1. 1. Moore-Strange?

• Moore
    • Strange
    • Aubie the Tiger

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

While it may be creepy, I question why one would mix something as legal as this with a gross accusation from the 14 year old. After all, if the 18 year old female can go to war, and vote, why can’t she date an older man? 

Only in your fantasy world.

Beyotch PLEASE...

1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

Man, I could never imagine dating a 16/17/18 year old at 32, my current age. I would have almost nothing in common with her. The maturity difference alone would make it so weird, not to mention the creep factor. 

THIS, In Stone, Armor plated, Nuclear Powered... My Dad married a woman 20 years his junior, when he was 50. Later on when I turned 50, I actually remembered that and stopped and looked around at all the 30 year old women I knew. (Ran the childrens dept at a large church. Worked with young women all day long, by the score.) I could not think of one woman I could even carry on a conversation with over dinner. There is something wrong in this.  It just doesnt work.

10 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Brother, Did you just post that on a public forum? If there was ONLY ONE FRICKIN VICTIM HE SHOULD STILL WUIT AND BE PUT IN JAIL FOR IT.

I’m not your brother for one. Two, if the article is going to call all four victims, then the article has to demonstrate why all four are victims.  

12 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

The fact there is A VICTIM, means he is unqualified for office.

He’s been in office for forty years but okay. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He’s been in office for forty years but okay. 

And been removed 2x already by his peers,

no other way to say it. some people are a special kind of stupid.............

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

And been removed 2x already by his peers,

For a completely different issue but keep moving those goalposts. 

Given his previous behavior in office, I have little doubt that Moore is the kind of man that will continue to run, and force the Senate to expel him.  I think that is true even if he did everything he is alleged of, knows it, and knows someone could prove it.

The thing about how he’s never dated anybody without their mother’s permission, that appalled me. 
Being old-fashioned is creepy.

Interesting perspective on state vs national reporters.  Something I didn't know: the reporter that helped break this story for WaPo is an Alabama native.  Relevant part to that reporter is below.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/13/media/alabama-local-news-roy-moore/index.html

The Post has been clear about what happened. According to the paper, reporter Stephanie McCrummen, an Alabama native, stumbled upon the subject "while reporting a story in Alabama about supporters of Moore's Senate campaign."

When McCrummen was told about Moore's alleged behavior, the paper followed up and contacted other women who used to know him.

"All were initially reluctant to speak publicly but chose to do so after multiple interviews, saying they thought it was important for people to know about their interactions with Moore," according to the Post. "The women say they don't know one another."

58 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

Given his previous behavior in office, I have little doubt that Moore is the kind of man that will continue to run, and force the Senate to expel him.  I think that is true even if he did everything he is alleged of, knows it, and knows someone could prove it.

What would the Senate expel him for? It would set a historical precedent. NO Senator or Representative have EVER been expelled for anything they did BEFORE they were elected, only things the did AFTER being elected.

19 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

What would the Senate expel him for? It would set a historical precedent. NO Senator or Representative have EVER been expelled for anything they did BEFORE they were elected, only things the did AFTER being elected.

I said that because it has been threatened.  Whether they do it or not, who knows.  More importantly, it was not really the point.

I think Moore will lose and it will rock the political landscape. We will see....

38 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Maybe they just expel the state of Alabama in disgust.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

IMHO, Keeping him in the Senate would be a hell of a poison pill with the midterms next year, and is the worst case scenario. The Republicans with a brain know they can't keep him in the Senate, and if they want to keep the seat, expulsion would be their best option. 

For Rs:

Best outcome, Moore wins, is expelled, replaced. Problem is you can't endorse him. 

Middling outcome, Jones wins, Rs flip the seat back in 2020.

Worst outcome, Moore wins but the Rs can't rustle up the votes to expell, then they have that albatross around their necks next year, maybe until the end of his natural life, this being Alabama.

Moore has the look of someone who will absolutely burn the whole mofo down to avoid admitting he did anything wrong and losing face.

The question is, at what point do all his defenders start listening to that nagging feeling in their gut that this many women can't all by lying about him?

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Moore has the look of someone who will absolutely burn the whole mofo down to avoid admitting he did anything wrong and losing face.

The question is, at what point do all his defenders start listening to that nagging feeling in their gut that this many women can't all by lying about him?

Cultists. Facts don't matter.

32 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

listening to that nagging feeling in their gut that this many women can't all by lying about him?

Don’t you mean two women? 

BTW, the signed yearbook is clearly forged.

I don’t know if there could be a bigger disgrace to this state right now. He stood there and lied to everyone last night in front of the VFD. Like Titan said earlier, Moore would burn the whole state down before he admitted anything. 

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Interesting.  Do tell.

The location (which seems meaningless when signing a yearbook) and possibly the letters D.A are not written with the same hand as the one that wrote Roy Moore. 

Not to mention that the location was spelled wrong. And who signs yearbooks at a Christmas time? Aren’t they universally handed out before school lets out for the school year? 

Archived