***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Worst play calling that I have ever seen. Gus might as well hold up a sign that says he doesn't have faith in his players. If he doesn't start calling plays for THESE PLAYERS we are going to get hammered.

• Like 1

@cole256 is lurking with the "I told you so" if this doesn't work out. Granted it's the first game, you definitely need to be showing a bit more spark and pizzaz from a "Big play offense" when you're running a possibly scripted half. 

Edited by Malcolm_FleX48
  • Like 2

Just now, bigbird said:

Wow! Direct snap to Cox...high pass from jf3...3 and 10 put SW back in to hand off the ball.

WTH! Quit being cute and call some flipping plays that use our strengths.

Came here to say this. Figure it's gonna be this way all night, so this will be my only comment until after the game. 

Nobody is going to be fooled by all these cute running schemes, especially with our QB situation like it is. Gotta let White do his thing, cause we're not gonna score anything with such conservative, safe playcalling.

Does Gus think we're gonna break a big one on them on 3rd and 10 running a jet sweep?

and the ridiculous idea to play a different QB for EVERY play of a series and think you're gonna get somewhere. Pan over to Gus on the sideline and he's smiling.

ive been a huge Gus fan but when we are less than one quarter into the season and it seems that we'll have a better chance of our defense scoring than offense scoring, I have to question the "offensive genius".

1 minute ago, DAG said:

This is crap...no offensive identity.

That's not true. Our offensive identity has been middle school gimmick after middle school gimmick for years now. We're right on schedule.

• Like 2

Gus is going to lose this crowd quickly. Where is the power running game everyone said we could have?