2017 CFP Championship thread

aujeff11

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to my hometown bro CJ Fuller on winning a National Championship. 

Like Bama or not that was an obvious offensive pass interference on that last play that got Clemson the touchdown..#3 for Clemson didn't even try to run a rout, he just engaged and blocked the DB the whole play. I know it doesn't get called very often but that blatant enough that the officials could have called it. It was very similar to the 2014 Notre Dame - Florida State game that ended like that.

Bama's offense sucked a big one tonight though. Can't keep relying on the defense to bail you out. Jalen Hurts looked like a Freshman. He only made 2 good plays all night that resulted in touchdowns. But the downside for Alabama was that they were quick drives that didn't allow any rest for Bama's defense.

Just now, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Dabo is such a tool. There was really no way to really win tonight.

He's a tool....but Clemson is the winner. Not turdtown. 

1 minute ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Like Bama or not that was an obvious offensive pass interference on that last play that got Clemson the touchdown..#3 for Clemson didn't even try to run a rout, he just engaged and blocked the DB the whole play. I know it doesn't get called very often but that blatant enough that the officials could have called it. It was very similar to the 2014 Notre Dame - Florida State game that ended like that.

Bama's offense sucked a big one tonight though. Can't keep relying on the defense to bail you out. Jalen Hurts looked like a Freshman. He only made 2 good plays all night that resulted in touchdowns. But the downside for Alabama was that they were quick drives that didn't allow any rest for Bama's defense.

Serves them right. Iron Bowl 2009 Julio special. At least that was within 3 yards. 

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

About time.

My wife kept having me come in there and look at the bad calls and how lucky they were. I'm like "Baby, I've watched this s%*# for 35 years, believe you me that I know about it."

5 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Best team saban has had too to bottom. It's why he might be the best recruiter ever, but isn't a good game day coach. When the talent is nearly level, he doesn't win. 

How does he get away with firing his OC the week of the national championship???  That's what total autonomy will get you.  And he replaced him with an analyst who was restricted from coaching during the season.  What a crock on every level.

2 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

ike Bama or not that was an obvious offensive pass interference on that last play that got Clemson the touchdown..#3

You know how many call bammer gets away with?  Karma is a b...

7 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

May this be the beginning of the end of the Updyke "dynasty ".

Out of likes, but I sure hope so.

Basically EVERY uat pass is a pick play. NEVER gets called on them. Justice!!

5 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

The SEC network is in total meltdown right now 

Must be like love to watch that action!:popcorn:

2 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

How does he get away with firing his OC the week of the national championship???  That's what total autonomy will get you.  And he replaced him with an analyst who was restricted from coaching during the season.  What a crock on every level.

What I was thinking...  Great move by Saban letting Lane go just before the championship, really paid off for them.... makes me wonder if somewhere Joey Freshwater isn't smiling just a bit...

and a lot of Bama folks I know are/ were upset about it and felt it caused a lot of distraction and may hurt the team chemistry.

I promise you the best way to irk your bama peers tomorrow is to not say a word, act as if you didn't even know there was a game on. Staying classy, and making the bammers heads explode...win win 

why is toomers being rolled? COME ON YOU GUYS..........

Never thought a Clemson victory would feel so good! ;)

Did Saban just say his team was full of winners... of what, winners of life?.

5 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Related image    Related image

Archived