Moore or Strange?

DKW 86

Moore-Strange?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Moore-Strange?

• Moore
    • Strange
    • Aubie the Tiger

So somebody proposed the question yesterday why wouldn’t a 32 yo man check out a hot 18 girl? Good question! I would. Don’t know what they put in the chicken these days, but even 15 year old’s can be jail-bait and I actually made out with one before she confessed she made it into a club by a fake which gave me blue balls from hell. JFK loved him some innocent girls as well did he not? He was 45 and took the virginity of a 19 yo IIRC. So why do all these sites say “4 victims” regarding the WAPO 4, when technically only one was the victim of a serious allegation? Why mix the rest of the nonscandolous stories in with Leigh’s? What’s the deal here? 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if I had the balls of steel like Titan to withstand all temptation until marriage, only then could I have his self-righteousness.

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yeah, because “admiring 18 year old girls” is the same thing as dating them or assaulting them when you’re close to twice their age. 

Take a lap. 

In what way did he assault the three? And I might add there is zero wrong with dating an 18yo as well.

Double time it. 

18 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

In what way did he assault the three? And I might add there is zero wrong with dating an 18yo as well.

Double time it. 

Most would say that dating a 16-18 year old when you're 32 is creepy.  That's a big difference from simply "checking out" a pretty 18 year old.

We now have two assault allegations, one who was 14 and another who was 15, maybe 16.

You're embarrassing yourself.

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Most would say that dating a 16-18 year old when you're 32 is creepy

While it may be creepy, I question why one would mix something as legal as this with a gross accusation from the 14 year old. After all, if the 18 year old female can go to war, and vote, why can’t she date an older man? 

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

You're embarrassing yourself

Only in your fantasy world.

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

While it may be creepy, I question why one would mix something as legal as this with a gross accusation from the 14 year old. After all, if the 18 year old female can go to war, and vote, why can’t she date an older man? 

Because 1) it wasn't just an 18 year old.  It was a 16 and 17 year old as well.  And 2) it goes to a pattern of being interested sexually/romantically in girls almost half his age at the time.  The 14 year old wasn't some one off.

Man, I could never imagine dating a 16/17/18 year old at 32, my current age. I would have almost nothing in common with her. The maturity difference alone would make it so weird, not to mention the creep factor. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Because 1) it wasn't just an 18 year old.  It was a 16 and 17 year old as well.

Any relationship with either of the above are as legal as dating 26,27, 28 yo’s as long as consent is granted. And none of the three felt pressured to do anything iirc.

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

And 2) it goes to a pattern of being interested sexually/romantically in girls almost half his age at the time.

It sugggests a pattern, maybe provides history, but why call them victims or accusers? Do you think WAPO would’ve called the 19yo intern that 45yo JFK nailed a victim?

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Man, I could never imagine dating a 16/17/18 year old at 32, my current age. I would have almost nothing in common with her. The maturity difference alone would make it so weird, not to mention the creep factor. 

You don’t have to date them. You can make it as short of a relationship as you wanted if you follow me....

Just now, aujeff11 said:

You don’t have to date them. You can make it as short of a relationship as you wanted if you follow me....

There's the creep factor. 

10 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

There's the creep factor. 

It’s legal. There’s consent. Couldn’t care less.

16 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It’s legal. There’s consent. Couldn’t care less.

You just keep doing you, man. :laugh:

36 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

:thumbsup:  It's literally pedophilia.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

:thumbsup:  It's literally pedophilia.

Either your definition of literally is off, or your definition of pedophilia is off. Your choice. 

1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

“Hey, babe. What say you skip out on 7th period and come watch me do my taxes? After that we can watch Seinfeld reruns and chill.”

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

So somebody proposed the question yesterday why wouldn’t a 32 yo man check out a hot 18 girl? Good question! I would. Don’t know what they put in the chicken these days, but even 15 year old’s can be jail-bait and I actually made out with one before she confessed she made it into a club by a fake which gave me blue balls from hell. JFK loved him some innocent girls as well did he not? He was 45 and took the virginity of a 19 yo IIRC. So why do all these sites say “4 victims” regarding the WAPO 4, when technically only one was the victim of a serious allegation? Why mix the rest of the nonscandolous stories in with Leigh’s? What’s the deal here? 

Brother, Did you just post that on a public forum? If there was ONLY ONE FRICKIN VICTIM HE SHOULD STILL QUIT AND BE PUT IN JAIL FOR IT.

The fact there is A VICTIM, means he is unqualified for office.

"Blah blah blah...There werent 4 victims..." Screw that...

Archived