2017 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link

• Jarrett Stidham threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown by Jamel Dean. The sophomore defensive back was one of the stars of the session and lined up at first-team cornerback.

Let's gooooo!!!! That's my guy! Pick six on Jarrett!

As many have said D is usually ahead of O this time of the year. Individual battles are equally important. If an O-lineman got beat which one was it, what position was he playing and who beat him. Did Coe live up to some of the hype we have been hearing in last two weeks,  I Marlon Davidson being held out as a precaution or is there a real issue. 

We have to little information to get super excited about D or worried about O. A key thing in a scrimmage with your own team your D knows your O almost as well as the Offensive players by the second or third scrimmage if D is jumping routes because they know the play the O will adjust and burn them.

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

Talk to me @McLoofus, you dumping Jeff for Big Cat?

65100862.jpg

It was a difficult decision, but after praying on it with my family, I've decided to keep my commitment to Jeff Holland. I'd like to thank my coaches, my teammates and my fans. War Jeffrey. /hatceremony

Coach Rodney Garner on MY MAN Derrick Brown: 

"He's a physical specimen. He can do whatever Derrick wants to do..."

On 8/2/2017 at 11:02 PM, corchjay said:

Marlon Davidson

But someone else can "officially" have him

So, no one took you up on this, @corchjay?

It's tempting, but I think I'll go with -- calling it now -- our starting left tackle, Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr.!

Gallery2%20Tega.jpg?w=400&h=335&fit=crop

1 hour ago, AUbritt said:

It's tempting, but I think I'll go with -- calling it now -- our starting left tackle, Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr.!

Haven't seen your name in forever @AUbritt

Ooh Tega off the board. Good choice. @AUbritt hope you're up to the task of supporting a guy prolly 2.5 times your size. :muscles:

I, too, can't believe that Marlon is still un-man crushed. 

pEomdD7f_400x400.jpg

It is only right for Gwill to pick T WILL!!!!!!!!! The  coolest coach with the most swag in the whole country!!!! (AKA  the opposite of Greg Brown! lol O come on you know that is my gimmick. I had to get in 1 last goober dig before the season begins! haha)  The only coach with his own song.... ABOUT THE SCHOOL HE COACHES FOR AND WAS A ALL AMERICAN AT!!!! WOOOO!!! Let me see that Tiger walk T Will!!! WAR DAMN TRAVIS WILLIAMS!

17 hours ago, AUbritt said:

Good call, Britt!

Good to see you back on the boards and your priorities back in proper order. Lol!

Add me to the "really happy to see @AUbritt" crowd. 

Britt, you totally missed it. This one guy had an opinion, and then this other guy had this other opinion, and then they called each other names, and then they said WDE and everything was okay again. It was pretty intense though. 

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Add me to the "really happy to see @AUbritt" crowd. 

Britt, you totally missed it. This one guy had an opinion, and then this other guy had this other opinion, and then they called each other names, and then they said WDE and everything was okay again. It was pretty intense though. 

Thanks! The more things change ....

16 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

Also, for those who missed it with all the excitement about the totally unexpected naming of Stidham as the starting QB, @WarDamnEagleWDE says that Prince Tega will be our starting left tackle!

:hellyeah:

I'm excited about this, but I can't tell whether it's because of who it is or just that we have a name at all. 

Archived