NFL Thread

aujeff11

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Gerald Everett the TE who just caught the Touchdown is a alum of South Alabama. Even South Alabama knows how to use the Tight Ends better than Gus and AU!!!!! lol :[

Gus owns your brain. 

Thoughts and prayers

Just now, djg0017 said:

These defenses will have to improve if they have February aspirations

Saints defense is not any better. This is just where football is in 2018.

Just now, djg0017 said:

These defenses will have to improve if they have February aspirations

Did you watch the super bowl last year? Maybe two punts. This is status quo. 

The Saints, The Rams, The Chiefs, maybe the Packers are all capable of pulling this out of their hats while the Jags and Vikings are sitting at home.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

The Saints, The Rams, The Chiefs, maybe the Packers are all capable of pulling this out of their hats while the Jags and Vikings are sitting at home.

I like the way the Bears are getting it done. Don't disagree with anything you just said though.

Crazy how the Rams helped them stop the clock in that possession. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Saints defense is not any better. This is just where football is in 2018.

I’m just saying this one game, both defenses have given both offenses everything they want. Even the Super Bowl wasn’t this bad, c’mon man. I think Chiefs and Rams both have average to above average defenses because of their pass rush, but if their defenses play like they did TONIGHT, they will only beat another team whose defense has an off night.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

I like the way the Bears are getting it done. Don't disagree with anything you just said though.

That offense is explosive as well. They just played a damn good defense last night.

Just now, Barnacle said:

That punter be juicing 

Ram horn spray. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Yeah, I’m liking the Bears makeup. Little old school. They would be a problem for tbe Saints if at their place.

1 minute ago, djg0017 said:

I’m just saying this one game, both defenses have given both offenses everything they want. Even the Super Bowl wasn’t this bad, c’mon man. I think Chiefs and Rams both have average to above average defenses because of their pass rush, but if their defenses play like they did TONIGHT, they will only beat another team whose defense has an off night.

The 3 best teams in the league all have below average defenses. They can out score anyone so their defense just has to be adequate in the playoffs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

The 3 best teams in the league all have below average defenses. They can out score anyone so their defense just has to be adequate in the playoffs.

I’ll be surprised if the Super Bowl winner gives up 50+

7 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

I mean Saints gave up over 400 passing yards and 48 points to Ryan frickin Fitzpatrick and have rolled up 9 straight wins in a row. This is football now man! ENJOY IT!!! IT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! WHAT A SHOW!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6

Best game I've seen in a long time. Hill got to stop being selfish with the returns. Chiefs will more than likely win the rest of their games. Ram's last tough opponent is the Bears. Playoffs will be very entertaining. I know people complain about the league being catered toward offense but this was edge of the seat exciting.

2 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised, but I’m thinking tbe winner is for sure going to be in the forties.

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Best game I've seen in a long time. Hill got to stop being selfish with the returns. Chiefs will more than likely win the rest of their games. Ram's last tough opponent is the Bears. Playoffs will be very entertaining. I know people complain about the league being catered toward offense but this was edge of the seat exciting.

lol WHY WOULD PEOPLE COMPLAIN?!?!? THIS ish IS FREAKING AWESOME!!! I much rather watch this than 2 "great" defenses play to a 7-3 game. This is way more fun. Especially when you have no dog in the fight. Offense sells. Offense is sexy.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I mean Saints gave up over 400 yards and 48 points to Ryan frickin Fitzpatrick and have rolled up 9 straight wins in a row. This is football now man! ENJOY IT!!! IT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! WHAT A SHOW!!!!

True!!! But if that Saints D shows up the playoffs the Dome won’t even be able to save them. I’d rather have a high octane offense with no defense than vice versa (example: AU..lol) but as it usually is the Super Bowl champ will be a high octane offense whose crappy defense plays out of their minds at least once during the playoffs.

As a Saints fan you know I’m all about that offense but I know offenses are bound to sputter at least once so I’m nervous over here

Just now, djg0017 said:

True!!! But if that Saints D shows up the playoffs the Dome won’t even be able to save them. I’d rather have a high octane offense with no defense than vice versa (example: AU..lol) but as it usually is the Super Bowl champ will be a high octane offense whose crappy defense plays out of their minds at least once during the playoffs.

As a Saints fan you know I’m all about that offense but I know offenses are bound to sputter at least once so I’m nervous over here

Tell me a offense in the NFC who scares you THAT has a great defense on said team as well. You cannot name one. UNLESS you say the Bears. And imo they have a good to really good offense but trubisky is not on Goffs level or close to it. lol HAPPY THANKSGIVING THOUGH FAM!!! be excited!!! You got arguably the best team in the NFL muhhhhhhh dude!!!!!

How does this shape the MVP landscape for Mahomes, Goff? Mahomes had several costly turnovers but played out of his mind. For me, Goff gained some ground he had recently lost, but Mahomes didn’t lose any traction