$10 minimum wage costing Mass. jobs

TheBlueVue

Well, you're close. I made YOU look like an ass. Do you really want that again?

LMAO, yeah you claimed the Govt should only do a few things and then I called you out asking about the needed regulations. And then you claimed it was implied because of something about the Courts. And the FDA and the courts are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT entities. I can bump the thread if you would like me to hand you your ass one more time, cupcake. :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you're close. I made YOU look like an ass. Do you really want that again?

LMAO, yeah you claimed the Govt should only do a few things and then I called you out asking about the needed regulations. And then you claimed it was implied because of something about the Courts. And the FDA and the courts are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT entities. I can bump the thread if you would like me to hand you your ass one more time, cupcake. :)

Doesn't change my point that govt should only do a few things, and yes, courts and the FDA are " totally different " , but so what ? I can give you a detailed explanation, but you'd whine about it ( probably hurt your widdle brain too much ) and claim I was ' weaseling', so I'll not even bother.

We've conditioned people to believe that regardless of the choices they make they won't have to face the consequences of those actions. We'll bail them out. We've told them it's not their fault they are high school dropouts with no marketable skills. Getting pregnant outside of wedlock is not frowned on. Hell it's glamorized to a degree. Men have been freed from responsibility for getting a woman pregnant. The government will take care of her and the children. He can go sire as many offspring as he wants.

It is my opinion that NOBODY on this forum wants anyone to be poor or hungry. The conservative point of view, as I see it, is not that WE THE PEOPLE should ignore the hungry or impoverished, it is just beyond the scope of the government to force citizens to fix it. Also, it is CRAZY to borrow money from China to give to people who are living beyond their means.

We've conditioned people to believe that regardless of the choices they make they won't have to face the consequences of those actions. We'll bail them out. We've told them it's not their fault they are high school dropouts with no marketable skills. Getting pregnant outside of wedlock is not frowned on. Hell it's glamorized to a degree. Men have been freed from responsibility for getting a woman pregnant. The government will take care of her and the children. He can go sire as many offspring as he wants.

The overall concept of self responsibility is down played and even mocked, while the MSM and Hollywood society play up the ' It takes a village ' mantra.

It is my opinion that NOBODY on this forum wants anyone to be poor or hungry. The conservative point of view, as I see it, is not that WE THE PEOPLE should ignore the hungry or impoverished, it is just beyond the scope of the government to force citizens to fix it. Also, it is CRAZY to borrow money from China to give to people who are living beyond their means.

as it is crazy to send our jobs to China and force our own into poverty wages.

You have no argument, Jeff. So instead you have to go petty and juvenile and mock somebody's AutoCorrect on their phone.

What tha....

The overall concept of self responsibility is down played and even mocked, while the MSM and Hollywood society play up the ' It takes a village ' mantra.

You do know "it takes a village" refers to the raising of children don't you?

And who exactly is "mocking" self-responsibility?

as it is crazy to send our jobs to China and force our own into poverty wages.

Moreover, are we hypocrites for furthering communism, the exploitation of the masses, the raping of the environment? If you cannot see it from your own house, it just isn't there?

Children are used as an example, but even that is false. It does NOT take a village to teach children , save for how to act in that particular village.

Most Dems are mocking self responsibility when they insist govt must show us the way, when they give us '

' instructionals , about all the wonders and marvels that we receive through govt " hand outs " and of course, the " you didn't build that ! " meme, which the Left whole heartedly embrace.

Children are used as an example, but even that is false. It does NOT take a village to teach children , save for how to act in that particular village.

Most Dems are mocking self responsibility when they insist govt must show us the way, when they give us ' life of Julia ' instructionals , about all the wonders and marvels that we receive through govt " hand outs " and of course, the " you didn't build that ! " meme, which the Left whole heartedly embrace.

Sorry but it's difficult to hear you, can you please pull your head out of your ass?

:laugh:

Abort ! Abort ! Abort !

homie can't deal w/ intellectual responses, so he hits the insult button !

Abort ! Abort ! Abort !

Sorry to let you in on this, but your arbitrary proclamations about what "most Dems" think hardly constitutes an intellectual argument.

You are totally full of it. It's hard to believe there's even room for your head up there.

Abort ! Abort ! Abort !

Sorry to let you in on this, but your arbitrary proclamations about what "most Dems" think hardly constitutes an intellectual argument.

You are totally full of it. It's hard to believe there's even room for your head up there.

Pay attention to politics, my friend. It'll do you some good, and will let you in on why I can say the things I say. Doesn't matter how foreign it may seem to you, that doesn't make it wrong.

Abort ! Abort ! Abort !

Pay attention to politics, my friend. It'll do you some good, and will let you in on why I can say the things I say. Doesn't matter how foreign it may seem to you, that doesn't make it wrong.

That's not an intellectual argument either.

Abort ! Abort ! Abort !

It's an explanation. Maybe from now on I'll have to color code the intellectual parts so you can decipher one from t'other. mmkay ?

Abort ! Abort ! Abort !

It's an explanation. Maybe from now on I'll have to color code the intellectual parts so you can decipher one from t'other. mmkay ?

Please do. That ought to be really good for a laugh.

Let me ask this basic question: What is the purpose of business?

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

well according to some, and rhe way it's generally portrayed, the purpose of business is to provide you and me and everyone else a job.

well according to some, and rhe way it's generally portrayed, the purpose of business is to provide you and me and everyone else a job.

Let's say that the purpose is "to make money for the business owner."

Is that the end of the discussion? Does that end trump (no pun intended) any and all other considerations? Does the context in which that business exists place any limitations on that end? Do factors outside of that business that make it possible for the business to exist thereby place any obligations on it?

Let's say that the purpose is "to make money for the business owner."

Is that the end of the discussion? Does that end trump (no pun intended) any and all other considerations? Does the context in which that business exists place any limitations on that end? Do factors outside of that business that make it possible for the business to exist thereby place any obligations on it?

Do individuals and institutions have any other responsibilities than those of their own self interests? Within a society, I think the answer is obvious.

When individuals and institutions no longer recognize their social responsibilities, IMO they are corrupt. When those individuals and institutions are at the top of society, all of society will likely become corrupt.

I do not believe that the challenge to Christianity comes from LBGT rights or same sex marriage. I believe it comes from the furthering of the idea that self interests are the only thing we should consider. I believe that leads us to displacing Christ as God in favor of money and power as our god.

I believe the idea that we have no duties, no obligations to anyone/anything other than the pursuit of our own self interests is detrimental to Christianity, society, who we are as a country.

Do individuals and institutions have any other responsibilities than those of their own self interests? Within a society, I think the answer is obvious.

When individuals and institutions no longer recognize their social responsibilities, IMO they are corrupt. When those individuals and institutions are at the top of society, all of society will likely become corrupt.

I agree.

I do not believe that the challenge to Christianity comes from LBGT rights or same sex marriage. I believe it comes from the furthering of the idea that self interests are the only thing we should consider. I believe that leads us to displacing Christ as God in favor of money and power as our god.

I think both have the same root - that the individual/self is supreme and therefore anything that would hinder the pursuit of what the self wants or thinks it deserves is anathema.

I believe the idea that we have no duties, no obligations to anyone/anything other than the pursuit of our own self interests is detrimental to Christianity, society, who we are as a country.

Again, I agree.

Archived