go. Thanks.

It's like you read someone's post, ignore what they're saying, recreate your own version of what they said, and then argue with it.

This has been pointed out several times. Hopefully this one will be the message that finally gets through.

Then when you make posts about me you just open up doors for guys like him with agendas, now it's piggy back time for oh Cole is horrible. Mikey makes a post and says something like Sw is clearly the best option at qb but for some reason people thinks a guy who didn't start in juco and throw some shot but when he gets sarcastic or whatnot it will be all good

No one follows every post you make. Why in the hell would they? You post like an out of control madman. It would be like trying to herd cats. You can barely crack a thread in here or most of the active boards without finding you going back and forth with someone. Then if someone comments on what you are saying they are attacking you and you are confused as to why. It's like you don't realize these are public forums and people jump into other people's discussions and give their opinion all day long, but when it happens to cole he's a victim. Cole never complains about the people that jump in and agree with him, only the ones who don't.

Then if you comment on one of his 200+ posts of the day you are stalking him. I can't figure out if he is intensely paranoid or just playing games. It would be interesting to see what percentage of cole's posts these people he accuses of following him around *snicker* actually respond to. I think it would be enlightening.

Only two people I have is you and au-24. And it was cosigned about au-24. And yet here you are again. I'm super paranoid lol. But you're trying to do the very basic and simple forum technique of embellishing and issue to try to get group help of actually the few people I've argued with (because it's the same people all the time) and paint a false picture. For example do what you said. How many people have I accused of stalking my post? Seriously call it out. If you come up with more than two people you win. If you can't you'll just shut the hell up. Because once again I still stand on this, I've never came to a tiger 88 post and started something up. I've never came to a tiger 88 post while he was disagreeing with somebody and pulled out a soap box and piggy back. It's actually pathetic. You are still butt hurt and talking about a statement I made too you literally a year ago...Lol

See how I instigated this? Yet you could have not wrote this or you could have pm'd if you really wanted to talk to me. This stuff was dead. But thanks!

Archived