Auburn game moved to ESPN

leglessdan

5 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

too bad they couldn't do anything with the time lol

I don't want it moved. The early kick-off usually favors the road team. Home crowds are not as loud.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I don't want it moved. The early kick-off usually favors the road team. Home crowds are not as loud.

True, though I believe we are 2-8 in pre noon games away from JH in the past 5 seasons, 1-7 if you don't count the 2014/15 bowl games

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That has not mattered in the past. We are bad at early games period. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

That has not mattered in the past. We are bad at early games period. 

Yep, as AU fans, we will always worry about pre noon kickoffs. Lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Yep, as AU fans, we will always worry about pre noon kickoffs. Lol

I first remember it happening SO MUCH under tubs. was this a issue before even his coaching reign?

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I first remember it happening SO MUCH under tubs. was this a issue before even his coaching reign?

I think it's more of an issue across the board, we just notice it more when it comes to auburn. Lol

I wish it would move time so I can watch it live.  My daughter has a school function at that time. 

59 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I wish it would move time so I can watch it live.  My daughter has a school function at that time. 

I'll make it happen just for you AUB

The announcers will probably be the same since they do prep work all week, with the interviews etc. They just move up to big time television now. 

blehhhhhhhhh just reminds me of Jefferson Pilot sports with that announce crew.

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

blehhhhhhhhh just reminds me of Jefferson Pilot sports with that announce crew.

I absolutely hated that

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Didn't they have like the 3 Daves or David's??? 

the play by play guy was named dave and I know the sideline guy was dave to. Whenever we were on JP it was usually to kick one of the Miss Schools butt in a blowout. I miss those days of the MS schools being a easy win.

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

the play by play guy was named dave and I know the sideline guy was dave to. Whenever we were on JP it was usually to kick one of the Miss Schools butt in a blowout. I miss those days of the MS schools being a easy win.

Dave Neal was the play-by-play guy. Dave Archer was awful as the color analyst. Dave Baker was the 3rd guy. Also, Dave Rowe was the color guy before Archer.

30 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Hate pre-noon games myself. That slot should be reserved for whoever is playing KY or Vandy

I don't mind it in this instance. If Auburn has struggled in the past at pre-noon games, then this is adversity. On top of it being a road game, then this is a good challenge for us. 

Archived