2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I don't disagree with 23 very often but it's obvious with how guys played when he was in that they played better for him than the other qbs. SW put his guts on the line and that would endear him to his teammates. 

I mean I might have a crappy attitude too if I gave my all only to be treated like crap by others. So Id take it with a grain of salt

(that's not playing related, just the amount of hate he gets)

This will turn into a take a dump on SW thread I already feel it, like every other qb thread

Not this time we need to get back to discussing Mr. Fields and coming to Auburn. If you want to discuss SW start a thread in Auburn football.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Not this time we need to get back to discussing Mr. Fields and coming to Auburn. If you want to discuss SW start a thread in Auburn football.

I agree golf! 100%. I come to this thread to see news or stuff on fields not SW bashing. I mean we all know stidham is going to start, etc. so why continue to try to bash SW

Justin Fields would be a great get. Guess what? If he comes in next year and proves to be the best QB then he should play. Seniority, experience, etc shouldn't be the deciding factor. That would save a lot of useless banter.

Just now, DAG said:

Justin Fields would be a great get. Guess what? If he comes in next year and proves to be the best QB then he should play. Seniority, experience, etc shouldn't be the deciding factor. That would save a lot of useless banter.

Won't lie, having fields and Willis is pretty exciting

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Won't lie, having fields and Willis is pretty exciting

Having Willis, Fields, and Nix is even more exciting;D

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Bird youre a good guy, no matter what golf says about you lol

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bird youre a good guy, no matter what golf says about you lol

You have no idea what the heck your talking about. Deep down bird wanted to go to ga. tech THAT all you need to go

Just now, augolf1716 said:

You have no idea what the heck your talking about. Deep down bird wanted to go to ga. tech THAT all you need to go

I'm not old enough to realize the hate for GA tech lol. Other than nightmare of Reggie ball scrambling lol

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm not old enough to realize the hate for GA tech lol. Other than nightmare of Reggie ball scrambling lol

Two a-hole words Bobby Dodd.............a-hole hated Auburn and treated us like lower then whale crap on the bottom of the ocean

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Two a-hole words Bobby Dodd.............a-hole hated Auburn and treated us like lower then whale crap on the bottom of the ocean

I feel the hate flowing through you golf. I will hate ga tech from now on haha

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

one convert and 23546 more to go

47 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I don't disagree with 23 very often but it's obvious with how guys played when he was in that they played better for him than the other qbs. SW put his guts on the line and that would endear him to his teammates. 

I mean I might have a crappy attitude too if I gave my all only to be treated like crap by others. So Id take it with a grain of salt

(that's not playing related, just the amount of hate he gets)

This will turn into a take a dump on SW thread I already feel it, like every other qb thread

I am not trying to bash Sean White but what I am saying is a fact.  PLayers played better for him than the other qbs can you explain that statement? Sean is very popular on campus I will say that. I am not going to go into specifics because it really doesn't matter he will not be our starter this year. I am not saying the whole team hates him I am just saying some of his antics rub people the wrong way.  These people include coaches, players, and others around the program.

28 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I concur like I have been saying we will be set at qb for a while.

48 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Sorry didn't see this before I posted.  I agree lets get back to BF coming to AU.

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Let's not turn it into a White thread,. But a hate tech hijack is good....  Lol.  Fields anyone?

4 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

Let's not turn it into a White thread,. But a hate tech hijack is good....  Lol.  Fields anyone?

Blame golf lol 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

A guy like fields could make everyone around him raise their level of play. I believe in playing the best man . Not the guys who have been there since the 80s. 

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

fam I just posted the article above!!! WHY don't YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO READ MY POSTS?! hahahaha

I went to sec country first.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

2 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

I concur like I have been saying we will be set at qb for a while.

Having all 3 QB's and D.Pierce, and J Ross with equal talent in those positions yearly is WAY more exciting!

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

It almost seems a shame to re-direct before Viper could rush in and pile on , lol

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

I want JF as much as anyone, maybe. But I like Nix so much I won't cry if we don't get Fields. We do need to sign two probably for this class.

Archived