any chance we leave Under Armour?

KerryThachWDE

How long does our Under Armour contract run? I imagine once we see through the end of that if Cook is still on board at Nike he will make a push to get AU on the Nike roster.

Haha well it looks like we're just going to have to wait. But I don't mind the UA vibes but their gear is just so expensive for us fans to buy.

Haha well it looks like we're just going to have to wait. But I don't mind the UA vibes but their gear is just so expensive for us fans to buy.

You think Nike would be any cheaper?

Under Armour gear is better than Nike in my mind.

Under Armour clothes are better than Nike. Shoes are not. Under Armour doesn't have the accessory variety that Nike has either.

Odd that a high profile AU grad like Cook would take such a role with Nike knowing AU uses rival Under Armor.

Odd that a high profile AU grad like Cook would take such a role with Nike knowing AU uses rival Under Armor.

Why is that odd at all?

Man, I hope not.

Turns my stomach seeing AU Swimming in Arena gear like Bama.

We were always a Speedo team.

Why is that odd at all?

Indeed....non-competitive business and west coast billionaires or whatever they are now. Good business move by Nike.

Meanwhile, AU kinda has a special place with UA.....hope we stay there.

??

Smh

Sincerely, I'm not trying to be a wiseass, but the article says he joined Nike's board in 2005 (which was two years before Auburn initially signed with UA) and this new position is only temporary while they transition to an new leader.

WDE!

I, for one, amazing big fan of UA. I don't necessarily dislike Nike, but like UAT better.

UA is growing fast. The reason Nike is moving Tim into the position they are is because their sales are starting to tank. UA will over take them before long because they make superior stuff. WDE

I, for one, amazing big fan of UA. I don't necessarily dislike Nike, but like UAT better.

Egg em' boys...

Archived