JF3 posts a passing workout this morning

TitanTiger

On 7/14/2016 at 6:01 AM, TitanTiger said:

Nor is anyone saying that Sean White and JJ and sitting around eating Cheetos and watching Netflix this summer.  

My sources are saying that Sean has been busy, just Netflix and chill. JJ, too.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On July 14, 2016 at 4:49 PM, BlueFrogg said:

So JFIII would be the 3rd QB to tuck it and run too fast... And possibly the 3rd QB with that style to take AU to the Natty?

Do you find it odd to pretend you're not JF3 and constantly post that JF3 is the foregone conclusion at starter?  Not sure I've ever seen you post anything else.  Thanks JF3 for your insight :laugh:

Nice video. Saw someone in this thread say he had a long wind up? Foolish comment, his release time looks fast as a whip. Like Bird mentions he got sloppy with his feet at times but the release time, accuracy, and effort are appreciated.

9 hours ago, FoundationEagle said:

Do you find it odd to pretend you're not JF3 and constantly post that JF3 is the foregone conclusion at starter?  Not sure I've ever seen you post anything else.  Thanks JF3 for your insight :laugh:

Froggy is definitely a JFIII guy.  Who do you think will win the QB competition and why?  I just want you to way in on your insightful and informed insight as to who you want to be the starting QB.

wde

7 hours ago, FoundationEagle said:

Nah not really, but JFIII will be the starter or win the starting job by mid season at worst.

Even in the close games last year it was so painful to watch SW or JJ out there trying to literally drag us desperately back into making the game close. Let's go JFIII it's your time.

1 hour ago, BlueFrogg said:

Nah not really, but JFIII will be the starter or win the starting job by mid season at worst.

Even in the close games last year it was so painful to watch SW or JJ out there trying to literally drag us desperately back into making the game close. Let's go JFIII it's your time.

JMO but whoever starts will remain as starter unless the team loses some games the coaches think we should have/ could have won...or someone gets hurt.   

Can't see any way a coach changes QBs if the team is having a good season .....and I'm expecting us to  have a pretty good season starting with the Clemson game.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

JMO but whoever starts will remain as starter unless the team loses some games the coaches think we should have/ could have won...or someone gets hurt.   

Can't see any way a coach changes QBs if the team is having a good season .....and I'm expecting us to  have a pretty good season starting with the Clemson game.

This. If we change QB something is going bad. No matter who started the season.

3 hours ago, 80Tiger said:

This. If we change QB something is going bad. No matter who started the season.

If JFIII isnt starting... our season is on the way to something bad :wareagle:

I think JFIII is very dedicated with becoming a good passer to add to his lethal running skills.  If he can become a pretty good passer, he will eat up a good deal of teams this season.  I am starting to have faith in JFIII and think that destiny is on his side.

25 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

He threw 6 passes in the video.  Can we really tell any good or bad from 6 throws?

No

30 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

He threw 6 passes in the video.  Can we really tell any good or bad from 6 throws?

You can bet your ass if he'd thrown six poorly placed balls, twice as many people would be here bitching and declaring the season over.

15 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

Froggy is definitely a JFIII guy.  Who do you think will win the QB competition and why?  I just want you to way in on your insightful and informed insight as to who you want to be the starting QB.

wde

SW starts and JF3 gets a few snaps in the first half of game 1. After that, who knows.    I'd guess SW will stay at QB for the season unless somehow JF3 has showed a lot of increase in passing ability (with pads on and SEC D linemen running at him). Not pulling for either. Those are just my guesses. 

14 hours ago, BlueFrogg said:

So you don't find it odd pretending you're NOT JF3?  Thanks JF3 :laugh:

On July 16, 2016 at 9:51 PM, FoundationEagle said:

So you don't find it odd pretending you're NOT JF3?  Thanks JF3 :laugh:

Hey let me tell ya what fellas, if SW JJ or JFIII can't handle the ole pigskin y'all can talk to the ole ball coach and see if froggy can jump in for a few series. 

I'll lead us right to first place on that trophy day. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, BlueFrogg said:

Hey let me tell ya what fellas, if SW JJ or JFIII can't handle the ole pigskin y'all can talk to the ole ball coach and see if froggy can jump in for a few series. 

I'll lead us right to first place on that trophy day. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1 more time- How do we block people?

9 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

hover your cursor over the username that you want to block. Once their profile window pops up (floats on top of screen), look at the bottom of that profile box (in the blue banner) and there's an option there for IGNORE USER.  Click that and it should be done.

^Thanks for the question and the answer, guys. I'd only done it the long way before. And I employed the easy way just now for the same reason. 

15 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

If you still can't get it to work shoot me a PM and I'll walk you through the process. 

17 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Why would any anonymous, inconsequential fan boy message board poster want to block an anonymous, inconsequential fan boy message board poster he/she/it disagreed with.  Are some so weak minded and simple not be able to handle these things.

wde

22 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Why would any anonymous, inconsequential fan boy message board poster want to block an anonymous, inconsequential fan boy message board poster he/she/it disagreed with.  Are some so weak minded and simple not be able to handle these things.

wde

I always find that funny TBH. I imagine it is okay on social media, even though I still find it odd, but on a football forum? Jeez.

22 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

wde

Why own a fly swatter?

not being able to handle other people's opinions is not the same as dealing with bugs IMO.

If someone is being rude, disrespectful, or inappropriate I get it. But this site is very family friendly.

I have a very long list of blocked people. There's just no point in me engaging certain people or having to wade through their crap to find insightful info or opinions, posts that show a modicum of humor or intelligence, or anything otherwise worthwhile to me. LOL at the notion that it makes me "weak minded", "simple" or "unable to handle those things".  Point in case, actually. Would have had no idea that had been said if it hadn't been quoted. Even a fly swatter can't always get them all. 

I don't watch reality television. It's not that "I can't handle it", it's that it's vapid, useless crap. I don't listen to bro country for the same reason. Don't mistake inanity for #hottakes. 

(Tiger, big fan yours, please don't fall into the "can't handle" trap!)

Archived