DKW 86

Moore-Strange?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Moore-Strange?

• Moore
    • Strange
    • Aubie the Tiger

16 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Then you have a bad memory.  The reason that case went as far as it did was because a prosecutor, who had plenty of evidence to exonerate the players, chose instead to hide it, keep it from the defense, and prosecute anyway.

JJ and Al might be racial bomb throwing windbags, but they are not the reason the Duke Lacrosse thing became what it was.

The whole nation presumed guilt. And there were articles like “Sex, Lies, and Duke” that fanned the flames.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://deadspin.com/hope-solo-says-former-fifa-president-sepp-blatter-grope-1820343986/amp

We have a new one. FIFA guy supposedly grabbed Hope Solo’s ass. The same woman that beat up her boyfriend and was arrested for domestic violence...

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

https://deadspin.com/hope-solo-says-former-fifa-president-sepp-blatter-grope-1820343986/amp

We have a new one. FIFA guy supposedly grabbed Hope Solo’s ass.

That really doesn't shock me. What does shock me is that she didn't break his arm after the fact. Hope Solo could literally kill Sepp Blatter with her bare hands.

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The same woman that beat up her boyfriend and was arrested for domestic violence...

One can be an a**hole and a victim simultaneously. The coincidence of the two conditions should not diminish either one of them.

4 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

One can be an a**hole and a victim simultaneously. The coincidence of the two conditions should not diminish either one of them.

Well I was showing that she could and should’ve been able to handle herself. Buf thanks for interjecting anyway...

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Well I was showing that she could and should’ve been able to handle herself. Buf thanks for interjecting anyway...

Well, apologies if I misunderstood, but in my defense, it wasn't exactly clear.

Something else, though. I am put off by the tone of her statement, particularly the "I am disappointed by my colleagues' silence" bit, considering how long she sat on her story.

Going on Hannity was a bad idea, Roy. Don't you have an attorney? Oh, wait. You're an attorney? 

Pretty sure I would remember whether or not I macked on kids my daughter's age. 

Ken White having fun with his Twitter handle.

I'm having a stroke right about now if I'm Moore's attorney. 

19 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Yeah, for a guy that said this never happened, you think this would have been an easy question to unequivocally answer.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Yeah, for a guy that said this never happened, you think this would have been an easy question to unequivocally answer.

It's practically an admission. 

The audio. Upon hearing it, there's little you can do to convince me he did not do what he is accused of. 

http://therightscoop.com/audio-sean-hannitys-full-interview-with-roy-moore/

Fully admit my bias, however. What say you, others that want to give it listen? 

6 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

You need to quit. People that Hate Democrats are in reality no better than People that Hate Republicans. Dichotomy and Hypocrisy are just words that must be ignored & overlooked.

Democrats say they want equality for women and then go take scads of cash from Hollyweird types that have been molesting women for decades. If you molest enough women they make you an Honorary Member of the Kennedy Klan. :yes:

Republicans say they are the Party of Values: yet they support Trump and Moore two men that are arguably the exact opposite of Values Guided Men.:no:

2 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Uh...

...huh.

:puke::puke::puke:

Knowing that Moore is 14 years older than his wife makes me physically ill. He obviously likes them young and compliant.

4 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

WOW...That is why the Republicans turned on him so quick. I know they knew this for some time if the Natl Review knew it.

:puke::puke::puke:

In his 30s chasing 16-18 year olds... WTF is wrong with this sicko.

Proud, this isnt CNN, or NYT. This is TNR.

I wasn't voting for Roy Moore regardless.  He's a charlatan, his wife is just as bad or worse, his kids are entitled brats and the non-profit he runs primarily allows his family to make a nice living off the fears and subsequent donations of sincere people.  Don't ask me how I know, I just do and I'm not telling how.  Trust me or don't, it's immaterial to me.  IOW, this story didn't move the needle one way or the other for me in terms of my vote.

So given what I know, and given what we know from the WaPo story if you ask me what my gut tells me on this...I think he did what these women said he did , accounting for minor details being fuzzy after 40 years.

Now if you sincerely believe he didn't (and aren't just giving him the benefit of the doubt because he belongs to your political tribe), I disagree, but that's your prerogative.  But these moral degenerates who say that even if it's true they still will vote for him or think Alabamians should still vote for him have forever ceded any moral authority on pretty much anything.  There is NO excuse for such a position.  It's repugnant in the extreme and is a sure sign that one's political commitments have absolutely taken control of their heart above all else.

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Let's see some evidence that shows Democrats were indifferent or supportive for what Clinton did. They were mostly horrified.

But speaking out against impeachment is a completely different matter.  

This is the serious political thread, if you don't have anything just admit it.  Cheap efforts to reframe the argument is for the trash talk thread. 

But doesn't being against removing him from office basically mean they still viewed Clinton as fit for office?

I'm glad it came out. It doesn't matter though, all of these southern Bible thumpers, family included and I've let them know it , got exposed when they voted for Donald Drumpf.

These pastors going to bed every Sunday night should be ashamed when Roy Moore wins.

Archived